Can't We All Just Get Post-Racial? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Can't We All Just Get Post-Racial?

maxsnafu
10-29-2012, 07:27
http://takimag.com/article/cant_we_all_just_get_post_racial_jim_goad/print#axzz2Ah4WTy8Y

aircarver
10-29-2012, 07:44
Yes.
Enough of this crap !

DOC44
10-29-2012, 07:54
Yes.
Enough of this crap !

but...but...but Al and Jessie and their likes would not have a job. Obama's voting base would shrink.... and people would hired, retained and promoted base on job related qualifications and job performance.

Doc44

JBnTX
10-29-2012, 07:55
Never going to happen.

The races (all races) are becoming more and more polarized everyday. Racism in America is on the rise, especially racism against whites.

Black crime is out of control, but America continues to look the other way.

It's going to get a lot worse before it ever gets better.
Looks like Rodney King was wrong.

aircarver
10-29-2012, 07:58
but...but...but Al and Jessie and their likes would not have a job.
Doc44

I'm sure we could find them something they're qualified for ....

... Like shoveling elephant s*** at the circus .... :supergrin:

JFrame
10-29-2012, 08:12
Four years ago, a starry-eyed, hopeful, and fatally credulous nation elected Barack Obama to the presidency based largely on some dimwitted notion that he would usher us into a glittering new “post-racial (http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/opinionla/la-oe-steele5-2008nov05,0,6049031.story)“ era where everyone got along

Some of us had it figured out from the get-go...But it should now be painfully obvious to even the densest mind that it was the height of folly to believe the above-cited aspiration could be achieved by voting into office a person whose sole practical experience is as a community organizer -- a person whose only goal is to foment racial, ethnic, and social divisions...

fgutie35
10-29-2012, 08:42
The far left and the forces behind, are cooking something much bigger as we speak. they already know Obama is going to loose the election, so they are going to create confusion by creating riots and hiring terrorists. ( yes you heard it here first. HIRE terrorists to try to unstable the country. this may happen on the time period from after elections till Romney gets sworn in Jan, 20. The DOJ under Holder will let all this happen in purpose and he will not be hold accountable for the acts. Get yourselves prepare, cause this is not just gonna happen un urban or metro areas like many here think is going to go down. they will target small towns specially hard core conservative ones. Im not just yelling "the sky is falling" for no reason. Listen to the rethoric that the left (specially black) leaders are using in recent speeches or interviews. They are basically calling all black militants to violence and chaos.

series1811
10-29-2012, 09:26
Fits in nicely with this article by Walter Williams.

http://lewrockwell.com/williams-w/w-williams143.html

gwalchmai
10-29-2012, 09:37
they will target small towns specially hard core conservative ones. You mean, where the guns, and the folks who know how to use them, are?

Bren
10-29-2012, 09:50
"Post" means "after".

Currently, the solution to discrimination is still reverse discrimination and it is socially acceptable to put down one race, but not others, and acceptable to be proud of many races, but not one.

There is nothing "post" about it.

fgutie35
10-29-2012, 10:54
You mean, where the guns, and the folks who know how to use them, are?

That is right. no set quantity of guns or ammo can defend you from an unexpected jihadist blowing up in the middle of a retail store does it?
It sure has not work for our military and IED's.

gwalchmai
10-29-2012, 11:00
That is right. no set quantity of guns or ammo can defend you from an unexpected jihadist blowing up in the middle of a retail store does it?
It sure has not work for our military and IED's.Yes, I'm sure that the jihadists in our midst can sneak-attack us once or twice, but there's a problem with doing that to Americans. Payback can be grim.

maxsnafu
10-29-2012, 11:03
Yes, I'm sure that the jihadists in our midst can sneak-attack us once or twice, but there's a problem with doing that to Americans. Payback can be grim.

Too bad the payback isn't directed towards the open-borders people who allowed the jihadis in in the first place.

gwalchmai
10-29-2012, 11:11
Too bad the payback isn't directed towards the open-borders people who allowed the jihadis in in the first place.No. It will be directed against those people who look like middle-easterners. It's tragic, but true.

fgutie35
10-29-2012, 12:16
No. It will be directed against those people who look like middle-easterners. It's tragic, but true.

You are correct. Once the pot is open, there is no turning back. We will just have to be very cautious around large groups of black people and those who look middle eastern. Either one can explode into violence.

Clutch Cargo
10-29-2012, 12:28
As long as there are folks such as rappers that can use racial slurs with impunity, racial problems will exist. Why is it frowned upon to use the word "negro" unless you are referring to a college fund or an old baseball league?

Using race to decide merit of any kind is dividing our nation. That type of system must be abolished. Let ones own actions and achievements stand for themselves.

tcruse
10-29-2012, 12:32
First step would be to stop letting government track race of persons. Not on medical information not on employment information not on any form. Everyone becomes other

countrygun
10-29-2012, 12:36
First step, put Sharpton and Jackson in the unemployment statistics.

brickboy240
10-29-2012, 13:20
This will never happen.

Why?

Because there are a large number of people that are making tons of money and amassing tons of power by keeping every ethnic group at each other's throats.

Many of them would be put out of business if we all just "got along" and the race game just went away.

With race baiters like Sharpton, Jackson and yes...Obama...ending racial strife is the LAST THING they EVER wish to happen.

Thinking of it any other way is being delusional.

-brickboy240

aircarver
10-29-2012, 13:28
First step, put Sharpton and Jackson in the unemployment statistics.

I liked my idea better (post #5) ...:supergrin:

gwalchmai
10-29-2012, 13:32
We will just have to be very cautious around large groups of black people and those who look middle eastern.OK, yeah. I hadn't thought of that but I guess it's not a bad idea. Maybe I'll cut back on the hiphop festivals... ;)

countrygun
10-29-2012, 13:42
I liked my idea better (post #5) ...:supergrin:

Do you really expect them to change their ways and start doing something useful?

aircarver
10-29-2012, 15:20
Do you really expect them to change their ways and start doing something useful?

:rofl:

10-29-2012, 16:19
Racial issues among others are what keeps the Dems in power.

Cavalry Doc
10-29-2012, 17:05
I wish. I believe in only one race. The master race on the planet. It happens to be the human race. Lots of breeds, and mixed breeds, but only one race.

gwalchmai
10-29-2012, 17:44
Well, uh, a "master race" wouldn't be cleaning litter boxes...

Cavalry Doc
10-29-2012, 18:15
Well, uh, a "master race" wouldn't be cleaning litter boxes...

The smart one's realize what cat's are for.

http://coppermine.styggforden.se/albums/kul/20080806/Despair_-_Cats_-_The_Other_White_meat.jpg

gwalchmai
10-30-2012, 04:25
:rofl:

Bren
10-30-2012, 04:31
I wish. I believe in only one race. The master race on the planet. It happens to be the human race. Lots of breeds, and mixed breeds, but only one race.

I think you means species - there are actually many races. Making up a new definition for the word doesn't change that.

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 12:19
It will never happen. The leftists live on racial issues.