National Guard Assistance In Brooklyn Because Of Their Possession of guns [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : National Guard Assistance In Brooklyn Because Of Their Possession of guns

ronduke
11-05-2012, 01:11
Bloomberg Denied National Guard Assistance In Brooklyn Because Of Their Possession Of Guns. “The NYPD is the only people we want on the street with guns.”

Isn't this the same mayor that out lawed large sodas, and trans fat in rest.?

Meanwhile, http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/klyn_bat_man_run_looters_VxfnY8FAH2MYZZ9GrKM6eJ

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/bloomberg/2012/11/03/report-bloomberg-denied-national-guard-assistance-brooklyn-because-their-possession-guns?intcmp=fly#ixzz2BKm6NsCN

Gallium
11-05-2012, 03:11
Hizzzoner is like a big herpes sore filled with pus. Hard to rid of.

What he actually means is getting the national guard in would scare off the almighty tourist dollar - even though very few of those tourists venture into the BK,

and what he means is, to have the NG in would be acknowledgement this event his beyond his ability to manage - and he would never admit to that, especially since he is trying to cement his legacy.

clancy
11-05-2012, 04:15
What he actually means is getting the national guard in would scare off the almighty tourist dollar - even though very few of those tourists venture into the BK,

Come on now, we all know what a cultural mecca Brooklyn is.

merlynusn
11-05-2012, 04:19
What an idiot.

Butcher
11-05-2012, 04:31
Guess he won't be winning his next election

Keep scrolling....

engineer151515
11-05-2012, 05:30
Bloomberg Denied National Guard Assistance In Brooklyn Because Of Their Possession Of Guns. “The NYPD is the only people we want on the street with guns.”

Isn't this the same mayor that out lawed large sodas, and trans fat in rest.?

This rings familiar

NOLA post Katrina?

msu_grad_121
11-05-2012, 10:41
This rings familiar

NOLA post Katrina?

Except there won't be an entire generation of people *****ing about how Obama screwed it up like they STILL do about Bush. Ironic...

blueiron
11-05-2012, 14:27
The 'King' of NY can't keep out the NY ARNG for any reason. The State of NY controls the NG and since NYC is part of NY State, they can go in and do disaster relief whenever they like.

Cuomo needs to tell the 'King' to shut up and send in the NG.

lawman800
11-05-2012, 22:04
Someone really needs to put this idiot in his place. If I was the governor, I would send in everything I got and have them all cocked and loaded and I would have them actually rack their actions every few minutes for fun, ummm... just to check the weapon is good to go, that is.

Marlowe
11-05-2012, 22:46
Is it just me, or does Bloomberg look like that guy from "Lost in Space"?

blueiron
11-05-2012, 23:09

He certainly acts like Dr. Smith.

janice6
11-05-2012, 23:09

You're close. He is lost in space.

I wonder if the guy/gal that may get killed because of his decision would approve of it.