MSM: Main Stream Media bias... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : MSM: Main Stream Media bias...

Kapuna
10-29-2012, 15:54
It's so obvious (again) that the main stream media is in O's corner.....and it sickens me with the obvious bias in their reporting, intentionally ignoring issues, slanted questions, etc. ... :steamed:

Question:
What is the the best way to express our collective disgust to these major news outlets, talk show hosts, and liberal idiots?
I'm not talking about violence, but peaceful payback.
Any ideas are appreciated...

concretefuzzynuts
10-29-2012, 16:01
1- Spread the truth by telling everyone you know.

2- Make a list the companies that advertise with them, contact those companies and tell them you refuse to buy their products or services, why you are stopping and that you will tell everyone you meet not to use their products.

3- Letters to the editor of your local papers. Tell the truth, don't express theories, state facts.

countrygun
10-29-2012, 16:09
http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee518/CountryG/bias.png

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 13:25
The MSM has always been liberals supporting the Dems.

brickboy240
10-30-2012, 13:55
Stop watching their networks.

Seriously...other than maybe watching a football game or catching local weather....we never watch the major tv networks at all.

Try it....you'll have fewer headaches.

-brickboy240

wjv
10-30-2012, 14:02
MSNBC Morning Joe co-hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski asserted that impending Hurricane Sandy would help Barack Obama in the election, with Scarborough proclaiming: "Mitt Romney had momentum….This was Mitt Romney's best weekend, and it stops. The momentum stops."

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 14:06
Stop watching their networks.

Seriously...other than maybe watching a football game or catching local weather....we never watch the major tv networks at all.

Try it....you'll have fewer headaches.

-brickboy240

I have been a Fox News watcher for years now. :cool: