Best online site to purchase new glock 26? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Best online site to purchase new glock 26?

plainview
11-05-2012, 18:47
Hello all. I would appreciate some suggestions on the best internet site to purchase a new gen4 glock 26. I apologize if this has been asked before, but I searched the forums and did not come up with anything conclusive. And by "best" I mean most reliable, and best prices. In addition, as I've been reading, some folks think there are bugs with the internals, i.e., extractor, in some of the gen4 glocks. What's the likelihood of the sites that are available having new stock that may have had any of these issues corrected at the factory? and just to add, I would buy local, but I'm the working poor like most of middle America right now and simply cannot afford 100 dollar hike in price to buy local. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. thanks.

Ocean_glocker
11-05-2012, 19:08
I got my Gen4 26 from a local dealer for under $499 before taxes. I think he ships, so if you have a ffl that doesn't rape you on transfers you can try him.

Glock40man
11-05-2012, 19:12
Gunbroker has some descent prices, compared to some dealers anyway.

DeLo
11-05-2012, 19:13
http://goingquiet.com/

Amazing customer service. Just email for a quick response. I use these guys for all my guns and NFA items. I just got a great 22 RTF2 from them.

plainview
11-05-2012, 19:15
I got my Gen4 26 from a local dealer for under $499 before taxes. I think he ships, so if you have a ffl that doesn't rape you on transfers you can try him.

Thanks for the info. I do have a very kind ffl dealer that I've used a few times before already that only charges me $20. Best prices I've been seeing are 539.00 standard sights and about $10-$20 for shipping. I'm in OH. FWIW.

plainview
11-05-2012, 19:16
http://goingquiet.com/

Amazing customer service. Just email for a quick response. I use these guys for all my guns and NFA items. I just got a great 22 RTF2 from them.

Thanks, I'll give them a look.

hsprincipal
11-05-2012, 19:35
Budsgunshop.com. Free shipping.

Buckshot Barry
11-05-2012, 19:39
Gallery of Guns

http://www.galleryofguns.com/genie/default.aspx

I've bought about 6 firearms this way. Just look for the lowest priced dealer in your area. You will get a tracking number and serial number of the firearm shipped so there is no funny business going on.

Shinytop
11-05-2012, 19:44
Budsgunshop.com. Free shipping.

The ratings for Budsgunshop on ResellerRatings are abysmal.

plainview
11-05-2012, 21:31
Thanks for all the responses, but unless I'm missing something, it looks like 539.00 is the best price I'm seeing so far. That sound right for a gen4 g26?

Anybody have experience or opinions of topgunsupply or glockmeister?

markerbeacon
11-11-2012, 17:49
Hello all. I would appreciate some suggestions on the best internet site to purchase a new gen4 glock 26. I apologize if this has been asked before, but I searched the forums and did not come up with anything conclusive. And by "best" I mean most reliable, and best prices. In addition, as I've been reading, some folks think there are bugs with the internals, i.e., extractor, in some of the gen4 glocks. What's the likelihood of the sites that are available having new stock that may have had any of these issues corrected at the factory? and just to add, I would buy local, but I'm the working poor like most of middle America right now and simply cannot afford 100 dollar hike in price to buy local. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. thanks.

GLOCK, Inc. has approved the sale or “Sub-Distribution” of GLOCK “BLUE LABEL PISTOLS” to the following purchasers:

Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City.
(Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D.
(Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.)
State Licensed Armed Security Officers
Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys.
LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
GLOCK Sport Shooting Foundation (GSSF) members with current gun purchase card.
Not for immediate sale of pistol on membership.

The GSSF GLOCK Pistol Purchase Card will be issued to a GSSF Annual Member renewing an annual membership for a 2nd consecutive year.
The GSSF GLOCK Pistol Purchase Card will be issued to a GSSF ‘Two-Year’, ‘Three Year’, ‘Five Year’ or ‘Lifetime’ Member with their initial membership card.

Please call your GLOCK District Manager or GLOCK Commercial Manager for questions about other possible purchasers, or for a list of law enforcement distributors that can supply you with GLOCK “Blue Label Pistols”

Web site: www.teamglock.com (http://www.teamglock.com/)

damnyankee20
11-11-2012, 19:42
Duckcreekarmory.com

I bought a new G20 from them - cheapest online. They're prices go up/down occasionally, so keep an eye out. Plus, they do 6 months layaway with no fees (I think its $100 or 10% down, pay how much/when you want).

cciman
11-11-2012, 19:54
I lIke Buds best. I live in Ohio.

Ky gun co. if you can find a good price.

hsprincipal
11-11-2012, 21:45
The ratings for Budsgunshop on ResellerRatings are abysmal.

I have bought several guns at their retail store and have been very impressed with price and service.

rouxster
11-11-2012, 22:01
Duckcreekarmory.com

I bought a new G20 from them - cheapest online. They're prices go up/down occasionally, so keep an eye out. Plus, they do 6 months layaway with no fees (I think its $100 or 10% down, pay how much/when you want).

I've bought two guns from Buds. The last one was a G34 gen 4. The buds price 635 + free shipping. DuckCreek price 649 (didn't look at shipping after I saw their price). Buds does layaway too with no fees.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

danNiB-X
11-11-2012, 22:02
Gun Broker...

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Shooters Plus
11-13-2012, 22:12
Thanks for all the responses, but unless I'm missing something, it looks like 539.00 is the best price I'm seeing so far. That sound right for a gen4 g26?

Anybody have experience or opinions of topgunsupply or glockmeister?

We have the Glock 26 Generation 4 for 529. with free shipping and the Generation 3 for 478. with free shipping if that helps any.
http://www.shootersplus.com

Hope we can help,
Zack Phillips
Shooters Plus