Good Suspenders [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Good Suspenders

Scott30
10-28-2012, 21:53
After losing 70 lbs, I am suffering from the dreaded "noassatall" disease. Once I hang a loaded holster on my belt,everything pulls down and sags. Who makes a good suspender that you guys have used?

F106 Fan
10-28-2012, 22:25
I got a pair from Lowe's. I think you can find them around the tool corral. You are looking for suspenders for tool belts.

Google can help

Richard

jack76590
10-28-2012, 23:27
I use the Duluth suspenders with suspender buttons by carhatt. I get carhatt suspender buttons from amazon but duluth buttons are probably ok as well, just never used. Link

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens/mens-accessories/mens-suspenders/mens-suspenders.aspx?p_redirect=1&p_keyword=suspenders&p_utk=&p_search_sid=&processor=content

DRJ1911
10-29-2012, 07:27
Take a look at Perry's. Good product and good service.

Doyle

10-29-2012, 08:54
Congratulations on the wieght loss!!!!

OldLincoln
10-29-2012, 22:59
I have Perry's 2" heavy duty (twice the strength as regular) and they seem to do the trick. I'm genetically deficient in hip bone & butt protrusion so all my life have dealt with pulling my pants up and tucking in my shirt every time I stand up. I finally got to the age where I don't really care much about the look of suspenders. Tell my wife it's either that or overalls. Makes suspenders sound pretty acceptable.

I have a couple issues with all Perry's and that is the adjusters slide down and I have to safety pin them to stay, and the belt clips, functional as they are, tend to fall off the belt in the john. I do like very much that they hold up the belt and my gun so there isn't the sag that comes with holding up the pants and the belt & gun hangs.

xrmattaz
10-30-2012, 06:26
Perry's from Walmart.

They are Dickies brand, but you'll see the Perry's logo on there, as well. Cheap and effective, been using for years.