Romney's $5,000 Walmart shopping spree pretend "relief event" [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Romney's $5,000 Walmart shopping spree pretend "relief event"

IndianaMatt
10-31-2012, 18:27
God, he is so lame. This guy will do anything to get elected. What a d-bag. http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/10/5000-shopping-run-walmart-turned-romneys-campaign-stop-relief-event/58529/

Atomic Punk
10-31-2012, 18:31
because he is buying things to donate to those who need it from the storm? what planet are you from?

aircarver
10-31-2012, 18:33
That's "President Romney" to you ... :supergrin:

countrygun
10-31-2012, 18:34
because he is buying things to donate to those who need it from the storm? what planet are you from?

Indianna Matt has done so much more for those people that he feels Romney is insignificant.

IndianaMatt
10-31-2012, 18:37
Yes, those poor people starving to death in the poorest country in the...

Wait a second! They're in the US!! Quadruple king size Mountain Dew XXtreme Slurpies will be back on line in two days!!

Anybody that doesn't see through Romney's pathetic attempt at pandering... well, you'll vote for him.

countrygun
10-31-2012, 18:42

Wait a second! They're in the US!! Quadruple king size Mountain Dew XXtreme Slurpies will be back on line in two days!!

Anybody that doesn't see through Romney's pathetic attempt at pandering... well, you'll vote for him.

if he did nothing you would B***H about it

if he did twice as much you'd B***H about it.

No matter what you would use it to B***H about anything Romney did.

Your opinion of this one thing means nothing.

BigCity
10-31-2012, 18:45
Obama , had he done something similar, would have used OUR money instead of his own.:yawn:

Atomic Punk
10-31-2012, 18:49

yes, because the empty store shelves before the storm hit will really help bolster the stored supplies of the people that lost their home.
but im sure the ones that decided to stay and ride it out had plenty of supplies to share with everyone. :tongueout:

G29Reload
10-31-2012, 18:50
What a d-bag.

Only d-bag is OP. Really reaching, aren't you?

Zombie Surgeon
10-31-2012, 18:50
You can tell Obamaturds are desperate: damn if he does, damn if he doesn't.
:whistling:

JFrame
10-31-2012, 18:51
I detect profound jealousy in Matt...It is an ugly emotion.

callihan_44
10-31-2012, 18:53
God, he is so lame. This guy will do anything to get elected. What a d-bag. http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/10/5000-shopping-run-walmart-turned-romneys-campaign-stop-relief-event/58529/

after personally working in disaster zones such as this I can tell you the people who are in need arent thinking "OMG these donations are only to get some votes". They are happy to recieve whatever they cant get...And I can tell you the FIRST PEOPLE to arrive at the scene WAS NOT THE RED CROSS it was churches and volunteers who brought food and water... if anyone is the f-ing D BAG it's YOU

DOC44
10-31-2012, 18:53

Thats what B***hes do.

Doc44

Sam Spade
10-31-2012, 18:54
This is the guy who gives millions every year to charity. No .gov coercion, just done out of his view of what's right.

The recent gift is just an extention of who he is and how he lives by his principals.

I have no doubt, Matt, that your efforts can't hold a candle to his when it comes to helping the less fortunate. Not in absolute terms, and not even as a percentage of your income.

Stop grousing about your betters. It's vulgar.

B_RAD
10-31-2012, 19:01

What?:dunno:

I bet you believe O is in NJ because he cares and not to look presidential before the election..:whistling:

10-31-2012, 19:10
Isn't the OP the same guy who wonders why people on this forum think he's a liberal?

rgregoryb
10-31-2012, 19:10
IndianaMatt=Cherokee for Dumbazz

countrygun
10-31-2012, 19:14
Isn't the OP the same guy who wonders why people on this forum think he's a liberal?

I'd like to see him go to DU and announce,

"Obama involved in hurricane situation just to get votes"

And see how long he lasts.

NDCent
10-31-2012, 19:21
If he'd spent 50 thousand you'd have said he was out of touch. :dunno:
I'm sure my entire neighborhood could retire on what he gives to charity in one year.

aircarver
10-31-2012, 19:21
I'd like to see him go to DU and announce,

"Obama involved in hurricane situation just to get votes"

And see how long he lasts.

Eggs-Zackely !

:beer::beer:

Ruble Noon
10-31-2012, 19:25

Man, you've got it bad.

Bring_it!
10-31-2012, 19:28
Obama , had he done something similar, would have used OUR money instead of his own.:yawn:

^this X 1,000

IvanVic
10-31-2012, 19:28

Yep, but I think that can also be said about half the people here and Obama.

Providence
10-31-2012, 19:29
I have been really impressed with Romney's character. Time after time he does things like this, and he's done it his entire adult life. You could attack his policy positions, but you would loose. Your guy is the worst president in history. He has nothing to run on. So what do you do? Make fun of him being an honorable man. Call him a murderer. Me? I'd call the person responsible for leaving those guys in Benghazi undefended a murder!

LASTRESORT20
10-31-2012, 19:36
You can tell Obamaturds are desperate: damn if he does, damn if he doesn't.
:whistling:

Democraps are running Scared...nothing left but BullS$!t

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KMjHfqqmal8/Sn4Gb0eXadI/AAAAAAAABOs/SuLpD_Uhx1k/s400/scaredy+cat.jpg

countrygun
10-31-2012, 19:37
Yep, but I think that can also be said about half the people here and Obama.

Many of us have said getting Bin Laden was good.

I don't see anyone who has started a thread claiming Obama is milking the Hurricane. Most think he is doing the right thing, so I think you are wrong.

despite that Obama still has such a high suck factor he is still our worst POTUS

happyguy
10-31-2012, 19:51

How much did you spend to help the victims of Sandy?

I bet you didn't even donate $5.

Regards,
Happyguy :)

aircarver
10-31-2012, 20:04
...nothing left but BullS$!t

Their base eats that up ! ... :shocked:

rhikdavis
10-31-2012, 20:30
Not even the GT resident dim bulbs will touch this.

countrygun
10-31-2012, 20:48
Not even the GT resident dim bulbs will touch this.

How did this thread get here?

kirgi08
11-01-2012, 00:55

Or dem der folks living on your dime in projects driving new Escalades.Your a pitiful excuse for a dem/communist.You don't even have your lies in order.

Comrade Stalin has uses fer ya.'08. :upeyes:

HandyMan Hugh
11-01-2012, 03:06
I've seen another mormon family do something similar to what Romey just did. Please understand, I am not a mormon myself. However I think that there may be something in the make-up of most mormons that dictates that they will be their brother's keeper.

In 2005 we had some major flooding in North East Pennsylvania that left several counties devastated. A local building contractor (whom I'm proud to call a friend) was out west during the storm that wrecked his house. He got a call from the guy that was looking after his home that it was badly damaged, and he should come home right away. My friend immediately turned around and headed for PA. On the way, he stopped in a couple of Wal-Marts and filled the back of his pick-up truck with bottled water. He then stopped at our local high school and dropped the load of water at the relief center that had been set up there. He didn't tell them his name, he simply left the water, and THEN drove home to see the damage to his house. My friend is also a mormon.

It is my belief that Gov. Romney is the same, a genuinely decent individual. I have read about another situation (confirmed by Snopes and others) where Romney secretly bought 7,000 pints of milk per week for the Boston VA Hospital for TWO YEARS! Romney paid for that out of his own pocket. It was after the State of Massachusetts took over the milk payments that the milk-man out Gov. Romney.

Cavalry Doc
11-01-2012, 04:42

Uh, dude. You have no friggin idea what you are talking about. There are millions without power in late fall in the northeast. There are thousands that lost everything.

I'm guessing you think nothing can keep the slurpies off for more than a week?

I'd be interested in what your disaster preps are like? The way you are talking you would probably wander in a daze and ask others where the nearest FEMA giveaway trailer is.

happyguy
11-02-2012, 20:02
Uh, dude. You have no friggin idea what you are talking about. There are millions without power in late fall in the northeast. There are thousands that lost everything.

I'm guessing you think nothing can keep the slurpies off for more than a week?

I'd be interested in what your disaster preps are like? The way you are talking you would probably wander in a daze and ask others where the nearest FEMA giveaway trailer is.

The first word that came to mind when I read Matts post was cretin. But that's unfair to cretins.

Regards,
Happyguy :)

jdavionic
11-02-2012, 20:06

You are pathetic. You probably spend your time curled up in a corner, complaining like a whiny little beeyotch about what others do, yet you do nothing. Romney has been very generous in the past and contributed here too. Yet some dirtbag, scum liberal POS sits on the sidelines and complains. You're probably the same type that has family taking dumps in the hallway in NYC. You make me want to puke.

Cavalry Doc
11-02-2012, 21:37

Have you been brave enough to look at drudge report lately?

Drivers Waiting 6 Hours For Gas in NYC...
Tempers Rise in Wake of Storm...
'Finding bodies left and right'...
Restaurant, hotel prices skyrocket...
CHUCK SCHUMER CONFRONTED: 'We Are Gonna Die!'
CRAIGSLIST: $15 a gallon...
Utility workers pelted with eggs...
Misery...
'We have nothing'...
Residents Furious RED CROSS Offering Cookies & Hot Chocolate, Not Blankets Or Clothes...
Jet Fuel Supply Fast Becoming Concern At Airports...
Staten Islanders Plead for Help: 'We Need Food'...
'Please don't leave us'...
VIDEO: Stranded New Yorkers Defecating in Apartment Buildings...
DIRE...
NJ counties enact 70s style gas rationing... Developing... (http://www.drudgereport.com)

Barry's response is woefully inadequate. The liberals expecting the government to be there to save them, were wrong again. Guess they will be too busy dumpster diving for lunch to make it to the polls.

GAFinch
11-02-2012, 21:49
Isn't your man in Vegas right now clubbing with celebrities?

cowboy1964
11-03-2012, 00:45
All politicians are d-bags. Hello?!

And only Dumocrats can criticize charity. Truly astounding.

Big Mad Dawg
11-03-2012, 01:14
indianamatt have you even attempted to compare what Romney did with his own money to what any democrat D BAGS did to help? Where’s biden, feinstein, pelosi or the rest of the party of selfish POS?

Please tell us what you have done hypocritical d-bag.