Dear Dinesh D'Souza; THANK YOU FOR *2016*! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Dear Dinesh D'Souza; THANK YOU FOR *2016*!

Skyhook
11-01-2012, 05:01
I finally got to watch that incredible documentary and although it pretty much elaborated upon topics and issues of which I was aware, the DVD is absolutely priceless!

D'Sousa has a lot in common- superficially- with Barack Hussein Obama but the one really glaring and extremely important difference between the two leaps out at the viewer of that movie-- Dinesh D'Souza is a patriot who loves and appreciates AMERICA.

I was also amazed at just how accurately Glenn and Rush have predicted the consequences of having Obama as president. I believe the word is devastation.

aircarver
11-01-2012, 06:07
Yes.
But likely 'preaching to the choir' ... :frown:

JFrame
11-01-2012, 06:11
Totally agree, 'Hook!

Of course, Mr. D'Souza is a brilliant person and a rational, thoughtful conservative in his own right. But what must make him especially galling to leftists is that he is, by his own description, a person of color who shares much of the sort of personal history as Obama.

So as Dinesh carves Barry up with his clinical scalpel, the left can't even go after Mr. D'Souza with the only weapon left in their arsenal -- "racism." :cool:

spork
11-01-2012, 06:30
I saw it at the theater a while back. It remains one of the few films I have attended in life that recieved a standing ovation from the entire crowd.

rong338
11-01-2012, 08:52
Maybe it was my DVD or TV settings but I could not get in to it because it seemed like the background music was drowning out all the dialogue. Not that I needed anymore incentive to vote for Romney anyway!

Gundude
11-01-2012, 08:54
I'm sure it'll take its place next to Farenheit 911 as all-time greatest movies nobody's ever heard of.

automatic slim
11-01-2012, 09:24
Totally agree, 'Hook!

Of course, Mr. D'Souza is a brilliant person and a rational, thoughtful conservative in his own right. But what must make him especially galling to leftists is that he is, by his own description, a person of color who shares much of the sort of personal history as Obama.

So as Dinesh carves Barry up with his clinical scalpel, the left can't even go after Mr. D'Souza with the only weapon left in their arsenal -- "racism." :cool:

They tried to go after him by making up a "sex scandal".

Kinda like how they did Herman Cain...

Zombie Surgeon
11-01-2012, 10:02
All of you who watched and appreciated Dinesh D'Souza's "2016" follow this link and watch this movie:
AGENDA: Grinding America Down

http://vimeo.com/user2695043

A history and indictment of communism in America and of the current Comrade in Chief.

JFrame
11-01-2012, 10:19
They tried to go after him by making up a "sex scandal".

Kinda like how they did Herman Cain...

Hmmm -- I'm guessing it didn't have much traction...It's hard to take someone down if he's not running for anything.

Skyhook
11-01-2012, 10:27
All of you who watched and appreciated Dinesh D'Souza's "2016" follow this link and watch this movie:
AGENDA: Grinding America Down

http://vimeo.com/user2695043

A history and indictment of communism in America and of the current Comrade in Chief.

Outstanding! :thumbsup:

Thanks.

G17Jake
11-01-2012, 16:25
Maybe it was my DVD or TV settings but I could not get in to it because it seemed like the background music was drowning out all the dialogue. Not that I needed anymore incentive to vote for Romney anyway!

There were parts of the movie where I thought the music was too loud, but that aside, the content was great.