PSA Blem lowers back in stock. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : PSA Blem lowers back in stock.

WoodenPlank
11-01-2012, 15:04
Just ordered one for $67 including shipping.

I figured it's about time I got off my butt and started another build. At least now I will have the stripped lower sitting around.

Chowser
11-01-2012, 18:44
curse you. going to have to pick up a few more then. my last blemished lower came and the blemish was on the inside.

thankfully my ffl doesn't charge me for transfers.

wct097
11-01-2012, 20:29
Resisting the urge to order 5 more.... got three in my safe that I can't find a blemish on. Can't have too many AR15's to build, can you?

Cole125
11-01-2012, 20:29
Congrats :cool:

What sort of build you doing?

Chuck66
11-01-2012, 20:42
I ordered one on the 24th and got the "shipped" notice on it two days ago. Hoping to get the call from my FFL tomorrow. Ordered the MOE LPK yesterday. Gonna have fun the next cold weekend that comes along.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

larson1122
11-01-2012, 22:08
Congrats. I just picked up two more PSA Blem's from my FFL today and can't find a single blemish on either one. Consecutive serial numbers was a nice little bonus too. :cool:

WoodenPlank
11-01-2012, 22:14
Congrats :cool:

What sort of build you doing?

18" or 20" rifle build. Planning to use a BCM upper, just not sure exactly what I will do just yet. Figure I'll build the lower up first, then finalize plans for the upper.

Big Bird
11-02-2012, 08:16
Thanks for the heads up on this. I ordered a blem lower today. I have one too many uppers and for that price I can build a budget lower and give it a home. I have enough spare parts and a MOE stock I took off another gun in my goody drawer that I can put it together for the cost of the new receiver.

Its funny--I told my dealer to fax them his FFL and he went online and ordered a couple for himself.

plouffedaddy
11-02-2012, 08:40
This is not good :wow: I have a gun case full of PSA lowers already and I live 5 mins from the store. Must.... resist.....

Big Bird
11-12-2012, 18:03
Just to update. My blem lower came today. If there was any blemish on it I'm at a loss to find it. It went together like it should and everything fit perfectly. Since I already own 4 Giessele triggers and this was going to be a low budget build with parts on hand I stuck a QMS trigger in the gun. While its not on par with a SSA for $40 its a good solid milspec trigger with a touch heavier pull than an SSA but still very crisp with just a little hammer cam at the beginning like an SSA (They say its like bending a carrot). Also stuck an MOE buttstock on it that I had laying around. Haven't shot it yeat but it passes all the function tests fine and P-mags drop free.

In any case, I got a decent lower built for less than $120.

To summarize--this is my fourth PSA purchase. While shipping wasn't lightning fast it wasn't ridiculous. It was complete and the quality of the parts is first rate. I'd do business with them again in a heart beat. I love both PSA barrels I have used on my builds! Way more accurate than I expected and flawless in operation so far.