Election results.... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Election results....

rockapede
11-07-2012, 07:52
Oh well. Another day, another domestic. That is all.

DaBigBR
11-07-2012, 15:49
We were DEAD overnight last night...I mean, like four dispatched calls in eight hours in a liberal city of 75k-ish. My theory is that everybody was tired from voting three or four times. :supergrin:

Bruce M
11-07-2012, 16:54
We were DEAD overnight last night...I mean, like four dispatched calls in eight hours in a liberal city of 75k-ish. My theory is that everybody was tired from voting three or four times. :supergrin:
:rofl::rofl:

metal
11-07-2012, 17:03

sad thing is you're probably not too far off :steamed:

rockapede
11-07-2012, 18:42

I'm pretty sure my pot-head sister in law lives in your city. If you ever get too bored you could go "harass" her :whistling:

JuneyBooney
11-07-2012, 21:17

That sounds about right, :rofl:

lawman800
11-08-2012, 07:49

They weren't home... they were on a bus somewhere 3 counties away or in another state, casting their 7th vote.:whistling:

I wish I could laugh... but part of me thinks it is true.

ca survivor
11-08-2012, 11:53
In South Florida, Dade county, you can only vote once it takes 6-7 hours :rofl:

rockapede
11-08-2012, 12:06
In South Florida, Dade county, you can only vote once it takes 6-7 hours :rofl:

That's why you've got to make sure to grab 3 or 4 ballots at a time. Gotta get your welfare's worth and all.

Sharkey
11-08-2012, 12:44
What were you expecting, the right isn't gonna riot.................yet. They had jobs to go to yesterday morning.

rockapede
11-08-2012, 12:51
What were you expecting, the right isn't gonna riot.................yet. They had jobs to go to yesterday morning.

Not expecting anything. I was just thinking how pissed off I was as the results came in and then I got dispatched to deal with some frequent flyers. Kinda put it all in perspective that my world really hasn't changed.

That's not depression talking, though. All things considered, life is still good and I've got a lot of things to be thankful for. Job security being one of them....

Serious off. Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming: voter fraud jokes!

VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN!

Ftttu
11-08-2012, 16:47
Not expecting anything. I was just thinking how pissed off I was as the results came in and then I got dispatched to deal with some frequent flyers. Kinda put it all in perspective that my world really hasn't changed.

That's not depression talking, though. All things considered, life is still good and I've got a lot of things to be thankful for. Job security being one of them....

Serious off. Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming: voter fraud jokes!

VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN!

Job security times 10! More and more will be jobless, heading to welfare. On welfare, people usually lose a level of self esteem and a sense of self responsibility. Thoughts that society owes them something become more prevalent, and the desire to move back up to a higher level of society generally subsides. They generally live an irresponsible lifestyle, leading to further social ills.
In our current and future America, this will be a huge and deep hole we will unlikely emerge from. America used to bounce back but changing demographics has doomed the traditional America which was known to recover.

GumbyDammit
11-09-2012, 00:03

That's rediculacious, MSNBC said there is no voter fraud in the US.

Glock Holliday
11-09-2012, 01:56
It's pretty obvious that the average American places more importance on the accuracy of an NFL referee's call than in counting ballots.