Reagan Warned Us About Obama [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Reagan Warned Us About Obama

ERASER
10-31-2012, 18:57
Reagan Warned Us About Obama - YouTube

JFrame
10-31-2012, 19:06
GREAT video -- thanks for sharing, Eraser!

I've forwarded it on to my contact list... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/good2.gif

G29Reload
10-31-2012, 19:06
Wise man. We're never more than one generation away from losing our freedom.

countrygun
10-31-2012, 19:09
Wise man. We're never more than one generation away from losing our freedom.

We may well be one ELECTION from it

B_RAD
10-31-2012, 19:09
I'm sorry but this video doesn't make any sense. Before you start flaming, I like Reagan. I think he was a great POTUS! The clips added after Reagan says something don't pertain to what he's saying. They seem like random clips. Maybe it's just me?:dunno:

janice6
10-31-2012, 19:10
Preaching to the choir. The left will not listen.

countrygun
10-31-2012, 19:44
I'm sorry but this video doesn't make any sense. Before you start flaming, I like Reagan. I think he was a great POTUS! The clips added after Reagan says something don't pertain to what he's saying. They seem like random clips. Maybe it's just me?:dunno:

Funny, while I liked Reagan was a good President and better than most in my lifetime I am not the greatest fanboy, yet I can see that his words were based on some very basic principles and the film clips serve to reenforce the differences between the priciples of a Reagan and an Obama.

juggy4711
10-31-2012, 19:54

Unfortunately it makes sense to me. The question to ask one's self is what did Reagan do to prevent any of the things he warned against from getting worse? Great Communicator and unfortunately also a great let down.

nursetim
10-31-2012, 20:04
Wow, really well edited, dare I say masterful, yes I shall. Thanks for posting this.

B_RAD
10-31-2012, 20:05
Funny, while I liked Reagan was a good President and better than most in my lifetime I am not the greatest fanboy, yet I can see that his words were based on some very basic principles and the film clips serve to reenforce the differences between the priciples of a Reagan and an Obama.

I watched it again. I think some of the first clips may have made a parallel between the two but some of the other clips weren't obvious enough.

JFrame
10-31-2012, 20:13
I watched it again. I think some of the first clips may have made a parallel between the two but some of the other clips weren't obvious enough.

Some of the comparative clips were a direct correlation, and some of the others were presented as irony -- I think that might be part of the disconnect you experienced.

hogfish
11-01-2012, 04:58
If we didn't have the 1 (one) party 'system', we could have had (maybe?) a few presidents from an alternative party (call them republicans), and things might be different.
Let's invent an alternative party. Maybe we can convince people to take their blinds off. We could call it The Republican Party. I bet it could be a Good Ol' Party. Yes, sir!

:yawn:

nursetim
11-01-2012, 10:45

I'm pretty dense and it was obvious enough for me to get.:whistling: maybe not for a progressive though.

dukeblue91
11-02-2012, 10:58
Unfortunately it makes sense to me. The question to ask one's self is what did Reagan do to prevent any of the things he warned against from getting worse? Great Communicator and unfortunately also a great let down.

I can't for the live of me not think of anything he did to be a letdown when balanced with his accomplishments.

The clip was great and really should serve as a reminder to us all.
I wish we could find another president like we had in Ronald Reagan.

Jay9928
11-02-2012, 19:51
Great video!! I remember his funeral progression televised. Tears were flowing from my eyes. Great man. Thanks. For posting. Going to save this.