Obama and Romney Tied in All Latest Florida Polls [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama and Romney Tied in All Latest Florida Polls

Flintlocker
10-30-2012, 11:07
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/10/obama_and_romney_tied_in_all_l.php

What's this? I thought you Romney boys had Florida in the bag.

aircarver
10-30-2012, 11:18
Haven't heard from you in a while (ThanxtaGawd...):supergrin:

You lapping up those D+9 polls again ? ...

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 11:19
will vote for Romney! :cool:

wjv
10-30-2012, 11:29
Florida 48.0 49.3 Romney +1.3

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 11:34
a Romney landslide. But the liberal media won't call it that. :cool:

G29Reload
10-30-2012, 11:34
Not only is Romney ahead in most polls, Connie Mack is now drawing even in the Senate race.

Troll elsewhere.

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 11:39
Not only is Romney ahead in most polls, Connie Mack is now drawing even in the Senate race.

Troll elsewhere.

What will Romney do with a GOP HR and Senate? National CCW I hope?

Flintlocker
10-30-2012, 11:47

Damn, I should have checked unskewedpolls.com... much more accurate.

:supergrin:

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 12:26
Americans need to be reminded that liberalism doesn't work for America. :upeyes:

jeanderson
10-30-2012, 12:35
What's this? I thought you Romney boys had Florida in the bag.

My thoughts? Romney will win Florida by 3 - 5 points.

concretefuzzynuts
10-30-2012, 12:37

That would be AWESOME!

sheriff733
10-30-2012, 12:49
We do, but I guess it'll take Tuesday night to convince you of that.

Sent with Probably Cause and Irrisputable Proof.

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 13:00
That would be AWESOME!

Let the leftist media complain all they like. National CCW would be national law! :supergrin:

F350
10-30-2012, 13:21
All the political "insider" pollsters, both Rep & Dem I have been hearing over the past month or so say that the undecided voters always break for the challenger in an incumbent election. Even not taking into account the 2008 turnout model (heavily weighted to Dem turnout) so many polls use; a 48%-48% poll tie only equals 96%; leaving 4% to make the final break.

countrygun
10-30-2012, 13:28
That would be AWESOME!

There is no Federal law against CCW it is a State level issue. Do wil really want Big Brother telling the States what they MUST do? I am pretty much not in Sync with looking to a federal Government solution to everything.

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 13:30
There is no Federal law against CCW it is a State level issue. Do wil really want Big Brother telling the States what they MUST do? I am pretty much not in Sync with looking to a federal Government solution to everything.

When it comes to the Bill of Rights? Definitely. The Bill of Rights supersedes the rights of the states. :supergrin:

Gundude
10-30-2012, 13:35
Seems like the kind of big government, backdoor gun control scheme Romney would go for, yes.

"Hmm, let's see. Oh my god, there are no federal laws regarding CCW reciprocity. Hey Paul, did you know about this? There's something in this country federal law doesn't cover! No worries, Romney to the rescue! A few thousand pages of federal rules and regulations ought to cover it. The BATFE will be happy to oversee. No thanks are necessary, gun owners, I'm on your side."

Gundude
10-30-2012, 13:38
There is no Federal law against CCW it is a State level issue. Do wil really want Big Brother telling the States what they MUST do? I am pretty much not in Sync with looking to a federal Government solution to everything.I'll be damned, countrygun and I are thinking the same thing at the same time. :faint:

I think I'm done on GTPI for today. :supergrin:

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 13:46
Seems like the kind of big government, backdoor gun control scheme Romney would go for, yes.

"Hmm, let's see. Oh my god, there are no federal laws regarding CCW reciprocity. Hey Paul, did you know about this? There's something in this country federal law doesn't cover! No worries, Romney to the rescue! A few thousand pages of federal rules and regulations ought to cover it. The BATFE will be happy to oversee. No thanks are necessary, gun owners, I'm on your side."

Let national CCW be a federal law, passed by the HR and Senate and signed by the POTUS. Then, only a left-leaning Supreme Court could kill it.

Gundude
10-30-2012, 13:47
When it comes to the Bill of Rights? Definitely. The Bill of Rights supersedes the rights of the states. :supergrin:And your assumption that the feds would write a law in strict adherence to the Bill of Rights is based in what bizarro universe, exactly?

Gundude
10-30-2012, 13:50
Let national CCW be a federal law, passed by the HR and Senate and signed by the POTUS. Then, only a left-leaning Supreme Court could kill it.Why would they kill it? It'd be their dream come true. The feds can then add restriction after restriction until CCW doesn't exist anymore, nationwide.

If you think the feds wouldn't do that, you're seriously on a different planet.

countrygun
10-30-2012, 13:58
I'll be damned, countrygun and I are thinking the same thing at the same time. :faint:

I think I'm done on GTPI for today. :supergrin:

I am quite sure it is the storm scrambling signals and messing with servers that is only giving the appearance.

Nothing to panic about.:wavey:

larry starling
10-30-2012, 18:42
Damn, I should have checked unskewedpolls.com... much more accurate.

:supergrin:

No you should post your Obama Love threads on a forum where people really give a S**T!:whistling:

cowboy1964
10-30-2012, 18:56
Flintlocker is losing it. I can't wait until Tuesday. :rofl:

Flintlocker
11-08-2012, 14:52

So, did you learn anything about polls this time around?

series1811
11-08-2012, 15:01

Not as much as we learned about people.

MZBKA
11-08-2012, 15:12
Not as much as we learned about people.

But, you did learn something? Like, "trust real polls from real sources"?

sheriff733
11-08-2012, 15:14

I learned voting is pointless.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

certifiedfunds
11-08-2012, 15:18

I learned that apparently illegal immigration is making America browner and somehow they all vote......even though.....they're illegal.....immigrants.......

I also learned that you folks will vote for the politician who promises to steal the most stuff from people like me, to give to people like you.

series1811
11-08-2012, 15:21

No, I learned that as low as my opinion was of the kinds of people who generally vote Democratic, it was not really low enough.

IvanVic
11-08-2012, 15:23
I learned that apparently illegal immigration is making America browner and somehow they all vote......even though.....they're illegal.....immigrants.......

^these are the ppl the GOP needs to distance themselves from if they want to win in 2016.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

MZBKA
11-08-2012, 15:33
No, I learned that as low as my opinion was of the kinds of people who generally vote Democratic, it was not really low enough.

It's nice that you have a low opinion of people who voted for Obama. That wasn't my question.

You and several other people on this forum claimed that the media were putting out biased polls that showed Obama is the lead. Do you still believe that the polls were biased? Or do you believe that you were wrong, the polls were right, and since you were mistaken, you can learn from this experience?

series1811
11-08-2012, 15:40
It's nice that you have a low opinion of people who voted for Obama. That wasn't my question.

You and several other people on this forum claimed that the media were putting out biased polls that showed Obama is the lead. Do you still believe that the polls were biased? Or do you believe that you were wrong, the polls were right, and since you were mistaken, you can learn from this experience?

Well, I don't know what lesson can be learned from this whole experience, unless it is that we have defintely reached the tipping point in this country. Do the polls show that as well as the votes do? Maybe so.

http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/NA-BN588_Benefi_G_20111005140904.jpg