replaceing a 336 ejector [Archive] - Glock Talk


View Full Version : replaceing a 336 ejector

10-28-2012, 20:22
I am about to replace my trouger housing with 336 ejector for one with the 1882 ejector and wondering if there was any demand and value for my old one?

10-29-2012, 08:40

Arc Angel
10-29-2012, 09:14
First, you're wasting your time. Second, you're kidding aren't you? Third, what's a, 'trouger housing'? Finally, what's an, '1882 ejector'? Nothing that belongs in a 9mm Glock - Right!

If you're trying to do what I think you are, stop! You're going to need that old 3rd generation TRIGGER housing because the new 4th generation trigger housing units do NOT fit in 3rd generation Glocks.

NOTE: The ejector you're actually looking for is a #30274. You'll need the original THU in order to make it work.

10-29-2012, 09:25
I have a 3rd gen G19 frame that I am switching the housing/ejector over so I can put my G23 slide on.

I know the 336 ejector can work with the 40 but I would reather have the proper ejector and for only $8 that is cheep insurance.

Arc Angel
10-29-2012, 09:45
Ohhh! A conversion. ;)

10-29-2012, 09:53
Yea I was with you also. Now it makes sense.