FiancÚ and Dan Wesson [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : FiancÚ and Dan Wesson

matt_lowry123
11-03-2012, 19:39
My fiancÚ took the concealed weapons class/test today. Most of the guys in there were telling her that her gun is too big for her. It's a Dan Wesson heritage. 21 shots at 7 yards. She only had two misses out of the 21 shots. Everybody else was playing it safe and went for the body.

Bad pic of the gun, good pic of her and the target!!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

glockin-45
11-03-2012, 19:53
My fiancÚ took the concealed weapons class/test today. Most of the guys in there were telling her that her gun is too big for her. It's a Dan Wesson heritage. 21 shots at 7 yards. She only had two misses out of the 21 shots. Everybody else was playing it safe and went for the body.

Congrats! To you both. One her being your fiance, and for her great shooting. I'm sure the guy's were jealous.

bac1023
11-03-2012, 20:01
Very cool :cool:

glock2740
11-03-2012, 20:04

Cool deal. :thumbsup:

countrygun
11-03-2012, 20:10
Headshots??? Hahah "Who dares,wins"

janice6
11-03-2012, 20:12
Good shooting. She should be pleased with her expertise.

I hear men state their preconceived notions of what guns the woman should be shooting. Then I see my wife shooting a 642 with vengeance. (75 YO) They are capable of picking what suits them.

I will agree that most women I have been shooting with love to shoot .22's, they also can handle guns that some men don't care for. such as a .357 Magnum J Frame. Friends wife is deadly with one.

My wife likes .357 Sig and .45 calibers. She doesn't like carrying heavy guns. But recoil is not her first concern.

38 Super Fan
11-04-2012, 09:14
She's a looker, and can shoot, nice! :cool:

cangler
11-04-2012, 09:17
dude she missed two, call it off...:wavey:

seriously, very nice!

ca survivor
11-04-2012, 10:54
Good shooting.

Baba Louie
11-04-2012, 12:55
dude she missed twoWarning shots? :whistling:

I certainly would not want to cause her any angst when she had that DW in her hands... warning shots or no.Most of the guys in there were telling her that her gun is too big for her.Amazing how many ignorant guys there are in the world, eh?

Good shooting, future Mrs Lowry. One question (this is me being an ignorant guy). Is fiance going to conceal carry that 40 oz. Heritage? What type of carry rig? Purse, OWB or IWB or none of my business? :supergrin:

and yes, very nice shot placement. (and everything else. lucky man you are matt as I'm sure you know)

SpringerTGO
11-04-2012, 13:27
Warning shots? :whistling:

I certainly would not want to cause her any angst when she had that DW in her hands... warning shots or no.Amazing how many ignorant guys there are in the world, eh?

Good shooting, future Mrs Lowry. One question (this is me being an ignorant guy). Is fiance going to conceal carry that 40 oz. Heritage? What type of carry rig? Purse, OWB or IWB or none of my business? :supergrin:

and yes, very nice shot placement. (and everything else. lucky man you are matt as I'm sure you know)

Do you really want to marry someone who looks that good and shoots that well?
Better break it off and send her out this way.

matt_lowry123
11-04-2012, 14:07
She has a kahr cw9. We've shot it maybe 600 round or so. I have one too and that's what I usually carry. She has a holster that she put in a side pocket of her purse and halfway tested it out yesterday. I guess it'll work?

matt_lowry123
11-04-2012, 14:13
Do you really want to marry someone who looks that good and shoots that well?
Better break it off and send her out this way.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm going to have to think about it!!

Clutch Cargo
11-04-2012, 15:15
She's out of your league. :supergrin:

Tophatter
11-05-2012, 16:51
I've heard that women have an even easier time pulling off appendix carry than men, and appendix carrying a 1911 makes it outright disappear for me. Certainly an option if she wants to carry the Heritage, though it is neither for the faint of heart nor the untrained.

fnfalman
11-05-2012, 17:09
Double Posts

fnfalman
11-05-2012, 17:10
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm going to have to think about it!!

You can keep the chick. Just send me the gun.

joerenew
11-05-2012, 20:42
Nice!,

Wyoming
11-13-2012, 21:49
Everything looks good to me.

The group

The gun

The girl that shoot it.:cool: