Chicks that rock out on guitar, drums! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Chicks that rock out on guitar, drums!

M&P Shooter
11-09-2012, 15:44
Yngwie Malmsteen Cover Far Beyond the Sun - YouTube

Cowboys from Hell solo - Pantera - YouTube

PANTERA "Mouth For War" Drumcover - Fumie Abe - - YouTube

Slayer - Angel of Death (drum cover by Tamara) - YouTube

repooc
11-09-2012, 15:51
For me Rock Chics = Heart. Just saying.

jdavionic
11-09-2012, 15:59
Lita Ford.

Jay9928
11-09-2012, 16:07
Vixen

Glock20 10mm
11-09-2012, 16:19
I love this one... she's hot!

Meytal Cohen - Parabola by Tool - Drum Cover - YouTube

dango
11-09-2012, 16:22

Ditto-Just a Fanatic , Great song..........!

Upgrayedd
11-09-2012, 16:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx7vOb7GNBg

M&P Shooter
11-09-2012, 16:27

Meytal Cohen - Parabola by Tool - Drum Cover - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67rslfF-QQU)
That's a weird looking kitchen:rofl:

Glock20 10mm
11-09-2012, 16:38
That's a weird looking kitchen:rofl:

You are an evil man!:tongueout:

tantrix
11-09-2012, 16:43

Meytal Cohen - Parabola by Tool - Drum Cover - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67rslfF-QQU)

I've been a drummer since I was a kid (6 or so) and this is about the best female drummer on Youtube (besides Sheila E. of course).

costanza187
11-09-2012, 16:46
Haven't heard much from them lately, but I always thought these gals were good rockers and nice to look at...

The Donnas - Take It Off (Video) Album Version audio - YouTube

Ragnar
11-09-2012, 17:09

Yeah, but the old Heart. Not the one with the fat chick. Why did they hire her anyway? The other chick was better.

69HEMI-R/T
11-09-2012, 17:23
Ragnar..... That's hilarious! You do know the group "Heart" was founded by the Wilson sisters. Ann and Nancy Wilson to be exact and Ann was the singer (the dark-headed and now fat chick) and Nancy was the guitarist.

Same people in the group as back in 1975 or before.

I am guessing you knew this already and was just being sarcastic but it can be hard to tell on the interwebs!

56belair
11-09-2012, 17:37
Master of Puppets - Metallica guitar cover by Cissie incl. Kirk Hammett Solo - YouTube

Julliette Valduriez is awesome
Lost Paradise - Juliette Valduriez - YouTube

56belair
11-09-2012, 17:48
Female guitar player, Hayley McLean picking a tele - YouTube

costanza187
11-09-2012, 17:48
Wait what?

I thought Roseanne was the singer for Heart.

Gunhaver
11-09-2012, 17:59

That's one of the most incredible things I've ever watched. :shocked:

Dennis in MA
11-09-2012, 18:08
Lita Ford.

That's a man, baby!

Yeah!

Ragnar..... That's hilarious! You do know the group "Heart" was founded by the Wilson sisters. Ann and Nancy Wilson to be exact and Ann was the singer (the dark-headed and now fat chick) and Nancy was the guitarist.

I am guessing you knew this already and was just being sarcastic but it can be hard to tell on the interwebs!

Not sur if serious. Lol

I like how nancy was impressed now of how good she was as a guitarist back then.

Altaris
11-09-2012, 18:10
I've been a drummer since I was a kid (6 or so) and this is about the best female drummer on Youtube (besides Sheila E. of course).

I agree. And as a fellow drummer(11 and on for me) I know how hard the Tool songs can be, which makes this even more impressive to me.

Rick C
11-09-2012, 18:24
Sheila E, percussionist. :cool:

www.sheilae.com/

Altaris
11-09-2012, 18:46
Of course there are the classics like Lita Ford and Heart, but I enjoy these two

I know many have seen this one before:
Orianthi - Highly Strung ft. Steve Vai - YouTube

I know this music isn't for everyone(they have a variety of song styles), but I enjoy this Japanese band. Their woman drummer also sings parts in a lot of songs as well...
MAXIMUM THE HORMONE - Buiikikaesu - YouTube

EdTracker
11-09-2012, 19:02
That's one of the most incredible things I've ever watched. :shocked:

+1 Someone beat me to it.

Ana Vitovic was far beyond the others shown. Anyone whom has played guitar for more than a few years knows that the classical guitar is FAR harder to tame than an electric. Amplification allows you to hide errors.

Don't get me wrong, chicks are hot, musical chicks are hotter and "We're you listening to me, or were you looking at the woman in the red dress"?

Seriously though, pre teen violinist play Paganini now. In his day no one, no one was his equal. I felt that way when stingray first came on the stage. Today, it is just regurgitation. Things just move faster now.

Now a hot chick playing Stevie Ray Vaughn. I would have to leave the Frau!

56belair
11-09-2012, 19:39
Here you go EdTracker

Stevie Ray Vaughan - Rude Mood - YouTube

Ragnar
11-09-2012, 19:45

Ok, but who did Ann eat? Damn.

F14Scott
11-09-2012, 19:46

I've drummed for about six years and agree. I wish she did more pop; I don't care for much of the metal she seems to prefer.

This is my favorite of hers. I can't even count along with it; it completely baffles me.
Meytal Cohen Feat. Jordan Rudess - Moves Like Jagger (iPad Cover) - YouTube

Drum only:
Meytal Cohen - Moves Like Jagger (iPad Version) - Drums Solo - YouTube

M&P Shooter
11-09-2012, 19:51
Orianthi Beat It solo - YouTube

red442joe
11-09-2012, 19:55
I can't make music...at all.

Those that can, impress me.

Hot female musician are awsome!

Meytal Cohen mesmerizes me!!

Joe

Altaris
11-09-2012, 20:23
I think I am in love. Thanks for posting her vids earlier!
I can't get enough of her. Plays all of the type of music that I love and is great at all of it.

Meytal Cohen - Painkiller by Judas Priest - Drum Cover - YouTube

Meytal Cohen - Psychosocial by Slipknot - Drum Cover - YouTube

Meytal Cohen - Toxicity by System Of A Down - Drum Cover - YouTube

ok I need to stop before I post her whole channel :supergrin:

Berto
11-09-2012, 20:27

Damn.

Berto
11-09-2012, 20:40

Not to split hairs, but Heart was actually a band before the Sisters came along...Roger Fisher and Steve Fossen were to two real founding members, Ann came along and they went under the Name 'Heart' , Nancy came along a few years later.

Agree though, Ann and Nancy really were what became the band's identity.

Ann always struggled with weight until she discovered the cocaine/rock star diet. :supergrin:
She's big these days of course, but she still has the pipes.

Upgrayedd
11-09-2012, 20:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knm0GwAFu2Q&playnext=1&list=PL0E354DCFA78AFB92&feature=results_video
:supergrin: