New...Rapid Fire Trigger for AR [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New...Rapid Fire Trigger for AR

Trigger Finger
10-28-2012, 19:00
This is the first I have heard or seen this. This is FYI. :supergrin:

http://www.guns.com/the-elftmann-dtr-paintball-inspired-trigger-for-ars-11317.html

SPDSNYPR
10-28-2012, 19:38
Hey - stupid, expensive, and developed for paintball gamers - it's like the trifecta of loser BS equipment. Awesome.

WayaX
10-28-2012, 19:48
I've been wondering how long before that came to the world of black rifles. One of those and a bump-fire stock and you'd be set...:faint:

Chowser
10-28-2012, 19:57
I'll stick with the rubber band.

j/k

i have access to select fire weapons at work so i am kind of bored with it.

FLglockdude
10-28-2012, 21:29
A Geissele trigger is cheaper and works better :supergrin:

Travis Haley Running 300 BLK OUT Like a BOSS - YouTube

lawman800
10-28-2012, 22:36
It works great in the original application when you can spray and pray with your 360 round hopper holding a ton of little light 68 caliber paintballs and just dump another couple of hundred in every minute. Doesn't work so well when you have to lug heavy mags of 30 rounds of real ammo and you can't just spray it in the general vicinity.

The speeds you achieve with this waste of money doesn't make it any better in a real shootout for any civilian or LE engagements and if you're .mil, you already have true select fire weapons anyway. Another useless mod for the tactifool crowd.

vikingsoftpaw
10-29-2012, 06:01
Looks like ultimate Tacticool Tomfoolery.

Sgt127
10-29-2012, 11:06
My kid played semi-pro paintball for years. When those two fingers got synched up, it was pretty much a garden hose with paint. With no recoil to speak of and, thousands of rounds on him, it was pretty cool. watching him shoot while dumping more paintballs in the hopper was neat. Of course, everybody on that side of the field needed shooting, so, accuracy took second place to volume. When he needed to take a shot at somebody behind a bunker, he shot it like a real gun. Much like an AR should be fired.