"Senator told me networks may have White House emails commanding stand down [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : "Senator told me networks may have White House emails commanding stand down

DonGlock26
10-31-2012, 06:45
Gingrich: Senator told me networks may have White House emails commanding Stand Down

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/31/gi...#ixzz2Asbc8HC0

Sounds like an interesting week. Benghazi-Gate is not going away. We have a president unable to give a direct answer to whether the Americans in Benghazi were denied air support during a media interview.

He went on to say that they are still trying to figure out what happened 7 weeks ago. The Obama admin and the lapdog media are trying to run the clock out on this scandal.

itstime
10-31-2012, 06:51
It's a crying shame. This alone should swing the poll numbers drastically.

IvanVic
10-31-2012, 06:54
"Newt Gingrich said that major news networks might have secret emails proving that the White House canceled plans to assist the besieged U.S. Embassy in Benghazi.
Gingrich said that the bombshell emails could be revealed within the next two days.
“There is a rumor — I want to be clear, it’s a rumor — that at least two networks have emails from the National Security Adviser’s office telling a counterterrorism group to stand down,” Gingrich said."

My guess is that, if true, they're waiting for the storm hype to dwindle down before releasing them.

Ruble Noon
10-31-2012, 06:56
If Obama wins next Tuesday we will be saddled with president Biden after the impeachment proceedings.

DonGlock26
10-31-2012, 06:57
http://youtu.be/Zc2tH4mAXHk

Why can't Obama say "No, no one was refused aid"? Why can't he give a straight answer?

_

DonGlock26
10-31-2012, 06:58
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/DonGlock26/SOS-FBMeme.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/DonGlock26/benghazi_cloud_white_house_10-28-12-2.jpg

ModGlock17
10-31-2012, 07:00
If Obama wins next Tuesday we will be saddled with president Biden after the impeachment proceedings.

True. But Biden, although ... well, you know.....,

is still a good old boy American!

If BHO wins, he counts on a Dems dominated house to avoid impeachment. Keep that House republican.

JFrame
10-31-2012, 07:18
"Newt Gingrich said that major news networks might have secret emails proving that the White House canceled plans to assist the besieged U.S. Embassy in Benghazi.
Gingrich said that the bombshell emails could be revealed within the next two days.
“There is a rumor — I want to be clear, it’s a rumor — that at least two networks have emails from the National Security Adviser’s office telling a counterterrorism group to stand down,” Gingrich said."

My guess is that, if true, they're waiting for the storm hype to dwindle down before releasing them.

Good point...

IndyGunFreak
10-31-2012, 07:25

Makes very good sense... I hope you're right. This storm news should carry for at least 2, 3, maybe 4 days. That puts Benghazi emails out there right as we're going to the polls...

Down with Zero!

GAFinch
10-31-2012, 07:30
If BHO wins, he counts on a Dems dominated house to avoid impeachment. Keep that House republican.

Even if he's impeached by the House, it would still take a two-thirds vote in the Senate to convict him.

DonGlock26
10-31-2012, 07:32
Makes very good sense... I hope you're right. This storm news should carry for at least 2, 3, maybe 4 days. That puts Benghazi emails out there right as we're going to the polls...

Down with Zero!

I think that Benghazi-Gate is already fatal, but that would be perfect timing.

sbhaven
10-31-2012, 07:37
The question is other than Fox and conservative web/blog sites which other major news networks would release such evidence if they have it? Most are hoping to drag Obama across the finish line next Tuesday by toning down any news that impacts their chosen one.

If the rumor is true, or if there is another "October Surprise" chances are it will be dropped on Friday or sometime over the weekend for maximum impact (Sunday morning talk shows) and to give either candidate the least amount of time to counter it.

IndyGunFreak
10-31-2012, 08:00
Even if he's impeached by the House, it would still take a two-thirds vote in the Senate to convict him.

and that will not happen.

Heckuva lot easier to just vote the dude out!

nursetim
10-31-2012, 08:01

I think by the time it gets to the senate, no one with any political aspirations will touch him with a 10 mile poll.

ChuteTheMall
10-31-2012, 08:04
Those Sunday Morning Talk Shows are usually recorded on Friday, right before the last minute document dumps of stuff they want us to forget about.

That's why we get highlights and previews on Saturday, and that's how the guests appear on multiple networks nearly simultaneously.

If it's not widely distributed soon, we'll still be complaining about the silence and the coverup while watching the election returns (which will have to be live).
:steamed:

IvanVic
10-31-2012, 08:06

Down with Zero!

The media will milk this storm longer than usual in an effort to help the president. I wouldn't be surprised to see coverage until the election.

SCmasterblaster
10-31-2012, 12:28

Gag me with the Electoral College!

cowboy1964
10-31-2012, 13:21
If they don't come out by Friday, they don't exist.

Jonesee
10-31-2012, 16:55
If they don't come out by Friday, they don't exist.

If they aren't out now, I doubt they exist.
Nothing is a secret in Washington.

Jay9928
10-31-2012, 16:57
And of course the debates are over before all this.

Skyhook
10-31-2012, 20:03
It's a crying shame. This alone should swing the poll numbers drastically.

Yes, it should and it would if the enormous shield of white guilt and the glow of Affirmative Action were diminished.

Last count, roughly 47% care more for Obama's hide than they care for the health of this country.:faint: