Be careful out there.. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Be careful out there..

Mayhem like Me
11-07-2012, 09:16
Well Brothers and Sisters, with the election over look for the zealots among the masses to direct their considerable angst towards Law Enforcement.

Just remember we are a symbol of government and extremists will always see you in a negative light, so be ever vigilant this next 4 years.

I am sure that we will see much hate directed our way,, stay together , watch each others backs and stay safe.

Morris
11-07-2012, 09:34
Amen.

But the reality is that I have more to fear from Holder's DOJ than I do the populace.

RetailNinja
11-07-2012, 11:45
I doubt it will get bad around me, but if it does, I'll just move to CO. Errbody will be too baked to care.

GRIMLET
11-07-2012, 12:24
+100 on the expectation of more violence against us.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

Vigilant
11-07-2012, 16:17
I suspect holder is breathing a little easier after the election. Hopefully, the truth will still come out.

Vigilant
11-07-2012, 16:18
Buck Farack.

scottydl
11-07-2012, 23:22
Buck Farack.

I was waiting for that...

janice6
11-07-2012, 23:25
I remember the "excited voter" after the first election saying "Now we tha man". Watch you butt out there.

lawman800
11-08-2012, 08:48
+100 on the expectation of more violence against us.

I remember the "excited voter" after the first election saying "Now we tha man". Watch you butt out there.

Exactly. I'm not worried about the general populace.

I'm worried about the entitlement class getting more empowered to become the self-elected ruling class.

How many people here had to deal with the outbursts that you can't do nothing no more cuz Barack is da pray-so-dent during the first term? Well, expect it to get worse. Way worse.

GRIMLET
11-08-2012, 15:15
Exactly. I'm not worried about the general populace.

I'm worried about the entitlement class getting more empowered to become the self-elected ruling class.

How many people here had to deal with the outbursts that you can't do nothing no more cuz Barack is da pray-so-dent during the first term? Well, expect it to get worse. Way worse.

Thats not my clientele.
I have issues with the patriot types verging on turning sovereign. The government is putting me out of business crowd is becoming more vocal the last few years for us.

Mayhem like Me
11-08-2012, 15:32
Thats not my clientele.
I have issues with the patriot types verging on turning sovereign. The government is putting me out of business crowd is becoming more vocal the last few years for us.

Yes indeed we have a mixture of both... I dont know which is worse...

Morris
11-08-2012, 16:07
I'm worried about keeping my job because the economy isn't improving.

lawman800
11-08-2012, 22:40
No real sovereign peeps out here... or at least not enough for it to be a concern in any training or briefings.

RetailNinja
11-09-2012, 02:57
I'm worried about keeping my job because the economy isn't improving.

For real? At my dept, sworn are making 10-15k more per sworn than 4 years ago. We also hired 4 more, and we're in BUFU. For about 2 years we heard we were going to take a ribbing (our contract was locked in at this time, CO's, who usually get dumped on, were up for negotiation and got raises).

merlynusn
11-09-2012, 08:08
We have more of the entitlement crowd where I work, but it's a big city. And I finally got a 5% raise this year (first time in 4 years). They've hired enough people since I came on that I don't think I'd lose my job if it came to that.

Vigilant
11-09-2012, 09:43
I don't foresee being laid off. I have been there too long, and I suspect that last thing anyone wants to do is to let those bastards back out to rape, murder and molest children. But who knows? That's part of why I live such a frugal lifestlye.