Halloween suspect descriptions [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Halloween suspect descriptions

CanIhaveGasCash
11-01-2012, 17:00
Are my favorite.

We hooked a guy dressed as a cow on a warrant, had a male dressed as Princess Leia urinating from a balcony, a fight between a different cow and a blue caterpillar. :rofl:

Anyone else have any good run ins?

sheriff733
11-01-2012, 17:30
We had a call go out that Barack Obama had just stolen a case of beer from a Mapco and was headed north in a black Kia Rio. He was not caught. Of course, the news wouldn't have reported it even if he was. :whistling:

(Ok, I condensed the actual verbiage of the call, but you get the idea.)

:supergrin:

Sent with Probably Cause and Irrisputable Proof.

msu_grad_121
11-01-2012, 17:34
Got a slutty nurse and her sister, a slutty fairy for possession of cannabis and parapernalia last night, and for 55 in a 35. That was kinda fun, and I made sure my mic was off the SECOND they were secured... :rofl:

collim1
11-01-2012, 18:05
Arrested Superman passed out on the ground with his face ~1" away from a huge dog steamer.

A6Gator
11-02-2012, 08:05
Arrested Superman passed out on the ground with his face ~1" away from a huge dog steamer.

Had coffee out the nose on that one...:rofl:

DaBigBR
11-04-2012, 16:15
I got a cheerleader who had no business wearing the costume. Some of our other guys got Freddy Kruger, a female Joker, and the typical assortment of others

steveksux
11-04-2012, 17:39
a male dressed as Princess Leia urinating from a balconyThat's a great costume, what did you arrest him for?

And what did he use for the balcony for his costume? :tongueout:

Randy

steveksux
11-04-2012, 17:39
Arrested Superman passed out on the ground with his face ~1" away from a huge dog steamer.I guess Superman didn't possess a super sense of smell.... :rofl:

Randy

BMG22
11-04-2012, 21:52

Did the jello shots he had been slamming have traces of kryptonite in them?

GumbyDammit
11-05-2012, 00:18
I got dispatched to a local sports complex (having a huge dance party) for an intoxicated male fighting with security.... suspect is dressed like a big taco. Before I could reply someone cut in and said "hard or soft shell".