Firearms Instructor Course Material [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Firearms Instructor Course Material

seang
10-28-2012, 17:44
Does anyone have any slideshows/course material they would be willing to share on various pistol malfunctions. I do have some material, but I'm not computer savvy and would not be good at making up my own. I can cover it in person fine, but would like something to put up on slides where a classroom can view close up photos and slides descriptions of the various malfunctions.

I"m also looking for slides/etc on low light techniques and considerations. We have some material on the FBI technique, Harries Technique,Chapman Technique, Surefire/Rogers Technique and Ayoob Technique. Again, one of those things I can cover in person, but would like something presentable on the computer or slides, whatever the hell they are where I can put them up on that screen thingy.:embarassed:

Any help or suggestions on where to find material I can use would be great. You can send me a message if you have some material your willing to share and I'll get you my email address. Thanks

DaBigBR
10-28-2012, 18:00
I have some stuff that you are welcome to. PM me an email address and I'll get it sent off.

phred119
10-28-2012, 18:14
I've got a power point on firearms basics. I don't think I have many (or any) pics in it though. Mainly just descriptions of malfunctions and how to clear them. It may not be what you're looking for, but you're welcome to it. PM me with your .gov email addy and I'll send it. Just a heads up, It may take me a day or two to get it to you.

Also, PM sent to DaBigBR.

Sam Spade
10-28-2012, 18:43
I have the Arizona POST lesson plans and PowerPoint. PM me and we'll work something out (it's huge, an 80 hour block).

Sharkey
10-29-2012, 08:47
Become a member of IALEFI and then you can get access to a ton of training material on the site. The conference is very much worth going to if you get a chance and it is close to you.