My Values Still Stand. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : My Values Still Stand.

Carrys
11-08-2012, 14:14
They always will.

I've sacrificed my body during military service for my Country, just as many, many have. Yes, I've left body parts all 'round the world it seems, been wounded......not as severe as some thank God. I want those who've had to give more understand how much I respet and honor them. But no mater how much it changes, my values, my love, and my support for my Country will never wane.

It's parasites.......the free milk drinking non milk cow having knotheads, forget 'em.

It will be a while before things change back, but change back they will. Probably be after I die, oh well. But change back it will I say............the pendulum always swings both ways.

So my advice, if one has already given their Country more than most......forget it for a while, time will pass as it always has. Prepare for the Greece like party that is guarantied to come. Make sure you don't have to be one of those rioting.......and eliminate those who do. Clean up the trash, eh? What better time?

Our Country has changed right before our eyes. It doesn't matter who gets blamed, there's enough to go around for everyone. What counts now is what we do about that change. And I say prepare for what that change will bring. We know there aren't enough milk cows to supply what the free milk drinkers want in the long run, they're the only ones who don't get it. And those who do........ hope to be out of office by the time it happens.

So use this time brothers. Our society won't change back for some time, get used to the thought. Learn to survive the Greece like rumbles to come. Make certain your family can survive, even after you've gone.

You sacrificed once for your Country.......now do it for your family. And hope they show you more respect than your Country has, eh?:wavey:

Remember, the Country has changed......nothing, absolutely nothing can be done about that. Use the time to your benefit, that you can do something about. They haven't wanted to listen when we told of what would happen if we kept spending like we have been.....everyone wanted their due, wanted what they were owed. Well, now they got it.......let's see how they use it, eh?

Just be ready though, eh?:wavey:

Everything is just my opinion.

jame
11-08-2012, 15:29
They always will.

I've sacrificed my body during military service for my Country, just as many, many have. Yes, I've left body parts all 'round the world it seems, been wounded......not as severe as some thank God. I want those who've had to give more understand how much I respet and honor them. But no mater how much it changes, my values, my love, and my support for my Country will never wane.

It's parasites.......the free milk drinking non milk cow having knotheads, forget 'em.

It will be a while before things change back, but change back they will. Probably be after I die, oh well. But change back it will I say............the pendulum always swings both ways.

So my advice, if one has already given their Country more than most......forget it for a while, time will pass as it always has. Prepare for the Greece like party that is guarantied to come. Make sure you don't have to be one of those rioting.......and eliminate those who do. Clean up the trash, eh? What better time?

Our Country has changed right before our eyes. It doesn't matter who gets blamed, there's enough to go around for everyone. What counts now is what we do about that change. And I say prepare for what that change will bring. We know there aren't enough milk cows to supply what the free milk drinkers want in the long run, they're the only ones who don't get it. And those who do........ hope to be out of office by the time it happens.

So use this time brothers. Our society won't change back for some time, get used to the thought. Learn to survive the Greece like rumbles to come. Make certain your family can survive, even after you've gone.

You sacrificed once for your Country.......now do it for your family. And hope they show you more respect than your Country has, eh?:wavey:

Remember, the Country has changed......nothing, absolutely nothing can be done about that. Use the time to your benefit, that you can do something about. They haven't wanted to listen when we told of what would happen if we kept spending like we have been.....everyone wanted their due, wanted what they were owed. Well, now they got it.......let's see how they use it, eh?

Everything is just my opinion.

Thanks, carrys. I do like to read your posts.

A subtle message is usually the best.

best.

DanaT
11-08-2012, 16:28

For what?

Glock20 10mm
11-08-2012, 17:11
For what?

This guy --> http://farm1.static.flickr.com/41/78851109_bff66ea8b0.jpg

:wow::shocked::shocked:

Street Fighter