Help a brother out.... duty belts anyone? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Help a brother out.... duty belts anyone?

steveksux
11-09-2012, 16:53
Hi, have a new auxiliary officer in my unit, looking for duty belt setup. Has to be basketweave.

The tricky part is he has a 32" waist. So maybe some of you older guys have a duty belt that no longer fits you would part with? :tongueout::rofl:

Thanks in advance...

Randy

msu_grad_121
11-09-2012, 17:29
No luck on the belt, but if you're carrying a Glock, I've got a Blackhawk level 3 Serpa basketweave you can have for cheap as hell. Let me know.

FM12
11-09-2012, 17:35
I was a 32 once. In the 9th grade.

steveksux
11-09-2012, 17:53
No luck on the belt, but if you're carrying a Glock, I've got a Blackhawk level 3 Serpa basketweave you can have for cheap as hell. Let me know.He's picking out a pistol now, glock is in the running, and S&W M+P... thanks, will pass that along. You still in MI? I thought I remembered you moving out of state?

Randy

lawman800
11-09-2012, 22:25
Let me check... might just have one because I am still size 31" for now.

msu_grad_121
11-10-2012, 03:28
He's picking out a pistol now, glock is in the running, and S&W M+P... thanks, will pass that along. You still in MI? I thought I remembered you moving out of state?

Randy

I'm in IL now, but I can just toss it in the mail. And yeah, I haven't been 32 since freshman year in HS. Good God that was a long time ago!

steveksux
11-10-2012, 04:33
Let me check... might just have one because I am still size 31" for now.

I'm in IL now, but I can just toss it in the mail. And yeah, I haven't been 32 since freshman year in HS. Good God that was a long time ago!

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

Been since high school for me too. Back them I'd have 3 quarter pounders, pie and fries for lunch (or 4 hot dogs), have asn even bigger dinner, go out fur some beers with the boys after (18 drinking age back then), top it off with a visit to Little Caesars for a small pizza. For each one of us.

Obviously I'll never maintain a 32" waist ever again, I'm clearly not eating nearly enough anymore....

Fast metabolism its a wonderful thing. Was.

Randy

old_pigpen
11-10-2012, 05:11
Been since high school for me too. Back them I'd have 3 quarter pounders, pie and fries for lunch (or 4 hot dogs), have asn even bigger dinner, go out fur some beers with the boys after (18 drinking age back then), top it off with a visit to Little Caesars for a small pizza. For each one of us.

Obviously I'll never maintain a 32" waist ever again, I'm clearly not eating nearly enough anymore....

Fast metabolism its a wonderful thing. Was.

Randy

My high school wrestling coach would get mad at me because I could never GAIN weight (I needed to weigh more in my weight class.) I used to eat a whole large pizza and I wouldn't gain an ounce.

Now, if I look at a large pizza I gain 5 pounds.

Getting older sux!

lawman800
11-10-2012, 10:30
Did I mention I was losing weight again?

Teehee!

Being size 31 is cool, but I want to go back to being 29, that was HAWT!