Are voting machines being rigged for Obama? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Are voting machines being rigged for Obama?

cowboy1964
10-31-2012, 13:14
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/more-electronic-voting-machines-changing-romney-votes-to-obama-we-looked-into-it-and-heres-what-a-vendor-told-us/

I doubt it but we better keep an eye on this. Touch screens can certainly lose calibration.

Folks, double check your ballot after you finish voting. I know I will raise hell if something clearly is amiss when I go to vote. I'm going to specifically try selecting buttons near their edge just to see what happens.

coastal4974
10-31-2012, 13:57
Sure looks like it.

The obama can't win without force and fraud.

G29Reload
10-31-2012, 14:03
I was given a choice of a paper ballot or touch screen and took paper ballot. A nice analog record in case of a recount. Don't trust tampering with e machines.

Vic777
10-31-2012, 15:15
Sure looks like it.

The obama can't win without force and fraud.America is overflowing with fraud in Government from your local town council to the White House. The Politicians are stealing from you.

Louisville Glocker
10-31-2012, 19:26
Pretty funny you bring this topic up, because former Bain people actually own the company that makes a bunch of the voting machines being used. It is factual, Not speculation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sasfm_fTuyQ#!

Glockenspiel 25
10-31-2012, 22:03
Lord, let's hope so...what goes around, comes around...The "fraud" of Florida voting in 2000 is coming back to bite y'all in the keester, lol...its only fair, right?

kirgi08
10-31-2012, 23:51
Yep,them there dems nearly got away with one.'08. :upeyes:

professorpinki
11-01-2012, 07:44
Heard similar stories in 08 and 04 about diebold machines being plug and play for viruses that could then be wiped off "without a trace."

*shrug* There will always be a way so long as there's a will.

sbhaven
11-01-2012, 08:15
Lord, let's hope so...what goes around, comes around...The "fraud" of Florida voting in 2000 is coming back to bite y'all in the keester, lol...its only fair, right?
It should be noted that even the New York Times admits that Bush still would have won after a comprehensive review of Florida ballots in 2000...

Study of Disputed Florida Ballots Finds Justices Did Not Cast the Deciding Vote
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/11/12/politics/12VOTE.html
Acomprehensive review of the uncounted Florida ballots from last year's presidential election reveals that George W. Bush would have won even if the United States Supreme Court had allowed the statewide manual recount of the votes that the Florida Supreme Court had ordered to go forward.

Contrary to what many partisans of former Vice President Al Gore have charged, the United States Supreme Court did not award an election to Mr. Bush that otherwise would have been won by Mr. Gore. A close examination of the ballots found that Mr. Bush would have retained a slender margin over Mr. Gore if the Florida court's order to recount more than 43,000 ballots had not been reversed by the United States Supreme Court.
But there will always be some, who to this day, will claim that Bush stole the election from both Gore and Kerry.

marchboom
11-01-2012, 08:16
If this election can be rigged to favor obama the democrats will do it. And obama will approve it. The democrat party wants power at any cost. Never trust them. Their entire agenda is based on corruption.

IvanVic
11-01-2012, 08:18
If Romney wins some on left will blame:

-Vote suppression
-His son bought all the voting machines
-Voter fraud

If Obama wins, some on the right will blame:

-Voter fraud
-Rigged voting machines
-Rigged polls prior to election

What else is new?

HexHead
11-01-2012, 08:22
Count on it.

ricklee4570
11-01-2012, 09:21
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/31/complaints-crop-up-in-ohio-early-voting-machines-marking-romney-votes-for-obama/

Bren
11-01-2012, 09:27
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/more-electronic-voting-machines-changing-romney-votes-to-obama-we-looked-into-it-and-heres-what-a-vendor-told-us/

I doubt it but we better keep an eye on this. Touch screens can certainly lose calibration.

Interesting that, in every case, the touch screens have "lost calibration" in favor of Obama, in an urban area.

Has this happened in any small towns full of white people, or in favor of Romney?

QNman
11-01-2012, 09:43

You spent that capital getting Stewart Smalley elected. Remember the trunk-load of ballots that mysteriously showed up?

How's about instead of trying to game the system, you try explaining what the O has done well for the last four?

Glocksanity
11-01-2012, 13:54
Nope. The Romney forces now control the voting machines in Ohio, Florida, and PA.

Look for Romney to win with the help of manipulated binary digits.

ModGlock17
11-01-2012, 14:42
I was given a choice of a paper ballot or touch screen and took paper ballot. A nice analog record in case of a recount. Don't trust tampering with e machines.

Very good suggestion.

Friends in NC are complaining. One got pisse'd off. Official did nothing on the spot and said, "We'll fix it later!" and pointed the voter to the door.

He was slow to respond, didn't know what really happen until he was driving home. He should have raised a fit, but that could be jail time.