Pearce Magazine Grips Came With My Glock 26 Gen 4 ? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Pearce Magazine Grips Came With My Glock 26 Gen 4 ?

frankr
11-02-2012, 15:58
I have a strange one, just picked up a new Glock 26 Gen 4 and two of the three magazines had Pearce Grip extensions on the magazines. They replace the magazine floor plate and dose not alter the magazines 10 round capacity. Never noticed it until I got the gun home. The standard magazine was in the gun and when I checked out what was in the box all I noticed at the time was that there were three magazines, a loader and lock.

Gallium
11-02-2012, 16:26
It did not likely leave the factory like that.

tampashooters
11-02-2012, 16:29
100% not factory. The dealer probably had an unused trade in or something that he passed off as brand new (or just the mags were traded out). If so, it probably wouldn't matter to me unless it's clearly used, or you want the original floorplates. I like pearce products.

tango44
11-02-2012, 16:36
Get the Glock 7151+ factory extension for all your mags!

Bruce M
11-02-2012, 16:39
Add me to the column that is quite sure the magazines did not leave the factory like that.

frankr
11-03-2012, 01:08
That’s what I was thinking. Before going to the range I cleaned the gun and inspected it for wear on the barrel, magazine well and slide, did not find any. There was even factory grease were you would expect to find it. Went to the range and put 150 rounds through it and it functioned like any other Glock I’ve owned, 100%.

MikeG36
11-03-2012, 01:30
Congrats on your new 26! I have no idea how the Pearce grips got on your mags - for sure not from Glock. But if they work, great! Have you seen these? LINK (http://www.concealablecontrol.com/) A little bit better profile than Pearce.

NEOH212
11-03-2012, 01:38
It did not likely leave the factory like that.

Either way that's pretty nice! :cool:

frankr
11-03-2012, 01:54
Congrats on your new 26! I have no idea how the Pearce grips got on your mags - for sure not from Glock. But if they work, great! Have you seen these? LINK (http://www.concealablecontrol.com/) A little bit better profile than Pearce.

Thank you. Was never much of a fan of magazine extensions of any kind even with my large hands but I have to say after putting 150 rounds through my new G26 I kind of like them. Iím thinking of calling the gun dealer and asking if he knows how the grips got on the magazines. Maybe Pearce had the gun to advertise their Grips??? Now what to do with the Lone Wolf conversion barrel I just bought for my Glock 27?