How Desperate Is Obama? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : How Desperate Is Obama?

Zombie Surgeon
10-29-2012, 08:36
Desperate enough to make a video in which children ‘of the future’ blame ‘Mom and Dad’ for electing Mitt Romney, sing about Romney letting sick people ‘just die’

A new video from the founders of a celebrated advertising agency features children “of the future” singing about the aftermath of a Mitt Romney presidency: A world where sick people are required to “just die,” the atmosphere is “frying,” gays can be “fixed” and “oil fills the sea.”
The children, who stare blankly at the camera throughout the video, even take pains to explicitly mention that they blame “mom and dad” for all those horrors.

Read more (http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/27/children-of-the-future-blame-mom-and-dad-for-electing-mitt-romney-sing-about-romney-letting-sick-people-just-die/)

Watch here:

http://youtu.be/fwlW4lx6TTo?hd=1

Children brainwashed by their "progressive" parents and used as political props just like young Obama was brainwashed by his communist mother and used to overthrow the American Republic.

Now excuse me, I have to go puke then take a long hot shower.

aircarver
10-29-2012, 08:42
... Just when ya thought he and his ilk couldn't go any lower, they do ! ...:shocked:

Zombie Surgeon
10-29-2012, 08:44
Reminds me of the nightmare of my childhood and youth. Brainwashing children and using children as political propaganda props was one of the most effective tools in the arsenal of the communist Party.
Seeing the same thing happening in America sends chills through my spine

http://youtu.be/ldwp5DwuYL0

aircarver
10-29-2012, 08:47
Wha'dd they say ? ... :shocked:

:supergrin:

Zombie Surgeon
10-29-2012, 08:56
Wha'dd they say ? ... :shocked:

:supergrin:

Cheerful salute of a pionier (young communist)
Echoes in four world corners
(something about the Earth and flowers)
The entire country under the flag of ??? (communism?)
We are serving the Party with our young arms

Sorry, I can't do this anymore. I'm nauseated.

JFrame
10-29-2012, 08:58
Cheerful salute of a pionier (young communist)
Echoes in four world corners
(something about the Earth and flowers)
The entire country under the flag of ??? (communism?)
We are serving the Party with our young arms

Sorry, I can't do this anymore. I'm nauseated.

In other words -- another Obama campaign slogan...

Zombie Surgeon
10-29-2012, 09:06
In other words -- another Obama campaign slogan...

Only difference I see: the children in the second video wear uniforms with red scarves tied around their necks. The rest is all the same.
This is how the children look in the world envisioned by Obama's mama.
God, I hated that uniform.

P.S. Where is Footlicker? Anyone noticed there are no "moderates" contributing to this thread?

callihan_44
10-29-2012, 09:07
From each according to his ability, to each according to his need...

gwalchmai
10-29-2012, 09:28
Reminds me of Dreamcatcher, when the dead aliens appeared as human children.

Bren
10-29-2012, 09:40
singing about the aftermath of a Mitt Romney presidency: A world where sick people are required to “just die,”

Are they being ironic?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-31GBRpoGO8A/Tgy8rA0f5cI/AAAAAAAAAiE/KPDuerMfuNY/s640/village+of+the+damned+2.jpg

janice6
10-29-2012, 09:56
That is such pathetic tripe. People will die if you don't vote for Obama. People will die if you do vote for Obama.

Obama has proven that through his decisions, people died. Throw the bums out. Anything is better than an incompetent boob, we have seen that from his term in office. Send him back to the Chicago sewer he came from.

gwalchmai
10-29-2012, 09:59
Nothing new for the Dims...

http://www.page291.com/blog/images/daisy.jpg

whoflungdo
10-29-2012, 09:59
Desperate enough to make a video in which children ‘of the future’ blame ‘Mom and Dad’ for electing Mitt Romney, sing about Romney letting sick people ‘just die’

A new video from the founders of a celebrated advertising agency features children “of the future” singing about the aftermath of a Mitt Romney presidency: A world where sick people are required to “just die,” the atmosphere is “frying,” gays can be “fixed” and “oil fills the sea.”
The children, who stare blankly at the camera throughout the video, even take pains to explicitly mention that they blame “mom and dad” for all those horrors.

Read more (http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/27/children-of-the-future-blame-mom-and-dad-for-electing-mitt-romney-sing-about-romney-letting-sick-people-just-die/)

Watch here:

http://youtu.be/fwlW4lx6TTo?hd=1

Children brainwashed by their "progressive" parents and used as political props just like young Obama was brainwashed by his communist mother and used to overthrow the American Republic.

Now excuse me, I have to go puke then take a long hot shower.

I find it Freudian to say the least. They are admitting a Romney Presidency...

nursetim
10-29-2012, 10:03
Vote for o'bummer or ill kill this puppy AND. This baby bunny. :upeyes:

countrygun
10-29-2012, 12:24
I direct you to this thread

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1449147

(The "9 year-old booed...." thread)

Where are "John Rambo" and "Ivan Vic" from that thread condemning this "use" of children?

CitizenOfDreams
10-29-2012, 12:50
Here is my dissenting opinion...

Children should be vaccinated with a dose of government propaganda so they would become immune to it as they grow up. Otherwise they may contract propaganditis later in life when it will be much more difficult to cure.

engineer151515
10-29-2012, 12:52
You have to be demented to even propose an advertisement like this.

Mentally ill.

brickboy240
10-29-2012, 13:07
Wow.... that is "Children of the Corn" styled creepy!

railfancwb
10-29-2012, 13:13
Were not children in public schools being taught to sing praises of/to Obama shortly after he was sworn in, not unlike the North Korean children do for their "great leader"?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

brickboy240
10-29-2012, 13:17
Josef Goebbels would be proud.

Skyhook
10-30-2012, 05:20
Josef Goebbels would be proud.

And perhaps a trifle envious.

Looking at those kids I think I detect some 'above avg. IQ possibilities' and if that's the case, some families represented in that 'chorus' are going to experience sturm n& drang as those smarter kids understand they were duped.

Kids, it has been my experience, hate being lied to and also hate being duped.

brickboy240
10-30-2012, 10:37
Those kids are NOT going to like the kind of world that 2 terms of Obama will leave them with.

Sky high energy and food prices, no jobs and other goodies.

-brickboy240

JFrame
10-30-2012, 10:42
Those kids are NOT going to like the kind of world that 2 terms of Obama will leave them with.

Sky high energy and food prices, no jobs and other goodies.

-brickboy240

Sadly, it is the PARENTS of those depicted children who believe in marshmallow trees and free range unicorn milk.

wjv
10-30-2012, 11:25
Maybe Obama can do an ad that recreates the scene from Blazing Saddles.

He can hold a gun to his own head and say: "Vote for Obama or the {BLEEP} gets it".

Then a chorus of Obama-ites can say: "won't someone help the poor man? Vote for Obama!"

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 11:32
BHO would do almost anything to stay in power. He would even amend the constitution to do it.

nursetim
10-30-2012, 11:48
BHO would do almost anything to stay in power. He would even amend the constitution to do it.

Now we're getting into the tinfoil hat area. I remember the same thing being said about bush.

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 12:09
Now we're getting into the tinfoil hat area. I remember the same thing being said about bush.

I take it back. BHO knows that us Second Amendmenters are out there.

jeanderson
10-30-2012, 12:22
There is nothing, absolutely nothing Obama won't do to get re-elected, including lying to the face of a father whose son was killed because of his inaction in Bengahzi. Dispicable doesn't begin to decribe this low-life weasel.

countrygun
10-30-2012, 12:31

Obama has the support of a few radicals but I strongly believe that his actual support, in a "push comes to shove" situation, is thin. Many on Capitol Hill are going through the motions out of Party Loyalty. My guess iis that at least 50% of the Dems on the HIll don't trust him deep down

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 12:54
Obama has the support of a few radicals but I strongly believe that his actual support, in a "push comes to shove" situation, is thin. Many on Capitol Hill are going through the motions out of Party Loyalty. My guess iis that at least 50% of the Dems on the HIll don't trust him deep down

50% Really?

countrygun
10-30-2012, 12:59
50% Really?

I think 50% of the Dems on the Hill are only going through the motions "for the party". There are "conservative" Dems in this world and I don't demonize all of Dems. Many from the western States (California doesn't count) and many from the South are less than thrilled with a "Chicago Radical" in the White House.

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 13:07
I think 50% of the Dems on the Hill are only going through the motions "for the party". There are "conservative" Dems in this world and I don't demonize all of Dems. Many from the western States (California doesn't count) and many from the South are less than thrilled with a "Chicago Radical" in the White House.

about the Southern democrats. :cool:

engineer151515
10-30-2012, 15:46

Doesn't matter. When it comes to power, they close ranks behind the insanity of Pelosi and Reid.

Dems voted in lock step for Obamacare.

Dems have supported retroactive tax increases, bypassing of bankruptcy law, and no Congressional Budget.

I wouldn't vote for one on bet.

nursetim
10-30-2012, 18:09
Bet you would. :supergrin:

Skyhook
10-30-2012, 19:08
There is nothing, absolutely nothing Obama won't do to get re-elected, including lying to the face of a father whose son was killed because of his inaction in Bengahzi. Dispicable doesn't begin to decribe this low-life weasel.

Oh, would he lie about 'job creation'?

And oil production? ?

And about terrorists being on their 'heels'?

Actually, I'll bet that Obama would even lie about his past... about his future plans... about how much his 'Bamacare' will cost... OMG, I think he would LIE about anything..
:faint:

engineer151515
10-31-2012, 05:02
Bet you would. :supergrin:

:rofl:

That was good.