What are we going to do? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : What are we going to do?

okie
11-09-2012, 20:59
I was at Northern something tool store and they were selling five gallon bucketsm and in big black letters it said "This is NOT a hard hat" What the hell are we going to do:alex:

Airborne Infantryman
11-09-2012, 21:06
Proposition -

Take all the warning/danger/caution labels off of EVERYTHING, and let the idiots die off.

The ones left will be either very smart, or very lucky........the lucky ones will die off eventually too.

HollowHead
11-09-2012, 21:13
My favorite I saw on another site (could have been a photochop) was the box of a childeren's Halloween superhero costume that clearly said, "This costume does not give the wearer the ability to fly." I guess the electric blowdryers with the, "Do not use while bathing" are indeed old hat. HH

Scott3670
11-09-2012, 21:17
Proposition -

Take all the warning/danger/caution labels off of EVERYTHING, and let the idiots die off.

The ones left will be either very smart, or very lucky........the lucky ones will die off eventually too.

Agreed. Why must we all be subjected to such idiotic rules just because a few mental pygmies walk among us? If they injure themselves by incorrectly using a product then they suffer the consequences, not the maker of the product.

arclight610
11-09-2012, 21:19
Do Not Use as Swimming Pool

http://ohellnawlblog.com/newohnblog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/poolside-fun.jpg

This Flotation Device Does Not Protect Against Small Arms Fire

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/11835868/images/1282865237815.jpg

Airborne Infantryman
11-09-2012, 21:20
Agreed. Why must we all be subjected to such idiotic rules just because a few mental pygmies walk among us? If they injure themselves by incorrectly using a product then they suffer the consequences, not the maker of the product.

What pisses me off more, is that some retarded ****ing idiot can go huff Air Duster, then their family can sue the manufacturer because there wasn't a warning label on it.

**** like that is what contributes to this country going down the ****ter.