6.7 Million "Missing" White Voters [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 6.7 Million "Missing" White Voters

Flying-Dutchman
11-08-2012, 13:30
Very strange as the white population increased.

Stalin - "It is not the people who vote that counts, it only matters who counts the vote."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/images/wysiwyg_images/chart11-8.gif

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/11/08/the_case_of_the_missing_white_voters_116106.html

fnfalman
11-08-2012, 13:31
Could it be that they simply didn't vote this time?

hamster
11-08-2012, 13:33

Hmmm apathy?

It says according to exits. Maybe white voters decided to forgo the lines and absentee vote? Or maybe Mitt Romney just wasn't exciting enough to go vote for.

eb07
11-08-2012, 13:34
Or could it be a huge fix? Hmmmmmm Interesting data

fnfalman
11-08-2012, 13:35
Hmmm apathy?

Nope. White votes went down and everybody else went up, though not a lot.

Batesmotel
11-08-2012, 13:36
Or could it be a huge fix? Hmmmmmm Interesting data

You're not the only one thinking it.

fnfalman
11-08-2012, 13:38
Hmmm apathy?

It says according to exits. Maybe white voters decided to forgo the lines and absentee vote? Or maybe Mitt Romney just wasn't exciting enough to go vote for.

Could very well be. Either apathy or just tired of the same BS.

Or maybe neither Romney nor Obama were exciting enough for them to go vote for.

czsmithGT
11-08-2012, 13:39
Don't worry- Chris Mathews, Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz, Rahm Emmanuel, David Axelrod, Harry Rei all voted.d,

kiole
11-08-2012, 13:39
I'd guess it has to do with the fact the choice was between getting run over by a dump truck or an 18wheeler. Many minorities also felt like they were being targeted by the republicans hence the larger turnouts.

Flying-Dutchman
11-08-2012, 13:43
But all other groups went up; Hispanics way up, up 1.7M from last time...because of Obama's stellar 1st term performance no doubt :upeyes:

ray9898
11-08-2012, 13:43
Abducted by aliens?

kiole
11-08-2012, 13:45
But all other groups went up; Hispanics way up, up 1.7M from last time...because of Obama's stellar 1st term performance no doubt :upeyes:

I'm guessing Hispanics went up because Romney promised to deport their illegal relatives..

ray9898
11-08-2012, 13:45

Of course they did....I can name a handful of groups who feel they are on the radar of the Republicans due to their social and moral restrictions. So while Obama may not excite them not having someone who is openly against them in office does.

aspartz
11-08-2012, 13:46
Abducted by aliens?
Where do I sign up for that?

ARS

RimfireMan
11-08-2012, 13:47
Voter ID laws kept them away.

Flying-Dutchman
11-08-2012, 13:51
I'm guessing Hispanics went up because Romney promised to deport their illegal relatives..
Actually exit polls indicate immigration is low on the list of Hispanic concerns.

Hispanics voted Democrat for the free stuff; Republicans will never be able to out redistribute the Democrats which is why the Democrats want the Country flooded.

You know, when I moved out of a bad neighborhood to a good neighborhood I did not want the bad neighborhood to follow (but what do I know).

greentriple
11-08-2012, 13:58
Actually exit polls indicate immigration is low on the list of Hispanic concerns.

Hispanics voted Democrat for the free stuff; Republicans will never be able to out redistribute the Democrats which is why the Democrats want the Country flooded.

You know, when I moved out of a bad neighborhood to a good neighborhood I did not want the bad neighborhood to follow (but what do I know).

Please explain what you mean by "good" and "bad" neighborhood and who the "bad" followed you?

SMOKEin
11-08-2012, 13:59
Of course they did....I can name a handful of groups who feel they are on the radar of the Republicans due to their social and moral restrictions. So while Obama may not excite them not having someone who is openly against them in office does.

This seems to get lost in the shuffle. The friends/family that I spoke to in re. to voting for Obama, each did so as a way to oppose Romney and his "extreme views" on social issues, not because they wanted an obamaphone. Right, wrong, fact or fiction, that's why THEY did it.

LASTRESORT20
11-08-2012, 14:04
Watching the news on most any channel any day befor the election...as the camera scans the Polling places...people standing in line and people working at these places....One interesting thing.... most will notice with people working at these places...75-80% "look like" dem`s.....Take a guess....Hint: check the "percentages" on `who` votes for `who` mostly and why....Also...wonder why Fla has a hard time counting votes? and getting it right? sad....were screwed.....
~ "Stalin - "It is not the people who vote that counts, it only matters who counts the vote." ~

BicycleDay43
Very strange as the white population increased.

Stalin - "It is not the people who vote that counts, it only matters who counts the vote."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/images/wysiwyg_images/chart11-8.gif

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/11/08/the_case_of_the_missing_white_voters_116106.html

I'm a newly eligible white voter that just didn't vote. Stop being boo boo faced and accept defeat like a man.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

johnd
Im a ( I was a ) white south African, wheres my racial slot there?
The way I saw it was that if all the registered voters voted, all each side would have needed would have been a few indeps.
>>why not allocate all registered voters to their party automatically and then ballot the indeps in the middle? They are denied the primaries anyway, a time when they ought to be allowed to chose both sides if they want.

LASTRESORT20
11-08-2012, 14:06
Please explain what you mean by "good" and "bad" neighborhood and who the "bad" followed you?

Get over it Greenie....with the PC "Liberal quiz" talking points....BS....Try thinking real hard for `yo` self...:upeyes:

Fox184
11-08-2012, 14:07
Voter ID laws kept them away.

Correct, they had an ID so they were turned away.:shocked:

glockfanbob
11-08-2012, 14:10
I'm a newly eligible white voter that just didn't vote. Stop being boo boo faced and accept defeat like a man.

Yes and you aren't part of the difference shown in the chart so I'm not following your logic.

hamster
11-08-2012, 14:12

If blaming the loss on 3rd party voters doesn't work... there is always the conspiracy angle.

Anything but admitting that the GOP really messed up what should have been a cakewalk of an election.

ColdSteelNail
11-08-2012, 14:16
The number of white people did increase. But the older ones who vote in large numbers have died off. The younger ones are not voting in large numbers yet.

Flying-Dutchman
11-08-2012, 14:49

Too bad you did not vote because it was one of the few life changing elections and you will inherit this mess.

These figures are odd so I posted them to read the explanations.

After all, it would not be the first time Chicago rigged an election.

Flying-Dutchman
11-08-2012, 15:13
Car break-in, car hit-and-run, all night loud parties and fights even during the week, welfare cheat single mom with the new car and beach house (rich daddy)....

People were friendly and I remember good times but then a kid tried to crush my son's skull with a boulder so I was forced to bail.

No one followed and now I am the poor person in my quiet boring manicured safe neighborhood.

Flying-Dutchman
11-08-2012, 15:37
Hmmm apathy?

Everyone I know was fired up to vote.

Romney would have saved the Country, then voted out after 1 term as no good deed goes unpunished and then years later have his head carved into Mount Rushmore.

America really screwed up this time.

blk69stang
11-08-2012, 15:50
You know, another possible option would be for the Republicans to lie their butts off like the Democrats do, and promise everybody the moon. Capture the white house and both houses of congress, then just tell the "freebie" voters to get bent. Reform the whole thing in two years knowing they probably won't win re-election. Just get total control, ram everything conservative through, and let the Democrats play defense for a change.

fnfalman
11-08-2012, 16:13
You know, another possible option would be for the Republicans to lie their butts off like the Democrats do, and promise everybody the moon. Capture the white house and both houses of congress, then just tell the "freebie" voters to get bent. Reform the whole thing in two years knowing they probably won't win re-election. Just get total control, ram everything conservative through, and let the Democrats play defense for a change.

They did lie their butts off. It's just that the Democrats were better liars.

Gunhaver
11-08-2012, 16:18
If blaming the loss on 3rd party voters doesn't work... there is always the conspiracy angle.

Anything but admitting that the GOP really messed up what should have been a cakewalk of an election.

Noooo. No no no no. I'm sure there were pole attendees all over the country deleting the votes of anybody that looked too white. A dirty tank top or a Budweiser hat were probably sure to get your vote deleted.

Deanster
11-08-2012, 16:22
White voters who voted for McCain/Palin last time, but were totally unmotivated by the Romney/Ryan message/campaign?

White voters who came out for Obama last time, but were disenchanted this time around, but not enough to vote for Romney?

White republican voters who have since died, and been replaced by white babies too young to vote, leaving the total number of whites increased, but leaving a substantial gap in whites of voting age?

Whites are better at avoiding exit poll takers?

Or, as we've all known for decades, exit polls are wildly inaccurate at predicting any voting outcome, and when scaled to attempt to define the number of voters nationwide, move into the realm of pure fantasy?

take your pick.

HollowHead
11-08-2012, 16:27
They did lie their butts off. It's just that the Democrats were better liars.

True 'nuff. HH

Flying-Dutchman
11-08-2012, 16:28
Noooo. No no no no. I'm sure there were pole attendees all over the country deleting the votes of anybody that looked too white. A dirty tank top or a Budweiser hat were probably sure to get your vote deleted.
No need to see the voter, just delete Romney votes and the discrepancy reveals itself.

CitizenOfDreams
11-08-2012, 16:45
I guess those 6 million people could not hold their nose tight enough to vote for Romney.

Hummer
11-08-2012, 16:58
There weren't many missing white voters in our county, the most populous in western CO. A record 96% of eligible voters cast ballots in this election, an indicator of extreme dissatisfaction with the status quo. Even with a fairly large hispanic population, Romney won 65% of the vote to Obama's 33%.

Hitman.45
11-08-2012, 17:02
Im hispanic and i voted for romney

sent from my htc evo 4g

Flying-Dutchman
11-08-2012, 17:05
Philadelphia has a population of 1.53 million with 1 million registered voters.:upeyes:

Have you ever been to Philly and still believe this rate of civic duty?

No wonder the Democrats fought off voter ID and won as it would have decreased the voter roles in Philly by 43%.

Philly went for Obama 99%+ in many wards; an unlikely percentage according to political scientists.:upeyes:

http://www.phillytrib.com/newsarticles/item/5654-number-of-registered-voters-decreased.html

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/nation_world/20121108_Vote_was_astronomical_for_Obama_in_some_Philadelphia_wards.html

No worries folks. This will be overlooked like Benghazi.

Hope you keep your job and healthcare when Obama Care taxes kick in.

certifiedfunds
11-08-2012, 17:06
FEMA camps. We warned ya

czsmithGT
11-08-2012, 17:11

sent from my htc evo 4g

That you Marco Rubio LOL?

Patchman
11-08-2012, 17:16
A number of non-whites I know told me they "voted early and voted often" (if you know what I mean), under different names. That might have skewed the stats, IDK.

Hummer
11-08-2012, 17:28

sent from my htc evo 4g

Welcome to Glock Talk, sir. :wavey:

.264 magnum
11-08-2012, 17:28

Passive agressive evangelical hate towards Romney maybe?

Hitman.45
11-08-2012, 17:38
That you Marco Rubio LOL?

Good spanish not lol =D

sent from my htc evo 4g

Hitman.45
11-08-2012, 17:39
Welcome to Glock Talk, sir. :wavey:

Thnx alot man :)

sent from my htc evo 4g

NAS T MAG
11-08-2012, 17:52
The number of white people did increase. But the older ones who vote in large numbers have died off. The younger ones are not voting in large numbers yet.

You nailed it! As was recently stated, Republicans are mostly angry old white men. This site proves it. It doesn't matter who you voted for, but if your choice lost, accept it and move on. I just hate whining titty babies.:tongueout:

I've got my guns, ammo and money. Life will go on, believe me.

G17Jake
11-08-2012, 18:02
This seems to get lost in the shuffle. The friends/family that I spoke to in re. to voting for Obama, each did so as a way to oppose Romney and his "extreme views" on social issues, not because they wanted an obamaphone. Right, wrong, fact or fiction, that's why THEY did it.

Then they are naive morons. They were played by the old media.

Romney views on social issues would not have had an impact on their lives. Obama has been a disaster on the economy, which affects us all.

schild
11-08-2012, 18:10
Rahm probably arranged for all republican votes in Illinois to get deleted.

WarCry
11-08-2012, 18:23
A number of non-whites I know told me they "voted early and voted often" (if you know what I mean), under different names. That might have skewed the stats, IDK.

So, you have first-hand, direct knowledge of voter fraud? What agency did you report this to? Because I believe having knowledge of a crime and not reporting it may make you complicit.

I am a white male voter, and I voted two weeks ago. If these numbers are based on exit polls, perhaps you should look into how many early/absentee/etc types of votes before you start hollering foul? Just a thought.

certifiedfunds
11-08-2012, 18:35

Press won't cooperate like it does for the dems

They try to ram through meaningful welfare reforms and the senate will impeach

jdavionic
11-08-2012, 18:37
Who cares? White people suck anyway. The world would be better if they just didn't vote.

Patchman
11-08-2012, 18:37
So, you have first-hand, direct knowledge of voter fraud? What agency did you report this to? Because I believe having knowledge of a crime and not reporting it may make you complicit.

I am a white male voter, and I voted two weeks ago. If these numbers are based on exit polls, perhaps you should look into how many early/absentee/etc types of votes before you start hollering foul? Just a thought.

Oh, I know nothing.

And I hope you're not assuming who they "should have" voted for...

certifiedfunds
11-08-2012, 19:09

The same agency that declined to prosecute the Black Panthers for standing outside a poling place with night sticks and shouting racial slurs at voters.

WarCry
11-08-2012, 19:31
Oh, I know nothing.

And I hope you're not assuming who they "should have" voted for...

So, you know nothing now? Because before, you said

A number of non-whites I know told me they "voted early and voted often" (if you know what I mean), under different names.

So you were either lying before and just making stuff up, or you're lying now to cover up something that you realize you shouldn't have said.

I keep seeing all kinds of talk of people "knowing" about voter fraud, but never manage to show proof or ever tell anyone who might be able to fix it if there really is a problem. Sounds to me like a bunch of fluff and internet BS....

Flying-Dutchman
11-08-2012, 19:46
I keep seeing all kinds of talk of people "knowing" about voter fraud, but never manage to show proof or ever tell anyone who might be able to fix it if there really is a problem. Sounds to me like a bunch of fluff and internet BS....
When the officials are corrupt you cannot prove it and with smash mouth Philly politics they ain't gonna make it easy.

When a Republican committeeman's Romney vote is not recorded you know it stinks.

From the article link.

"State Sen. Vincent Hughes (D. Phila.) responded swiftly. He said Philadelphians came out to vote because they were tired of the "hard-right" Republican agenda.

"If they believe there was a corruption of the process, then go to court and challenge it. Show the people of Pennsylvania," Hughes said. "Beyond that, shut up."

Committeemen are elected party officials who report to the ward leaders.

"I had one division with two [GOP] committeemen in it and only one vote for Romney," he said. He declined to identify the committeemen."

WarCry
11-08-2012, 19:54
"I had one division with two [GOP] committeemen in it and only one vote for Romney," he said. He declined to identify the committeemen."

I don't see the quote there from those committeemen that says they both voted. Did anyone, I don't know, ASK the committeemen?

It's an easy assumption to say "Of COURSE they both voted!" but it's still an assumption. Put them both in front of a camera to say something's wrong. So far it's just guessing.

Patchman
11-08-2012, 20:16
I keep seeing all kinds of talk of people "knowing" about voter fraud, but never manage to show proof or ever tell anyone who might be able to fix it if there really is a problem.

But voter fraud that benefitted whom?

Even the losing side could have committed voting fraud and still lost.

certifiedfunds
11-08-2012, 20:39
So, you know nothing now? Because before, you said

So you were either lying before and just making stuff up, or you're lying now to cover up something that you realize you shouldn't have said.

Eric Holder declined to prosecute this. This is why you don't have anyone giving you evidence. The cheaters are in power.

RACIST GROUP INTIMIDATES VOTERS - YouTube

WarCry
11-08-2012, 21:10
But voter fraud that benefitted whom?

Even the losing side could have committed voting fraud and still lost.

So it's only worth reporting voter fraud if the "wrong guy" wins?

That's an interesting way to look at the law...

jame
11-08-2012, 21:23
I think Aaron Rogers of the Green Bay Packers said it best when he said in so many word, that you should be able to win decisively enough to avoid the ref calling the game for you.

For now, this game's over.

Flying-Dutchman
11-09-2012, 04:44
Romney couldn't catch a break.

GT is full of posts about Romney taking away the right to kill your baby and yet the evangelicals hated him too?

All BS; Romney just wanted to fix the economy.

Flying-Dutchman
11-09-2012, 04:45
I think Aaron Rogers of the Green Bay Packers said it best when he said in so many word, that you should be able to win decisively enough to avoid the ref calling the game for you.

For now, this game's over.
Wise words.

Lampshade
11-09-2012, 05:06

Sounds legit.

:rofl:

Dennis in MA
11-09-2012, 07:29
Abducted by aliens?

I know you. You've got that crazy hair and on that show on History, aren't you? LOL

greentriple
11-09-2012, 09:02
http://tribuneofthepeople.com/2012/11/08/election-infographic-shows-most-educated-states-voted-for-obama-happy-place/

heliguy
11-09-2012, 09:15
Talk radio got a lot of calls from white voters who stayed home. Two themes: I'm not gonna vote for another repub moderate, no way/ religious right who see Mormonism as a cult.

cowboywannabe
11-09-2012, 09:46
more mexicans came across the border making their voting numbers to increase.

more old white people died causing their voting numbers to decrease

more old black people died but voted again causing their voting numbers to increase.

certifiedfunds
11-09-2012, 09:57
more mexicans came across the border making their voting numbers to increase.

more old white people died causing their voting numbers to decrease

more old black people died but voted again causing their voting numbers to increase.

Lolol

hamster
11-09-2012, 11:52
Eric Holder declined to prosecute this. This is why you don't have anyone giving you evidence. The cheaters are in power.

RACIST GROUP INTIMIDATES VOTERS - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4MTQVMatW0&feature=fvst)

To be fair, I'm not intimidated by that guy in the video. He doesn't seem to be doing anything other than standing around.

If he had a holstered 1911 rather than a stick in hand everyone on this board would be congratulating him for exercising his right to prevent things.

Panglоss
11-09-2012, 12:48
These numbers make perfect sense if you check the death rates. Since the McCain election, around 8.5 million white people have died. Many were replaced by new minority voters.

Dennis in MA
11-09-2012, 13:20
Dunno mi think its SNL's fault

SNL's Garrett Morris- Gonna Get Me a Shotgun - YouTube

Kill The White People from NiNo

certifiedfunds
11-09-2012, 13:22
To be fair, I'm not intimidated by that guy in the video. He doesn't seem to be doing anything other than standing around.

If he had a holstered 1911 rather than a stick in hand everyone on this board would be congratulating him for exercising his right to prevent things.

Neither me. You think everyone else feels the same?

IIRC, they were also shouting cracker and such at people.

cowboywannabe
11-09-2012, 13:25
Neither me. You think everyone else feels the same?

IIRC, they were also shouting cracker and such at people.

people only get away with what you let them.

SGT HATRED
11-09-2012, 13:26
Don't you all know? Cartman has them down at the old HUMMER dealership...

certifiedfunds
11-09-2012, 13:28
people only get away with what you let them.

Ok. Armed black panthers at all poling places. I'm in!

GWSHARK
11-09-2012, 14:52
Maybe they didn't show because they already knew BO had it in the bag. :whistling:

Flying-Dutchman
11-09-2012, 15:53
http://tribuneofthepeople.com/2012/11/08/election-infographic-shows-most-educated-states-voted-for-obama-happy-place/
Watch this video of "educated" students standing line to vote for Obama.

Great for the entertainment value but sad too.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/an-informed-electorate-you-wont-believe-how-little-these-obama-voters-know-about-our-govt/

Kingarthurhk
11-09-2012, 16:45

Sounds about the level of someone who just became eligble to vote.

VA27
11-09-2012, 19:14

Bingo! Morman Nazis. No vote for you! And most of 'em too young to remember that JFK was the first Catholic president...after his daddy bought Chicago.

Averageman
11-09-2012, 19:31
I have a great idea.
End results count and we wait for them until the next day.