75 Days...28 Pounds [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 75 Days...28 Pounds

USMCsilver
11-08-2012, 20:39
:)

Down to 185 now. Ten more to go and I'll be very satisfied. I'm going to keep up my routine until the new year, and if I fall below the 175 goal, then that'll be fine, too.

Come next year, my goal is to keep off everything.

Hope everyone else on the journey is making great progress! :wavey:

sierrafast
11-08-2012, 21:01
Awesome.. I take this is due to a low carb/sugar diet.

Dan_ntx
11-08-2012, 21:29
Go man go.

hamster
11-08-2012, 21:30
:)

Down to 185 now. Ten more to go and I'll be very satisfied. I'm going to keep up my routine until the new year, and if I fall below the 175 goal, then that'll be fine, too.

Come next year, my goal is to keep off everything.

Hope everyone else on the journey is making great progress! :wavey:

Fantastic

USMCsilver
11-12-2012, 18:33
Awesome.. I take this is due to a low carb/sugar diet.

Sorry. Yes, little-to-no carbs. Only moderate natural sugars, and basically no dairy.

I'm also doing pretty low-calorie; that being ~1,450.

The dishs I'm making now are very healthy, and even with eating 4-5 times a day, it's difficult to eat enough calories. The protein is high; everything else is just low. :)

Oh -- and www.myfitnesspal.com (http://www.myfitnesspal.com) is probably 3/4's the reason I've made such progress. The other portion is understanding simple math. I reckon there's a huge mental aspect, too, but that kinda ties into the app. :cool:

devildog2067
11-12-2012, 18:34
Nice! Great job.

I'm a healthy weight (6' 180) but I'm flabbier than I'd like to be. I think a simple diet change could go a long way to shrinking my gut a bit. Too bad I love dessert and beer... also I'm on the road a fair bit and it's hard to eat right in an airport restaurant.

EDITED TO ADD: I'm honest enough with myself to know the above are just excuses. I guess one day I'll care enough to make a change, like you have.

sierrafast
11-12-2012, 18:42
Oh -- and www.myfitnesspal.com (http://www.myfitnesspal.com) is probably 3/4's the reason I've made such progress. The other portion is understanding simple math. I reckon there's a huge mental aspect, too, but that kinda ties into the app. :cool:

Good to know you are also using www.myfitnesspal.com to count your calories. Other than giving up on dairy foods, I lost 64 pounds since Jan1st basically doing the same thing you did.

purrrfect 10
11-12-2012, 18:56
Great Job Damn shame you have to keep such tight track of your weight. When you are way over the limit is one thing and is the hardest thing to correct. So first my hats off to you for stepping up to the plate and doing WHAT YOUR HEART TOLD YOU however over weight come from chemistry try the rasberryketone and eat what you want and live good.

Just remember to much of a good thing is not SIMPLE

GREAT JOB GOD bless

USMCsilver
11-12-2012, 18:59
...however over weight come from chemistry try the rasberryketone and eat what you want and live good.

GREAT JOB GOD bless

Thanks, but I don't think there's a magic pill. If there were, America wouldn't be the way it is (2/3 obese).