Post Election ammo drying up fast [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Post Election ammo drying up fast

flw
11-08-2012, 22:07
As some expected cheap ammo is beginning to dry up at least online.

I went to my usual place online for ammo that just 10 hrs ago had plenty on hand and they were out of the range type ammo I use. I went one price level up and out again. Another level up and they had 5 cases left.

I know that the shortage will not be forever but I don't want to pay 2x's or more when I could have been proactive about it.

For those of you that bought yesterday (day after election) or early today, you got it just in time.

cowboy1964
11-08-2012, 22:16
This is quite funny actually. I'm not sure what the panic buyers are expecting to happen.

Warp
11-08-2012, 23:17
As some expected cheap ammo is beginning to dry up at least online.

I went to my usual place online for ammo that just 10 hrs ago had plenty on hand and they were out of the range type ammo I use. I went one price level up and out again. Another level up and they had 5 cases left.

I know that the shortage will not be forever but I don't want to pay 2x's or more when I could have been proactive about it.

For those of you that bought yesterday (day after election) or early today, you got it just in time.

Prices won't double.

SDDL-UP
11-08-2012, 23:24
Prices WILL double if people buy it in panic mode all the time. Don't sweat it - it will be back and in volume soon.

Warp
11-08-2012, 23:29
Prices WILL double if people buy it in panic mode all the time. Don't sweat it - it will be back and in volume soon.

Prices will not double.

That didn't even happen last time.

Don't feed the hysteria.

Prices will not double.

jkf74
11-08-2012, 23:34
No change in my area. Ammo is plentiful at most places.

Radam3
11-08-2012, 23:34
Went to my lgs this morn. The clerk said his first sale of the day yesterday was $800+ in just ammo. Their stock was still good. Also stopped at meijers for range ammo (much like a Walmart for those not in this area, and cheaper) and they didn't even appear to have taken any hit... Still lots of ammo on the shelves. Also both places the prices were the same as they have been for quite some time.
But still, why risk a shortage if one can afford to buy it up now, do so. I did.

Before you can lead, you must refuse to follow

Louisville Glocker
11-08-2012, 23:40
Plenty of ammo out there at good prices http://palmettostatearmory.com/

Don't believe the hype....

Nothing has changed. Same president...you might not like him, but he's the same admin we've had since 2008.

Warp
11-08-2012, 23:44

Nothing has changed. Same president...you might not like him, but he's the same admin we've had since 2008.

Good prices?

I don't think so Tim.

The least expensive .223, brass case, I see is $370/1k (plus shipping).

Could be worse...but that's not so hot.

flw
11-09-2012, 01:16

As of the moment the web site quoted seems to have pre-election prices but there was no (not clear to me) Inventory indicator of what is in and what is out of stock. I doubt that at 0100 hrs CST no one is manually updating the web site as items go out of stock.

For online purchases and expensive items, I do expect to know ahead of the purchase if the item is on back order or not to be restocked.

Kentguy
11-09-2012, 08:23
flw,

This is the perfect example as to why you should start reloading your own (if your not already doing so).

cowboy1964
11-09-2012, 09:54
flw,

This is the perfect example as to why you should start reloading your own (if your not already doing so).

Assuming you already have the components. Last time (2008/2009) primers were non-existent for months, if not a year or more.

berfles
11-09-2012, 11:41
Went to Walmart yesterday, the friggin shelves looks like someone just walked up and scooped everything into a basket. It was a joke, people are morons.

Warp
11-09-2012, 13:31
My LGS an hour ago.

The sky is not falling.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g105/austin3161324/Firearms/20121109_130807_zps76065d23.jpg

mj9mm
11-09-2012, 13:35
if its there, buy it, the dollar still rules in our "free for now market"

SJ 40
11-09-2012, 13:49
Just got off the phone with a close friend who is in the ammunition business with a propriety cartridge. He recently was looking at a sale of it due to changes in his life,he thought he had a deal all set to go.
The fellow he had been discussing the sale with gave him a date of today to finalize the sale.
This potential buyer is in the firearms manufacturing, parts business and was looking to take on the ammunition line in addition.

My friend called me to vent at the loss of his proposed sale. He said I can't believe that because of a election that some people go off the deep end. The manufacture told my friend he was basing his decision on the outcome of the election.
He said to me that this firearms manufacture thinks the firearms business is not the best investment of his money at this time.

My friend was having a hard time dealing with what this manufacture thinks may happen in the near future,I tried to reassure him but I was whistling in the dark and have the same fears as most. SJ 40

Iceman cHucK
11-09-2012, 14:30
Within 24 hours of the election, the administration is back out from under the radar in pushing a UN small arms treaty and urging a July 2013 signing! The Blue Hats are coming, the Blue Hats are coming!

Warp
11-09-2012, 14:51
Within 24 hours of the election, the administration is back out from under the radar in pushing a UN small arms treaty and urging a July 2013 signing! The Blue Hats are coming, the Blue Hats are coming!

Won't happen.

hotpig
11-09-2012, 15:11
My LGS an hour ago.

The sky is not falling.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g105/austin3161324/Firearms/20121109_130807_zps76065d23.jpg

You are looking at the wrong ammo. Ammo in your LGS does not count. It is already sold and in the supply chain.

To see a shortage you have to look at what ammo is in the ware house to replace what the LGS sells. Right now it does not look good.

I sold more than that amount of ammo since noon. scary thing to me is I have no more ammo coming to replace it in the next week.

Warp
11-09-2012, 15:46
You are looking at the wrong ammo. Ammo in your LGS does not count. It is already sold and in the supply chain.

To see a shortage you have to look at what ammo is in the ware house to replace what the LGS sells. Right now it does not look good.

I sold more than that amount of ammo since noon. scary thing to me is I have no more ammo coming to replace it in the next week.

Did you tell us that quite awhile ago, though?

hotpig
11-09-2012, 16:08
Did you tell us that quite awhile ago, though?

Originally Posted by hotpig

I posted this about four years ago.

Warp
11-09-2012, 16:14
Originally Posted by hotpig

I posted this about four years ago.

I'm talking something like a few months ago.

But I did my share to aid in the frenzy and ordered a case of M193 the day after anyway. lol

Wishoot
11-09-2012, 16:23
Stop the madness people!!

flw
11-09-2012, 17:33
Stop the madness people!!

People will do what they want. I find it interesting why and although I remember when it happened in 2008, the shortage will not last but is still real at this time.

Supply will gain as demand slows. How many people are going to order a large dollar amount for them and then do it again? We all have are financial limits and concepts of how much is enough.

fredj338
11-09-2012, 17:37
To those that think nothing is going to happen, consider this:
Obama openly stated he will work for an AW ban in his next term.
DOJ is looking into banning or limting internet ammo sales.
Chicago, Obama's home town, is enacting a 5c/bullet tax. With the country flat broke, even if Obama gets his millionare tax, it only raises $50B/yr. With a def of $1.2T/yr, they'll look for new taxes. There is already an ET on ammo of 11%, making it say 100%is a swipe of the exec order pen. Add to this the continued deval of the US $$, ammo is only getting more expensive. I think there is a reason to be concerned.

hotpig
11-09-2012, 17:37
I'm talking something like a few months ago.

But I did my share to aid in the frenzy and ordered a case of M193 the day after anyway. lol

Yes, earlier this year the sales spike was rather alarming. Fortunately this slowed down this summer. By the end of July I had already passed 2011 in gross sales.

fredj338
11-09-2012, 17:39
Good prices?

I don't think so Tim.

The least expensive .223, brass case, I see is $370/1k (plus shipping).

Could be worse...but that's not so hot.
Yeah, Cabela's recently ran a special on PMC fo $300/K, shipped free if you are a Cabela's Club guy. Yes I bought 2K.:supergrin:

SCmasterblaster
11-09-2012, 17:47
I was just at a NH WalMart a few hours ago. The ammo shelves were nearly bare.

t4terrific
11-09-2012, 18:08
Yep, they're almost out of stock. Next, the prices will double.

Warp
11-09-2012, 18:46

Would you like to put a wager on it? Say, some PMAGs?

Warp
11-09-2012, 18:48
Yeah, Cabela's recently ran a special on PMC fo $300/K, shipped free if you are a Cabela's Club guy. Yes I bought 2K.:supergrin:

I got a case of PMC for $336, shipped, that arrived yesterday. Not possible today. :sad:

Don't have a Cabela's club...and every time somebody posts a special with them that "Free shipping" seems to be for in store pickup, and I don't have a store to use for that

ScottieG59
11-09-2012, 19:02
People make their own problems here. Panic and fear does nobody any good. Should we all stockpile everything? This fear mongering just makes suckers out of the doomsday paranoid crowd.

How about filling and stacking sandbags for when "they" come for you. Don't forget the roof since they might drop from above.

Really, two of your greatest risk are heart disease and diabetes. It kills in the millions and destroys quality of life. Before we fear the lefties at the gate, the most likely enemy in already inside you.
:eek:

Warp
11-09-2012, 19:07
People make their own problems here. Panic and fear does nobody any good. Should we all stockpile everything? This fear mongering just makes suckers out of the doomsday paranoid crowd.

How about filling and stacking sandbags for when "they" come for you. Don't forget the roof since they might drop from above.

Really, two of your greatest risk are heart disease and diabetes. It kills in the millions and destroys quality of life. Before we fear the lefties at the gate, the most likely enemy in already inside you.
:eek:

But diet and exercise are hard.

Buying gear is easy.

Sad but true. So many fat guys worried about which rifle or round of ammo they need when they are destined to die early because they are obese.

hotpig
11-09-2012, 19:18
Will he permanently ban AW, Hi Cap mags and cheap pistols? Plus other common sense gun laws. Sure, the election confirmed to him that the American people want the ban.

What is a cheap pistol to him? He is a multi millionaire so my definition of cheap and his may differ.

Since he is banning the 5.56 weapon platforms will the ammo also be banned? How about the military round 9mm? Banned also?

Stay tunned, I believe we will get the answers after the next hi profile shooting.

Warp
11-09-2012, 19:38
Since he is banning the 5.56 weapon platforms.

Now you have gone from "drumming up business by making people fear that which is unlikely" to outright lies, the way I read this.

hotpig
11-09-2012, 20:08
Now you have gone from "drumming up business by making people fear that which is unlikely" to outright lies, the way I read this.

Are you sugesting both the President and I are lying? If you had watched the debates you would have heard it straight from the donkeys mouth.There is no need for me to drum up business.

Do you understand the business consequences of a repeat performance of 2009? I was almost out of business by the Spring of 2009 and in the red 2010 because there was hardly anything for me to buy as inventory.

By 2011 I had worked my way back to 2007 levels. Now I have a 100 grand back order with Winchester that I had hoped would be here soon. A shortage means likely it will be 2014.

A shortage is not good news for me. I can not sell what I do not have. I prefer a even keel. Ammo coming in the door matching the ammo going out the door. There is no profit in saying, sorry that is out of stock or on back order.

Warp
11-09-2012, 20:13
Will he permanently ban AW, Hi Cap mags and cheap pistols? Plus other common sense gun laws. Sure, the election confirmed to him that the American people want the ban.

What is a cheap pistol to him? He is a multi millionaire so my definition of cheap and his may differ.

Since he is banning the 5.56 weapon platforms will the ammo also be banned? How about the military round 9mm? Banned also?

Stay tunned, I believe we will get the answers after the next hi profile shooting.

Support this statement, please.

SJ 40
11-09-2012, 20:23
I do not think it will take that even.
I suspect he's chomping at the bit
,pun intended from the Donkey comment.
SJ 40

hotpig
11-09-2012, 20:29
I did not profiteer in 2009, mostly because I'm not business savy. A lot of my customers resold my ammo on gunbroker. A box of RA45T reached 100.00 plus shipping at one point.

Here are some random old orders of mine from January to March 2009. Prices stayed the same until my purchase cost changed. My main competitor was selling RA45T for 45.00 and I was stuck at just under 28.00

Date entered: 2009-01-26
Payment Method: Credit/Debit Card
Shipping Method: UPS Ground

RA45TP Winchester Ranger 45 acp T-Series 230gr +P 50 rounds - RA45TP $ 27.78
Quantity: 2
Item total: $ 55.56

Subtotal: $ 55.56
Shipping and Handling: $ 12.71
Order Total: $ 68.27

Date entered: 2009-02-25
Payment Method: Mailed Check / Money Order

Date entered: 2009-03-16

Speer LE Gold Dot Duty Ammunition 40 cal 165gr 50 rounds - 53970 $ 25.95
Quantity: 4
Item total: $ 103.80

Subtotal: $ 103.80
Shipping and Handling: $ 15.52
Order Total: $ 119.32

Date entered: 2009-03-16

Speer LE Gold Dot Duty Ammunition 9mm 124+P 50 rounds - 53617 $ 25.95
Quantity: 2
Item total: $ 51.90

Subtotal: $ 51.90
Shipping and Handling: $ 10.62
Order Total: $ 62.52

Warp
11-09-2012, 20:31
I recall this. I retract my assertion that you are saying what you are to drum up business (although it certainly doesn't look good on you at a glance, FYI)

Please support your statement that "he is banning the 5.56 weapon platforms"

I've always been a fan, hotpig, and buy from you semi regularly...but you seem to have gone off the deep end with the rest of sheep due to the election

hotpig
11-09-2012, 21:01
1:53 to about 2:30
1:50 is specific about military weapons.
.223 can be argued as a civi hunting round. 5.56 platforms not so much.

Second presidential debate: Assault weapons ban - CBS News Video

My biggest fear is that Congress will not pass this so he goes around them. Congress can negotiate like the Clinton ban. EO is not going to be negotiated.

As a Democrat I understand your support for him,kind of. But this gun grab will not stop the crime or mass shootings. The door for more gun grabs for our "safety" would have been opened.

No President could ever do enough good to undo this bad.

Warp
11-09-2012, 21:03
1:53 to about 2:30
1:50 is specific about military weapons.
.223 can be argued as a civi hunting round. 5.56 platforms not so much.

Second presidential debate: Assault weapons ban - CBS News Video (http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50133288n)

My biggest fear is that Congress will not pass this so he goes around them. Congress can negotiate like the Clinton ban. EO is not going to be negotiated.

As a Democrat I understand your support for him,kind of. But this gun grab will not stop the crime or mass shootings. The door for more gun grabs for our "safety" would have been opened.

No President could ever do enough good to undo this bad.

Making things up wasn't enough, now you are going into baseless ad hominems. Nice. :upeyes:

dre23
11-09-2012, 21:16
I have been to two different Walmart stores and in my area over the past two days and they both are still pretty well stocked. As was Gander Mountain on Wednesday.

P.S. prices may not have doubled before, but they did have a fairly significant rise in cost.

Gills63
11-09-2012, 21:22
Somebody should tell the NRA about this. A coworker got that "cold, dead fingers" thing going on election night. I asked her to tell me where the President had ever mentioned gun control. The NRA website couldn't say anything negative about Obama other than possible supreme court appointments. They did mention the other guys control leg. in MA.

I have heard his AW ban comment, which got my attention. But evidentally the NRA isn't concerned.
Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

greenlion
11-09-2012, 21:22
Self fulfilling prophecy. Its happening because you all keep saying its happening. I learned my lesson decades ago, paying upwards of 60-90 dollars for factory "high capacity magazines" during the ban because everyone said "they will soon be gone forever". They reappear by the truckload a year later for one third of that price. I'll just shoot my .22 again for a while until all the stupidity blows over.

dkf
11-09-2012, 21:24
I have no faith in the NRA. They have a good racket going for themselves though.

I think several of the dems are going to push an AWB, which include high capacity mags and etc but I do not know if it will get past. I don't think Obama has any qualms about shoving something through. Look at whom surrounds him on his staff and who his "Brain" is.

Have not bought anything gun related since the election. Will keep picking things up from time to time but I am not going crazy like some people do.

hotpig
11-09-2012, 21:28
I could be totally wrong and obama lied to get the anti gun votes. Maybe I'm getting a ulcer for no reason.

I just do not want to give up my M1,SKS,AK,AR and other assorted military rifles.

To worry about ammo think of it this way. Say a magic switch was thrown and no more ammo or components were made for public consumption or taxed or what ever the concern is. Ammo has a shelf life longer than we do. How many millions of rounds are there in homes across America. In our life time we will always be able to find ammo.

ModGlock17
11-09-2012, 22:36
Here's a note from a component supplier:

"FIRST COME - FIRST SERVED
The reloading industry is experiencing unprecedented demand on all component categories, and we at Starline are doing our best to produce the highest quality unprimed brass possible to satisfy our customer's orders. During this time of extreme demand, we are asking our customers to place orders now to assure the quickest shipping date possible."

fredj338
11-09-2012, 23:33
Would you like to put a wager on it? Say, some PMAGs?

Sorry can't get Pmags into Kalif, but for the 10rd ones. Fine, believe that Obama isn;t going to do something, I have already seen his work first hand, it will only get worse.:shocked:
For the tunnel vision Dems that put this moron back inot office, did you not pay attention in the debates? He said he wants another assualt weapon ban, national tv, right there for all to hear. Who knows what he says behind closed doors. Pay attention guys. He will be more "flexible" in his 2nd term, that is what he said "off: camera to Miedved. He already EO the ATF to requrie mutli long gun reg in the border states, It is against the COnsitution for the Exec branch to make/craft laws, but he did it w/o COngress. Yes, I am expecting several new twists to come along this next 4yrs. Not to mention the continued rise in our debt & decrease in our economy as we all get a little bit poorer. A hell of a price to pay for being politically correct. This guys was Jimmy Carter & should never have been given the job againb after his abismal first 4yrs.
Democrat gun owners are an oximoron, much like the pro choice Catholic. You can not serve two diff religions. Pick a side, stop riding the fence.:upeyes:

Warp
11-10-2012, 19:32
Sorry can't get Pmags into Kalif, but for the 10rd ones. Fine, believe that Obama isn;t going to do something, I have already seen his work first hand, it will only get worse.:shocked:
For the tunnel vision Dems that put this moron back inot office, did you not pay attention in the debates? He said he wants another assualt weapon ban, national tv, right there for all to hear. Who knows what he says behind closed doors. Pay attention guys. He will be more "flexible" in his 2nd term, that is what he said "off: camera to Miedved. He already EO the ATF to requrie mutli long gun reg in the border states, It is against the COnsitution for the Exec branch to make/craft laws, but he did it w/o COngress. Yes, I am expecting several new twists to come along this next 4yrs. Not to mention the continued rise in our debt & decrease in our economy as we all get a little bit poorer. A hell of a price to pay for being politically correct. This guys was Jimmy Carter & should never have been given the job againb after his abismal first 4yrs.
Democrat gun owners are an oximoron, much like the pro choice Catholic. You can not serve two diff religions. Pick a side, stop riding the fence.:upeyes:

Who, or what, are you rambling about?

cowboy1964
11-10-2012, 21:09
I have yet to read a coherent explanation of how the prez can just ban firearms with an Executive Order.

IMO the best route will be for them to go after lead ammunition. The EPA is running amok anyway.

dkf
11-10-2012, 21:16
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_order

I found the "Criticisms" and "Legal Conflicts" paragraphs quite interesting.

hotpig
11-10-2012, 21:18
I have yet to read a coherent explanation of how the prez can just ban firearms with an Executive Order.

Magic like the dream act and Fairness Doctrine.

Obviously he can not change the second amendment as a whole.

EO do have a very interesting past. Some were very good for the Country. Others not so.

flw
11-10-2012, 21:19
I should have had the insight that when I started this post on ammo that Hi-capacity mags were going just as fast. I don't need any more but most of what cheaper than dirt had is out of stock.

I can only assume "Black Guns" are in short supply to gone as well.

This is all just until supply catches up with demand and demand will slow as the panic driven buyers are done paying higher than retail for ammo, mags and "black guns".

Just my 2 cents on the evolution of panic in Nov. 2012.

dkf
11-10-2012, 21:34
Yep people are going bonkers on black rifles also. I was looking on different sights for a lower and some are saying a 8-12 month month backlog.:faint:

hotpig
11-10-2012, 21:35
Somebody should tell the NRA about this. A coworker got that "cold, dead fingers" thing going on election night. I asked her to tell me where the President had ever mentioned gun control. The NRA website couldn't say anything negative about Obama other than possible supreme court appointments. They did mention the other guys control leg. in MA.

I have heard his AW ban comment, which got my attention. But evidentally the NRA isn't concerned.
Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Here is the NRA.

http://www.gunbanobama.com/
http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/2012/no-longer-camouflaging-their-agenda,-anti-gunners-start-gun-ban-plans.aspx
http://www.gunbanfacts.com/

Paid for by the NRA Political Victory Fund (www.NRAPVF.org)
and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

glock031
11-10-2012, 22:24
I don't doubt if the opurtunity arrises this pres and 99% of democrat politicos would/will/have been chipping away at the 2ndA. It is part of the democrat ideology. To think otherwise is ignorant to politics.

hotpig
11-10-2012, 22:51
It is part of the democrat ideology. To think otherwise is ignorant to politics.

No it is not, some Party members yes.

Keep in mind what you see of the Party is only part of it. The party desperate for a win let Communist,Socialist,Marxist,Liberal, and other dredges of society in. They hijacked the party.

Conservative Democrats like myself are kind of Party less until the American people get a gut full of these folks and send them packing. Then maybe we can get the party back to the center.

glock031
11-11-2012, 13:38

Keep in mind what you see of the Party is only part of it. The party desperate for a win let Communist,Socialist,Marxist,Liberal, and other dredges of society in. They hijacked the party.

Conservative Democrats like myself are kind of Party less until the American people get a gut full of these folks and send them packing. Then maybe we can get the party back to the center.

With all due respect....It is NOW. Not the democrat party of yesteryears.

The Kennedy democrat party is gone. The ones in power doing the managing NOW are the Communist,Socialist,Marxist,Liberal type that i speak of.

One more thing and again with all due respect. Please understand that your center is still too liberal for my beliefs and values and to the majority of other republicans also.

mastrbloata
11-11-2012, 15:02
Chicago, Obama's home town, is enacting a 5c/bullet tax. With the country flat broke, even if Obama gets his millionare tax, it only raises $50B/yr. With a def of $1.2T/yr, they'll look for new taxes. There is already an ET on ammo of 11%, making it say 100%is a swipe of the exec order pen. Add to this the continued deval of the US $$, ammo is only getting more expensive. I think there is a reason to be concerned.

Ah, there it is, some common sense and logic at last.

SCmasterblaster
11-14-2012, 08:44

But will the GOP-controlled HR pass it? Not likely.

hotpig
11-14-2012, 10:35
But will the GOP-controlled HR pass it? Not likely.

He will have no choice but to wait two years to the Dems to gain control of the house or just legislate around them by EO like he did with the Dream act, FFL multiple sales on the border, and the Fairness Doctrine.

Warp
11-14-2012, 11:24
He will have no choice but to wait two years to the Dems to gain control of the house or just legislate around them by EO like he did with the Dream act, FFL multiple sales on the border, and the Fairness Doctrine.

The Dems did control the House (and the Senate, and the White house) a couple of years ago.

hotpig
11-14-2012, 11:43
The Dems did control the House (and the Senate, and the White house) a couple of years ago.

Fast and Furious was derailed by ATF whistle blowers. Had that not happened things would have been much different today than what it is.

It was to be the largest gun grab in history since it was our second amendment that was causing so much death and destruction in Mexico.

Remember our news covered the shoot outs and assassinations from the cartels every day.When this operation broke it all went away.

Warp
11-14-2012, 11:45
:tinfoil:

hotpig
11-14-2012, 13:26
:upeyes:

SCmasterblaster
11-14-2012, 14:06
I'm going to a small gun show Saturday in NH. I'll be sure to check out the ammo.

hotpig
11-14-2012, 14:15
I'm going to a small gun show tomorrow in NH. I'll be sure to check out the ammo.

The last two days things have slowed to normal. Hopefully this trend continues and we do not have the inflation and shortages of the past.

SCmasterblaster
11-14-2012, 15:17
The gun show is on Saturday.

mastrbloata
11-14-2012, 16:06
But will the GOP-controlled HR pass it? Not likely. Well, lets look at some other things since you mentioned the House which, is a great point actually. What's the House done since the election? They've gotten on board with amnesty. In fact the Speaker went so far as to say the President needs to lead on the issue. Hmmm. The impending fiscal disaster? The House will also cave on tax increases. I wouldn't have a lot of faith in the House when not but three or four days after they are reinstalled by rightest hardliners, they are already turning their collective backs on them.

SCmasterblaster
11-15-2012, 12:05

Gun control is in the Democrat Party written platform!!!!! :upeyes: