New G23 barrel [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New G23 barrel

MikeNH
11-02-2012, 14:35
I just received a G23 barrel and mags to use in my G32 (I also have a Storm Lake 9mm barrel and G19 mags) and there are some minor differences between the new barrel and the original G32. It does have the new matte finish but the biggest difference was the markings- the Glock logo is now on top of the chamber and there is a second, longer number on the left side of the chamber, where the slide would normally cover it. Any idea what the number is? I'm looking forward to trying .40 out, I've never shot it before and I got the barrel to increase what I can shoot in case Chairman Obama wins and ammo becomes difficult to get in quantity again.

SJ 40
11-02-2012, 14:52
Barrel part number,what you will find on a factory Glock barrel that doesn't come serial numbered to the receiver. Nothing to worry about,now get ta shooting some 40S&W and have Fun. SJ 40

MikeNH
11-02-2012, 17:12
Barrel part number,what you will find on a factory Glock barrel that doesn't come serial numbered to the receiver. Nothing to worry about,now get ta shooting some 40S&W and have Fun. SJ 40

Wasn't worried, just curious. Thanks for the info!