Piru Prelims are up! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Piru Prelims are up!

bryandover
11-06-2012, 16:28
http://www.gssfonline.com/results/2012/2012pca.pdf

SARDG
11-06-2012, 16:47
Darn, every time I look at Guardian in these matches, it saddens me. No Super Seniors and relatively high scores for High Female. :crying:

1RoundEye
11-06-2012, 17:20
Damn Dover, youre quick. i must have check only a halfhour earlier, and they wern't up yet. As I suspected it wasn't a stellar match for me. At least I made it on to page one of the results of AMCiv, and beat a few of my friends. :)

PM720
11-06-2012, 17:21
Darn, every time I look at Guardian in these matches, it saddens me. No Super Seniors and relatively high scores for High Female. :crying:

I guess you need to make a trip out west now! :whistling::supergrin:

Scott

SARDG
11-06-2012, 17:51
I guess you need to make a trip out west now! :whistling::supergrin:

Scott
Yeah, you have any of those non-functioning 10-rnd mags you can loan me? Or maybe I go no further west than Vegas/Reno or Tucson. I have friends in those states that I could impose on while I'm in the area.

No help left for me in Guardian though - waiting for rule changes to include categories for High Super Senior or High Female in Master Stock. :supergrin:

bryandover
11-06-2012, 18:11
Damn Dover, youre quick. i must have check only a halfhour earlier, and they wern't up yet. :)

More like lucky, it was the first time I checked today.

PM720
11-06-2012, 19:09
Damn Dover, youre quick. i must have check only a halfhour earlier, and they wern't up yet. As I suspected it wasn't a stellar match for me. At least I made it on to page one of the results of AMCiv, and beat a few of my friends. :)

:tongueout: :rofl:

1RoundEye
11-06-2012, 20:16
:tongueout: :rofl:

:wavey::supergrin:

Giggity-Giggity
11-06-2012, 21:35
I did worse this year than last. :( Maybe I didn't get enough range time.

MotoGlock
11-06-2012, 21:51

You kicked my butt brother.

I was not myself last Saturday :faint:

That's my excuse, I'm sticking to it. Lol

1RoundEye
11-06-2012, 23:16
You kicked my butt brother.

I was not myself last Saturday :faint:

That's my excuse, I'm sticking to it. Lol

If you say so... But this was my fifth GSSF match this year, so that may of had something to do with it.