who will the Dems put up in 2016 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : who will the Dems put up in 2016

herose
11-07-2012, 17:26
Scuttlebutt is that Biden wants the position. Will the democrats allow that?

Annoyedgrunt
11-07-2012, 17:30
Hillary. I'd bet my bottle and glass that she will be gunning to be the first female president. Um, again.

el_jewapo
11-07-2012, 17:32
Hillary or another blacker president.

TheExplorer
11-07-2012, 17:33
My money's on Hillary. She already decided she's leaving her post. Now the campaigning plans begin.

javelinadave
11-07-2012, 17:35
Doesn't matter. The Republicans will put up another RINO, the right wing conservatives won't vote because the candidate was pro choice before he was pro life and the Democrats will win again.
We as a country are screwed!

diamondd2
11-07-2012, 17:39
It will be Hillary Clinton vs Chris Christie.

Glock20 10mm
11-07-2012, 17:42
Obama, gee! Haven't you been keeping up?

el_jewapo
11-07-2012, 17:48

Somebody be ready to quote this in 4 years. It might be truer than we think.

CincyRed
11-07-2012, 18:00

I believe the 22nd amendment talks about the "president" only being able to serve 2 terms. What about the "exhalted ruler of the world"? Probably not a term limit on that.

el_jewapo
11-07-2012, 18:03
I believe the 22nd amendment talks about the "president" only being able to serve 2 terms. What about the "exhalted ruler of the world"? Probably not a term limit on that.

There are a lot of amendments that say a lot of things. Some of us don't feel very secure about their iron cladness with the way things have been going in Washington.

Kentucky Shooter
11-07-2012, 18:22
It will be Hillary Clinton vs Chris Christie.

I hope so--- the Christie part that is

GreenDrake
11-07-2012, 18:25
Biden would have no chance, Hillary is the rumor already.

Slug71
11-07-2012, 18:25
Hillary.

FPS
11-07-2012, 18:26
Cuomo will take a shot at it. Not sure how far he will get.

fnfalman
11-07-2012, 18:26
Joe Biden?

IceAxe
11-07-2012, 18:28
obama ... assuming there even is a real election in 2016

Glock20 10mm
11-07-2012, 18:55

In one sense this was a tongue in cheek jibe, in another this man has shown his utter disdain for the Constitution so it's a possible prophetic warning based on history.

MulletLoad
11-07-2012, 18:57
Hillary?

She has a face made for radio and getting worse everyday.

Cali-Glock
11-07-2012, 18:57
Hillary.

No way it will be Biden.

FPS
11-07-2012, 19:01
Hillary?

She has a face made for radio and getting worse everyday.

I agree. Too fugly for TV.

Bucknasty
11-07-2012, 19:02
Haha you guys are already pre-complaining!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

coastal4974
11-07-2012, 19:10
A black guy, that way he doesn't even need qualifications, it worked for the the last two times.

The gop won't win untill they put up a perfect candidate.

9jeeps
11-07-2012, 19:28
Wouldn't be a bit surprised if Biden doesn't go after the Sec of State job. And right now Flippo the Clown could run as a Dem and win any office he wants.... As long as he promises trinkets and cash for the voter.

costanza187
11-07-2012, 19:29
I believe that Biden needs to wear a helmet to keep from hurting himself, but whoever they choose will probably win.

FFR Spyder GT
11-07-2012, 20:48
It doesn't matter because the GOP will pick another

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-O4g0g8d3vBs/UDp_lRYb_EI/AAAAAAAALLo/HlTUwtO3YvM/s1600/mitt-romney-loser-325x360.jpg

who doesn't have a snowball's chance of winning.

Spyder

Posted with TapTalk from my ObamaPhone

certifiedfunds
11-07-2012, 20:49
Whoever it is, he or she will promise to give other people's money away.

JMS
11-08-2012, 05:53
Someone who doesn't believe in rape being the fault of the victim, someone who believes that people (besides gun owners) have rights and the ability to decide what they do with their own body and who they marry.

The GOP will stick to their candidate that represents views from the 1930's and throw the word liberal around. There's not going to be any Republican's in the White House until they join the 21st century.

Steve0853
11-08-2012, 06:13
Hillary is too old.....Biden is too crazy.

It'll be someone who's name we don't even know now. Someone that comes out of nowhere like Carter, Clinton and Obama did.

It really don't matter who the Dem is. There will be no more Republican Presidents.

P. S. Hillary is too far to the right to survive a primary. The next POTUS will have to be to the left of Obama. And there ain't much room out there.

Brucev
11-08-2012, 06:46
The demokrats will do the racial female hispanic thingy. That is the ultimate ticket topper. And anyone who refuses to support their racial female hispanic ticket topper will of course be anti-race/female/hispanic.

HexHead
11-08-2012, 06:54
Hillary is too old. They will go with someone younger, to keep the youth vote turning out. The last two Dem presidents, Clinton and 0bama have both been in their 40s when elected. That formula has worked for them. They're not going to run that old hag.

BuckyP
11-08-2012, 06:56
The demokrats will do the racial female hispanic thingy. That is the ultimate ticket topper. And anyone who refuses to support their racial female hispanic ticket topper will of course be anti-race/female/hispanic.

That's not as crazy as it may sound. Maybe Sonia Sotomayor will run?

vikingsoftpaw
11-08-2012, 18:52
Hilary didn't take one for the team just to be appointed to fourth-banna position. She has always had her eyes on the grand prize. So much so that BHO was forced into the Sicilian thing, 'Keep your friends close and your enemy's closer'.

jdavionic
11-08-2012, 18:54
Michelle Obama, and her ass...they seem to travel together. Plus you get to vote twice - once for each. She's a sure winner.

norton
11-08-2012, 19:00
Someone who doesn't believe in rape being the fault of the victim, someone who believes that people (besides gun owners) have rights and the ability to decide what they do with their own body and who they marry.

The GOP will stick to their candidate that represents views from the 1930's and throw the word liberal around. There's not going to be any Republican's in the White House until they join the 21st century.

I bet the Republicans were saying the same thing after 5 straight wins by FDR and Truman. Its not about gay rights or baby killers. Its about $ and the economy.

The Dying Gaul
11-08-2012, 20:41
Obama, Michele. Just you wait.

CAcop
11-08-2012, 21:59
Cuomo will take a shot at it. Not sure how far he will get.

I forgot about him. I was thinking Clinton and Biden would go at it with Clinton getting the nod. Now you got me thinking. Of course Rahm I have read wants to go for Prez or Senate some day. The Senate might be something he can get. Chicago is going down in flames. Subrbanites might have issues with how things are run in Chicago.

HarleyGuy
11-09-2012, 00:29
By 2016 we'll probably be looking at a 20 TRILLION DOLLAR national debt and if a lot of things don't change 1-1/2 TRILLION DOLLAR deficit.

Perhaps by then even the liberals may be sick of their leaders.

Hillary? Perhaps, if she's still married to Bill and her health holds up AND the outcome of the hearings regarding the death of the 4 Americans in Libya.

I have a feeling that both parties are going to be looking for fresh faces and blood.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I will not vote for Christie. I didn't care for him before his stunt with Obama. I know, he was just doing his job as a GOV, but heck, even Bloomberg told Obama to stay away from him.:supergrin:

I think Rush nailed it with his analogy of people voting for Santa Claus.

edporch
11-09-2012, 00:32
I wouldn't count Evan Bayh out.
He'll run under the illusion of the "reasonable" moderate.

Andy W
11-09-2012, 03:13
Hillary and Biden are both too old. And Romney didn't lose the election because he wasn't conservative enough. It's because the American public does not like the current Republican party's message or their image. If they want to win in 2016, they are going to have to re-invent themselves. They need to drop the social issues and focus on the economy. The average American does not care about the ******* gays getting married and they definitelty do not think rape is something God intended. I don't know what they need to do but whatever it was they've been doing the last several years is not working. I also know moving further to the right is not the answer. Sure, it works for state races but it definitely will not work in a presidential election.

Maybe if they adopted some libertarian ideas into their party platform (ie we don't care if gays get married, legalize marijuana, war as a last resort, support right to bear arms), steal an issue or two from the democrats (we want a social safety net too but we have different ideas on how to manage it) and keep the ideas of personal responsibility and fiscal conservatism but figure out a better way to sell it, they would have a chance.

Sorry, that was a little off topic. I'm just saying the current republican party is dead at the national level.

Bren
11-09-2012, 03:53
Scuttlebutt is that Biden wants the position. Will the democrats allow that?

It makes no difference - the democrats have discovered how to get anybody elected. They could run Jesse Jackson Jr., while he's in the mental hospital facing possible criminal charges and win (as they did in the House of Representatives, this election). The formula of motivating the dregs of society while discouraging and dividing the right seems to be good enough to elect any POS.

GAFinch
11-09-2012, 04:07
P. S. Hillary is too far to the right to survive a primary. The next POTUS will have to be to the left of Obama. And there ain't much room out there.

She's not as moderate as people assume she is but they will pick someone even farther to the left. Elizabeth Warren fits the bill and the media has been fawning over her like they did The One when he first became Senator. She created the whole "You didn't build that" mantra, but her speech was even more brazen in its statism.