Vote History Audit. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Vote History Audit.

Blaster
10-29-2012, 08:20
Interesting! I received a mailing from Americans for Limited Government. Inside is a table including my 2004 & 2008 voting history along with the same for six of my neighbors, all listed be name and address. Only listing if we voted in the elections.

Direct quote: "We have conducted an audit of public voting records in your neighborhood, and wanted to present you with findings of past civic participation in your community".

"As a further service, we will be updating our records after the expected high turnout for the Tuesday, November 6, 2012 election. We will then send an updated vote history audit to you and your neighbors with the results".

I can't help but think that this is some sort of a 'participation' intimidation.

P.S. The data is wrong! They have me listed as not voting in 2004. I voted! Either one of the old lady poll workers drew a line through the wrong name or it was a purposeful alteration to try and further intimidate me to increase my standing in my neighbors eyes?

aircarver
10-29-2012, 08:26
Does not seem like a good idea, or an effective use of campaign funds, whatever the motive of the group is ... :upeyes:

muscogee
10-29-2012, 13:15
How is this Constitutional? Whatever happened to the secret ballot?

aircarver
10-29-2012, 13:24
They don't know how you voted ...

Only that you did vote ... which is a matter of public record.

countrygun
10-29-2012, 14:14
How is this Constitutional? Whatever happened to the secret ballot?

The ballot is still secret:upeyes:

ChuteTheMall
10-29-2012, 14:43
Sometimes your vote doesn't count.

janice6
10-29-2012, 14:55
Sometimes your vote doesn't count.

Correct:
Check out the rejected ballots in the MN election that gave Franken the race with 312 votes out of 2.5 million.

More illegal felons voted than the margin of Franken's win.

Voter ID..

eb07
10-29-2012, 15:05
Correct:
Check out the rejected ballots in the MN election that gave Franken the race with 312 votes out of 2.5 million.

Voter ID..

We need voter ID and vote confirmation. If your vote is rejected you should be informed immediately and be able to rectify the situation.

Corruption and lies. Same reason Rome fell.

series1811
10-29-2012, 16:13
Correct:

Voter ID..

Which, in a nutshell, is why Democrats don't want voter ID laws. They know it will cost them elections when ineligible voters can't vote.

walt cowan
10-30-2012, 11:31
why can't they just put a photo on one's voter reg. card?

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 11:35
I always thought that my vote was mostly private.