More 'Sportsmanship' from Obamao Supporters [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : More 'Sportsmanship' from Obamao Supporters

aircarver
10-28-2012, 09:57
http://mountpleasant.patch.com/articles/racine-tea-party-fires-up-the-faithful#photo-11923828

"Before the event could get under way, though, organizers say a truck affixed with "Obama" stickers drove through the parking lot and dumped quantities of nails."

:upeyes:

Snowman92D
10-28-2012, 15:58
http://mountpleasant.patch.com/articles/racine-tea-party-fires-up-the-faithful#photo-11923828

"Before the event could get under way, though, organizers say a truck affixed with "Obama" stickers drove through the parking lot and dumped quantities of nails."

There is a percentage of Hussein's OWS/SEIU/Black Panther supporters who are not going to take it laying down, when Hussein loses the election.

DOC44
10-28-2012, 16:09
There is a percentage of Hussein's OWS/SEIU/Black Panther supporters who are not going to take it laying down, when Hussein loses the election.

and they will probably not enjoy the results of their criminal actions in some areas.

Doc44

CitizenOfDreams
10-28-2012, 16:29

I'm not too worried about black rioters. I'm more concerned about what white government officials might do to avert those riots.

Snowman92D
10-28-2012, 17:23
That worries me, too. Also note that I wasn't necessarily referring to "blacks", or "rioters". More like something as simple as driving around shooting into homes with Romney-Ryan signs in the yards, or setting off IEDs.

countrygun
10-28-2012, 17:51
I'm not too worried about black rioters. I'm more concerned about what white government officials might do to avert those riots.

Do you live in a potential riot zone?

windpoint
10-28-2012, 19:33
I live here. Nothing will be done even if the police find out who did it.

rhikdavis
10-28-2012, 19:38
Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands.