Security camera captures vandal destroying Romney sign... Gotta watch [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Security camera captures vandal destroying Romney sign... Gotta watch

DOC44
10-30-2012, 21:57
Security camera captures vandal destroying Romney sign

a fine yoote shows his support for obama...:rofl::rofl:

probably going to be a brain sturgeon.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/19946689/security-camera-captures-vandal-destroying-romney-sign

Doc44

hogship
10-30-2012, 22:07
What are the bets on the odds of vandalism for Romney vs Obama signs?

ooc

GAFinch
10-30-2012, 22:07
:shakehead:

rgregoryb
10-31-2012, 07:04
it looked like a dark skinned Norwegian....................

Big Mad Dawg
10-31-2012, 07:17
I am just surprised the idiot could read enough to identify it as a Romney sign.

JFrame
10-31-2012, 07:17
That is one seriously unhinged person in that surveillance video...

DOC44
10-31-2012, 07:21

and a naturally gifted dancer...... maybe he can get on America 's Got Talent.:supergrin:

Doc44

IndyGunFreak
10-31-2012, 07:21

Probably doesn't want to give back his Obamaphone, or maybe Obama has paid the car payment on that car... or maybe paid his rent... or maybe put gas in his car.. or..

IGF

JFrame
10-31-2012, 07:22
and a naturally gifted dancer...... maybe he can get on America 's Got Talent.:supergrin:

Doc44

Heh...I'll bet he really racks up the points on his Wii... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/biggrin.gif

DOC44
10-31-2012, 07:25
Maybe he could get a job with a pest control company as a chem free roach eradicater.

Doc44

Big Mad Dawg
10-31-2012, 08:05
Maybe he could get a job with a pest control company as a chem free roach eradicater.

Doc44

It would not be the first roach he has stepped on today.

nursetim
10-31-2012, 08:08
Come on, he's a kid that has drunk the koolaid. What do you expect? It would surprise me if a kid did that to an o'bummer sign either. Kids do stupid, s$t meet (figure it out)

jeanderson
10-31-2012, 08:14
Just imagine this guy's behavior when Romney wins! :supergrin:

JBnTX
10-31-2012, 08:17

Hush now! We're supposed to pretend we didn't notice that.

Gundude
10-31-2012, 08:34
$10 says the security camera gets stolen tomorrow.

Gary W Trott
10-31-2012, 08:49
I hope that they are security oriented enough to change the location of their camera so that it doesn't give any future vandals/thieves any ideas about taking advantage of blind spots. Of course if they have other cameras in place already they would be ahead of the game.

JFrame
10-31-2012, 08:54
I hope that they are security oriented enough to change the location of their camera so that it doesn't give any future vandals/thieves any ideas about taking advantage of blind spots. Of course if they have other cameras in place already they would be ahead of the game.

Possibly, the suspicion by potential vandals/thieves that the homeowners would do exactly that, might be enough to deter future activity.

chuckz28
10-31-2012, 08:56
My Romney sign was up a whole 6 hours before it got ripped to shreds and the metal bracket stolen. Put it up in the afternoon, went to the Cincinnati zoo and came back to a mess. They didnt touch my other signs. Went the next day and got two to put up plus some extras just in case. I also put them a little closer to my house. Haven't had any problems since.

4TS&W
10-31-2012, 09:00
My Romney sign was up a whole 6 hours before it got ripped to shreds and the metal bracket stolen. Put it up in the afternoon, went to the Cincinnati zoo and came back to a mess. They didnt touch my other signs. Went the next day and got two to put up plus some extras just in case. I also put them a little closer to my house. Haven't had any problems since.

They stole my Romney sign too, and left the rest. I put up 3 more, plus one on my porch, and one inside the front window.

I better not catch them doing it.. Might end up on the news.. Lol

Sent via telepathy

Skyhook
10-31-2012, 09:03

I was going to inquire as to a physical description of ole # 11, but... :rofl:

Now, getting serious-- if Ole #11 gets enraged at a sign, what do you suppose he will think when Romney starts pulling back all the freebies and that obviously impaired individual might have to work for his sh---- er, stuff.

Then multiply all that heavy reasoning by, say, two million?:whistling:

Deployment Solu
10-31-2012, 09:03
Just imagine this guy's behavior when Romney wins! :supergrin:

Judging from his behavior, he may end up a bullet catcher.

GWSHARK
10-31-2012, 10:34

ooc

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1446753

SCmasterblaster
10-31-2012, 11:27
I am just surprised the idiot could read enough to identify it as a Romney sign.

HaHaHaHa! :supergrin:

wjv
10-31-2012, 11:41
Make the sign out of metal. . . They wire it to a 120V line. . .

rick458
10-31-2012, 11:42
Did you notice the perp had to hold his pants up running to the sign

SCmasterblaster
10-31-2012, 11:55
Did you notice the perp had to hold his pants up running to the sign

Don't they have belts where he comes from?

gilfo
10-31-2012, 14:27
An Afro-American who'd thunk.

71Commander
10-31-2012, 15:07
obama's adopted son.

smokin762
10-31-2012, 15:08
$10 says the security camera gets stolen tomorrow.

:rofl::rofl:

G29Reload
10-31-2012, 15:51

No, he was clearly Irish.

:rofl:

G29Reload
10-31-2012, 15:52
obama's adopted son.

If he had had a son he would have looked like that.

only thing missing was skittles and tea.

Gunnut 45/454
10-31-2012, 16:49
I'd say go ahead and hook it up to an electric fense system. Thjat wat you can get some DNA from the burnt skin left behind!:supergrin:

oldman11
10-31-2012, 17:07
Hush now! We're supposed to pretend we didn't notice that.
Why? You call it like you see it! To me he looks like a black kid with a head problem, and is completely out of control. He would be the kind of guy that would try the riot thing, that has been threatened, when Obama loses.:patriot:

DOC44
10-31-2012, 19:19

Irish?.... Oh yeah.... jig dancing.

Doc44

camelotkid
10-31-2012, 20:00
hmm reminds me of the lady in Memphis that had a guy stealing her Obama sign threaten to shoot her when she called him out, and then he told her that a white lady should not be voting for Obama.

rgregoryb
10-31-2012, 20:04
hmm reminds me of the lady in Memphis that had a guy stealing her Obama sign threaten to shoot her when she called him out, and then he told her that a white lady should not be voting for a n****r.

when I see your screen name my mind interprets it as Cameltoekid..............hmmmmmmmmm

Skyhook
10-31-2012, 20:07
when I see your screen name my mind interprets it as Cameltoekid..............hmmmmmmmmm

:shocked:

:supergrin:

camelotkid
10-31-2012, 20:09
I'm sorry to hear your mom dropped you on your head, maybe one day your cross eyed problem will be fixed

oh wait you are from Alabama, that explains it.

countrygun
10-31-2012, 20:30

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee518/CountryG/wedontirish.png

Heheheheh:tongueout:

IvanVic
10-31-2012, 21:03

Lmao.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Gunboat1
10-31-2012, 22:46
I bet he is a good boy, an aspiring rapper and he's turning his life around......

and I bet he'll be dead within 5 years as a result of criminal activity.

IvanVic
11-01-2012, 04:05
I bet he is a good boy, an aspiring rapper and he's turning his life around......

and I bet he'll be dead within 5 years as a result of criminal activity.

Ok, everyone synchronize watches…

1. You know the drill…everyone go out after dark
2. Sneak around your neighborhood
3. Find goobers with Obama lawn signs
4. Swipe.
5. Report back here with tally.

Most signs wins. Double points if you're in a swing state!

GO!!!

Are you talking about G29Reload, or the kid from the article?

JFrame
11-01-2012, 04:59
Are you talking about G29Reload, or the kid from the article?

Frankly, I took that as a joke in the spirit of "Animal House," and everyone seemed to take it in kind.

Big Mad Dawg
11-01-2012, 07:14
hmm reminds me of the lady in Memphis that had a guy stealing her Obama sign threaten to shoot her when she called him out, and then he told her that a white lady should not be voting for a n****r.

Do you have a link or is it just more wishful thinking from the moronic left?:dunno:

JFrame
11-01-2012, 07:28
Do you have a link or is it just more wishful thinking from the moronic left?:dunno:

Yeah -- sounds like a fanciful urban legend propagated by leftists...

Big Mad Dawg
11-01-2012, 07:40
It has the smell of camel manure to it.

ChuteTheMall
11-01-2012, 07:48

He must be as frustrated as #11 because all of Tennessee's electoral votes will go to Romney, and zero to Zero. There's nothing he can do about anything.
:panties:

camelotkid
11-01-2012, 07:54
http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/19138593/womans-life-threatened-over-obama-cohen-sign

BORNGEARHEAD
11-01-2012, 08:02
I think it's sad that grown men are making drama over annoying yard signs.

ChuteTheMall
11-01-2012, 08:04
http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/19138593/womans-life-threatened-over-obama-cohen-sign

There's no evidence that any of that actually happened.

Logically, her gratuitous assertion can therefore be just as gratuitously denied.:nutcheck:

And all of Tennessee's electoral votes will still go to Romney.
:elephant:

Oh, and .............:panties:

:tongueout:

JFrame
11-01-2012, 08:09
There's no evidence that any of that actually happened.

Logically, her gratuitous assertion can therefore be just as gratuitously denied.:nutcheck:

And all of Tennessee's electoral votes will still go to Romney.
:elephant:

Oh, and .............:panties:

:tongueout:

Yup -- I definitely smell a leftist false flag...They're quite fond of that strategy, in the absence of any intellectually conceived argument.

Big Mad Dawg
11-01-2012, 08:17

That is just her description of the incident not proof is there a video of it or just her story?

IvanVic
11-01-2012, 08:32
That is just her description of the incident not proof is there a video of it or just her story?

ooc

Well, every time the scenario is reversed I have seen it questioned, as big mad dawg is doing, or called a "false flag".

ChuteTheMall
11-01-2012, 08:36
This thread is about video evidence from a security camera, not about some liar seeking her 15 minutes of fame.

:upeyes:

Big Mad Dawg
11-01-2012, 08:46
Well, every time the scenario is reversed I have seen it questioned, as big mad dawg is doing, or called a "false flag".

In 1992, a black female named Azalea Cooley in Portland, Oregon intentionally burned crosses on her own lawn, painted swastikas on her own house, and placed a black doll with a bullet in its head on her front porch. She also falsely claimed to be handicapped and rode in a wheelchair to bolster her false claim. After a failed suicide attempt, Cooley confessed that she had staged cross burnings and intentionally vandalized her own home
Cooley also apologized to her roommate, Susan Soen, who was charged with filing a false report.

Excuse me if I donít just blindly believe any undocumented BS.

IvanVic
11-01-2012, 11:37
Excuse me if I donít just blindly believe any undocumented BS.

Nor should you, but my point was that people believe what they want, and ignore what doesn't agree with their agenda.

brickboy240
11-01-2012, 11:42
Typical Democrat voter.

Fear Night
11-01-2012, 13:48
Proof we will have racially charged riots Rodney King style when Romney gets elected.

whoflungdo
11-01-2012, 13:58
So, rather than denounce what the idiot did in the video, the leftist wanna throw up a story by someone else. Why don't we all just say, both are wrong? The one we have video proof of and the other if it turns out to be true...

Fear Night
11-01-2012, 14:07
So, rather than denounce what the idiot did in the video, the leftist wanna throw up a story by someone else. Why don't we all just say, both are wrong? The one we have video proof of and the other if it turns out to be true...
Gotta love how they made the character in that story the stereotypical gun-toting redneck Romney supporter. Mentally unstable and ready to kill.

Contrasts perfectly to stereotypical Obama supporter shown in the original video.

whoflungdo
11-01-2012, 14:26
Gotta love how they made the character in that story the stereotypical gun-toting redneck Romney supporter. Mentally unstable and ready to kill.

Contrasts perfectly to stereotypical Obama supporter shown in the original video.

I just hope they all remember we didn't riot when Obama won, or when he passed Obamacare, or even after bengazi. I hope they show the same class when he loses..

BORNGEARHEAD
11-01-2012, 15:42
Proof we will have racially charged riots Rodney King style when Romney gets elected.

No we won't.

Skyhook
11-01-2012, 15:46
No we won't.

+1

:cool:

oldman11
11-01-2012, 17:44
This thread is about video evidence from a security camera, not about some liar seeking her 15 minutes of fame.

:upeyes:
+1 on that. :wavey:

Cavalry Doc
11-01-2012, 18:32

Figures. I'll be on a business trip in the biggest liberal penal colony in Texas on election night. Austin.

Oh well, I'm going with a full tank of gas, a big truck, and lots of Ammo, and still, I don't expect a lot to happen here.

Other cities are gonna be rough. Be careful.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/CavDoc-3.gif

Fear Night
11-02-2012, 05:43
No we won't.
Some black women my wife works with says they have already heard rumors of the plans. They basically said if Obama loses all white people need to be on alert, no joke.

Big Mad Dawg
11-02-2012, 12:00

OR

Nor should you, but my point was that people believe what they want, and ignore what doesn't agree with their agenda.

Ivan which is it am I just throwing out a false flag or should I question undocumented liberal BS?

I am not surprised a democrat that is confused.

IvanVic
11-02-2012, 12:11
Ivan which is it am I just throwing out a false flag or should I question undocumented liberal BS?

Huh? I'm not sure what you are asking here, can you reword it?

My point was that a member here started a thread to encourage other members to vandalize or steal Obama signs, yet everyone somehow ignored that and went after this kid that vandalized a Romney sign.

In other words, people ignore whatever makes them look bad.

IvanVic
11-02-2012, 12:13
Some black women my wife works with says they have already heard rumors of the plans. They basically said if Obama loses all white people need to be on alert, no joke.

You heard it here folks, absolute proof that massive riots will occur (after all, 'some black woman his wife works with' said so!).

whoflungdo
11-02-2012, 12:18
Huh? I'm not sure what you are asking here, can you reword it?

My point was that a member here started a thread to encourage other members to vandalize or steal Obama signs, yet everyone somehow ignored that and went after this kid that vandalized a Romney sign.

In other words, people ignore whatever makes them look bad.

How in the world do you get ^^^^^ from this?

Security camera captures vandal destroying Romney sign

a fine yoote shows his support for obama...:rofl::rofl:

probably going to be a brain sturgeon.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/19946689/security-camera-captures-vandal-destroying-romney-sign

Doc44

Fear Night
11-02-2012, 12:49
You heard it here folks, absolute proof that massive riots will occur (after all, 'some black woman his wife works with' said so!).
Yeah, well, somebody had to break the news :rofl:

ChuteTheMall
11-02-2012, 12:49

Got a link to that thread here which encourages other members to vandalize or steal Obama signs?

I can't find it, and I'm beginning to suspect that you might not be telling the truth.

Link or apology, please.
:popcorn:

IvanVic
11-02-2012, 13:10
Got a link to that thread here which encourages other members to vandalize or steal Obama signs?

I can't find it, and I'm beginning to suspect that you might not be telling the truth.

Link or apology, please.
:popcorn:

Here ya go, it was posted in the thread multiple times:

janice6
11-02-2012, 13:22
Trayvon Martin, is that you??

Gunboat1
11-02-2012, 14:36
Nope. 'Lil Trey Trey daid. Messed with the wrong dude.

ChuteTheMall
11-02-2012, 21:14
Here ya go, it was posted in the thread multiple times:

Thanks, I somehow missed that little one page thread from a month ago.

Please post some security camera footage here of the theft or vandalism of Obama signs.
I could only find this one pic, involving unlikely voters:

http://i50.tinypic.com/314qr9d.jpg
:odie::snoopy::dog:

Big Mad Dawg
11-03-2012, 00:44
Thanks, I somehow missed that little one page thread from a month ago.

Please post some security camera footage here of the theft or vandalism of Obama signs.
I could only find this one pic, involving unlikely voters:

http://i50.tinypic.com/314qr9d.jpg
:odie::snoopy::dog:

Not unlikely voters to the democrats they have no problem with anyone or thing as long as they are voting for the obama the dead, illegal aliens, criminals, pets they all get to vote.