Obama kills Bin Laden, accepts campaign donations from him [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama kills Bin Laden, accepts campaign donations from him

Zombie Surgeon
10-30-2012, 08:34
WASHINGTON – Using a Pakistani Internet Protocol and proxy server, a disposable credit card and a fake address, “Osama bin Laden” has successfully donated twice to Barack Obama’s presidential re-election campaign.
The “Bin Laden” donations, actually made by WND staff, included a listed occupation of “deceased terror chief” and a stated employer of “al-Qaida.”
“Bin Laden” is currently set up on the official campaign website to contribute more to Obama’s campaign. The name is also registered as a volunteer.
Since the “foreign” contribution was sent, “Bin Laden’s” email address has received several solicitations from Obama’s campaign asking for more donations. More (http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obama-accepts-osama-bin-laden-donations/)

Before you Paulistinians rush in saying "there is no difference, Mitt Romney accepts shady donations too", please stop. Just stop. The same stunt was attempted on his campaign website. It didn't go through.

Any comments from GTPI "centrists"?
Footlicker? GWSkank?
Anybody?

sheriff733
10-30-2012, 08:36
Before you Paulistinians rush in saying "there is no difference, Mitt Romney accepts shady donations too", please stop. Just stop. The same stunt was attempted on his campaign website. It didn't go through.

Any comments from GTPI "centrists"?
Footlicker? GWSkank?
Anybody?

Wrong. Didn't happen. You're a bullshi--er. Racist. Felon.

Sent with Probably Cause and Irrisputable Proof.

aircarver
10-30-2012, 08:45
Guess Osama didn't get much for his money, ehh ? ... :supergrin:

JFrame
10-30-2012, 08:58
Aside from the "worst president in history," we can certainly make the case for Obama being "the most corrupt president in history" -- but I suppose they sort of go hand in hand...

series1811
10-30-2012, 09:14
He thought it was from Obama bin Laden, a relative. :supergrin:

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 12:01
He thought it was from Obama bin Laden, a relative. :supergrin:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cool:

sheriff733
10-30-2012, 12:47
Aside from the "worst president in history," we can certainly make the case for Obama being "the most corrupt president in history" -- but I suppose they sort of go hand in hand...

In a way, I guess. But, when you make an effort to run the country into the ground rather than just being a bad president and doing it because you don't know any better, I see a difference there...

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 12:50
In a way, I guess. But, when you make an effort to run the country into the ground rather than just being a bad president and doing it because you don't know any better, I see a difference there...

Jimmy Carter, a Democrat, didn't try to run this country down on the verge of his defeat by Reagan.

sheriff733
10-30-2012, 12:52
Jimmy Carter, a Democrat, didn't try to run this country down on the verge of his defeat by Reagan.

Right. But Obama has for the past 4 years.

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 12:56
Right. But Obama has for the past 4 years.

True. I think that he knew he would see only one inauguration back in Jan 2009.

sheriff733
10-30-2012, 12:59
True. I think that he knew he would see only one inauguration back in Jan 2009.

I kind of think so too. Most of the damage was done in the first 100 days. Sure didn't waste any time.

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 13:10
I kind of think so too. Most of the damage was done in the first 100 days. Sure didn't waste any time.

I have forgotten about his first 100 days . . . . :shocked:

sheriff733
10-30-2012, 13:14
I have forgotten about his first 100 days . . . . :shocked:

And honestly, I really believe that's why he rushed into it. He knew what he was doing, knew people wouldn't like it, but hoped to get it out of the way and get people to forget about it by this coming Tuesday.

I could be wrong. Just a hunch.

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 13:16
And honestly, I really believe that's why he rushed into it. He knew what he was doing, knew people wouldn't like it, but hoped to get it out of the way and get people to forget about it by this coming Tuesday.

I could be wrong. Just a hunch.

I think that you are mostly correct. :cool: