What's the deal with tacticool? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with tacticool?

USMCgs3
11-10-2012, 09:38
What's the deal with these older generation men walking around in Walmart and the lgs wearing combat boots, tactical pants and web belts while sporting a big fixed blade knife on their belt? I know it's a free country but what or who exactly are they trying to portray them selfs as? One guy in walmart was convinced that his grandson needed a huge camo "day pack" backpack for school, the kid was maybe 4 years old... Couldn't even walk with that pack on, much less full of school supplies. But gramps was all
Decked out like he is waiting to go on a Op. I guess it's similar to all the gun videos on YouTube where they all are tacked up while shooting in their backyard. I just laugh at these guys and wonder... Do they really think they are High speed operators or what? Lol

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Kingarthurhk
11-10-2012, 09:46
What's the deal with these older generation men walking around in Walmart and the lgs wearing combat boots, tactical pants and web belts while sporting a big fixed blade knife on their belt? I know it's a free country but what or who exactly are they trying to portray them selfs as? One guy in walmart was convinced that his grandson needed a huge camo "day pack" backpack for school, the kid was maybe 4 years old... Couldn't even walk with that pack on, much less full of school supplies. But gramps was all
Decked out like he is waiting to go on a Op. I guess it's similar to all the gun videos on YouTube where they all are tacked up while shooting in their backyard. I just laugh at these guys and wonder... Do they really think they are High speed operators or what? Lol

I think they are:

1. Reconnecting with their fading sense of maculinity as the declining years come about.

2. Trying to look like someone you wouldn't want to mess with as a defense mechanism. You see this a lot in nature. Animals make themselves look bigger than they are in an attempt to not be messed with.

All and all, I understand where they are comming from.

1-2man
11-10-2012, 09:49
Any gear recommendations? I think I'm ready to join the fad.

Sporaticus
11-10-2012, 09:56
It's hunting season. Maybe they have been hunting, are going hunting, hunting clothes are in the rotation, or just like wearing camo during the hunting season.

I often wear a camoflauge shirt to Walgreens or Lowes during the winter. I don't wear the trousers because it looks silly, and I don't want to get the scent on my hunting clothes. But maybe they are small game hunters.

Did their choice of apparel do you any harm?

bocephus549
11-10-2012, 09:59
Any gear recommendations? I think I'm ready to join the fad.

This should get you started.

[URL="http://www.511tactical.com/All-Products/Pants/Tactical-Pants.html?gclid=CL-x0ojvxLMCFQeynQodk1sAJQ"]/URL]

Diesel McBadass
11-10-2012, 10:12
whats with anti tacticool being a new fad? Seems a man cant put a rail on a gun without being called a mall ninja.

Bruce M
11-10-2012, 11:03
Camouflage - not just for the woods anymore

http://www.weddingplanninglink.com/uploads/images/plan_gallery/big/1034_1_8897_1ff_camo_champagne_xlsash_gloves_490496.jpg

HollowHead
11-10-2012, 11:12
They're still bitter over being rejected for military service forty years ago. HH

Kingarthurhk
11-10-2012, 11:22
Yuppie.

http://media1.policymic.com/site/articles/16412/photo.jpg

Adjuster
11-10-2012, 11:27
I like the idea of the vest and pants with all the pockets. Could not be more practical. I just don't want to look like a tool wearing them.

/

napp32
11-10-2012, 12:57
I see a lot of that on Sunday afternoon where I live. Many of the older guys don't bother to change clothes before they head downtown after church. :whistling:

M2 Carbine
11-10-2012, 13:21
I don't see that but I wouldn't be suprised since it's hunting season.

Hamilton Burger
11-10-2012, 13:41
I see middle aged and older couples wearing matching "tactical" vests. :dunno:

USMCgs3
11-10-2012, 13:45
It's hunting season. Maybe they have been hunting, are going hunting, hunting clothes are in the rotation, or just like wearing camo during the hunting season.

I often wear a camoflauge shirt to Walgreens or Lowes during the winter. I don't wear the trousers because it looks silly, and I don't want to get the scent on my hunting clothes. But maybe they are small game hunters.

I didn't say anything about camo, hell I wear camo sometimes. But these guys I see are wearing 5.11 style pants, tucked in t-shirts showing off their gut. But these aren't hunting knives, more like the funky looking crooked knives that are supposed to be more "ergo"? And this guy one on each side of his pants lol. Idk I'm not into tactical and high speed stuff, had to wear that in the Military. Not interested in having that many pockets anymore, no use. Maybe your right though... Maybe it's their hunting set up, or maybe they watch too much Sons of Guns... could go either way. It kinda does bother me though, but I get a good laugh about it at their expense so it all good.

USMCgs3
11-10-2012, 13:49
Heck they may be laughing at me in my bright color Columbia fishing shirt... But I go to our house in rockport once a month so it ain't for the heck of it. That's just what I wear. So maybe it's the same for them.

TheExplorer
11-10-2012, 13:52
All I know is is that I walk the other way when I see people like this.:supergrin:

Angry Fist
11-10-2012, 13:56
I see middle aged and older couples wearing matching "tactical" vests. :dunno:
There's an older couple I see often that have matching raid jackets.

Keoking
11-10-2012, 13:58
If I wanted to get tacticool, I would wear the exact setup worn by Brad and Angelina at the end of Mr and Mrs Smith.

Fitted 3 piece suit
Yellow tinted shooting glasses
Plastic body armor capable of stopping rifle rounds :supergrin:

itstime
11-10-2012, 13:58
I love vests and pants with pockets and yes I try to tone it down so I do t look the part. The stuff is practical for sure.

mac66
11-10-2012, 14:00
What's the deal with people going to Walmart and then asking whats the deal with what people wear there? It's friggin' Walmart for Pete's sake. Enough said.

herose
11-10-2012, 14:12
I wear 511 pants often because I'm issued a buttload of them with my dept. So that's just pants that I don't have to buy. Other than that I'm a bluejeans kind of guy.

But I know what you're saying. I used to think the same thing when a while back seemed like everybody and their brother was sporting a bluetooth phone thingy in their ear and walking and talking like they were Donald Trump making million dollar deals on the move.

dakrat
11-10-2012, 14:17

ding ding ding.

RonS
11-10-2012, 14:31
Practical, tough, long wearing clothing. And when you say "web belts" are we talking LBE or riggers belts?

1 It's November, watch out for deer.

2 I just came from my LGS where people buying CCH handguns were waiting in line to be waited on and there was a YL at the front desk answering questions on CHL classes. While I was paying for my electronic ear muffs three people got fliers and directions to where the nearest classes are held.

Plus, you are in Walmart, be very glad the oddest thing you saw was tacticool, not BBW fetishwear.

Chuck TX
11-10-2012, 15:54
What's the deal with people going to Walmart and then asking whats the deal with what people wear there? It's friggin' Walmart for Pete's sake. Enough said.

Indeed. After so many trips to Walmart no attire strikes me as odd anymore.

Walt_NC
11-10-2012, 15:57
Some people really want to be perceived a certain way and so they play dress up in an effort to 'look the part'. No different than suburban soccer moms wearing $500 Arcteryx or North Face jackets when a $90 jacket will do.

BEER
11-10-2012, 16:07
we live in a world where a box of toothpicks requires instructions written on the back, complete with freaking pictures. we've got much bigger crap to worry about than what people are wearing to walmart.

Kingarthurhk
11-10-2012, 16:07
Practical, tough, long wearing clothing. And when you say "web belts" are we talking LBE or riggers belts?

1 It's November, watch out for deer.

2 I just came from my LGS where people buying CCH handguns were waiting in line to be waited on and there was a YL at the front desk answering questions on CHL classes. While I was paying for my electronic ear muffs three people got fliers and directions to where the nearest classes are held.

Plus, you are in Walmart, be very glad the oddest thing you saw was tacticool, not BBW fetishwear.

Deliciousness on the hoof.:supergrin:

samuse
11-10-2012, 16:09
Brush Country camo is my favorite color, I wear it whenever I feel like it. I wear it as a western shirt, with jeans.

If tree trunks were blue, I'd be invisible!

NeverMore1701
11-10-2012, 16:14
Standard Walmart loadout:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0__OKCm-DsI/T-pVw10mb2I/AAAAAAAAAtw/aCJdNHDm3ac/s1600/IMG_3127.JPG

Magnus2131
11-10-2012, 16:28
Standard Walmart loadout:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0__OKCm-DsI/T-pVw10mb2I/AAAAAAAAAtw/aCJdNHDm3ac/s1600/IMG_3127.JPG
Cat needs a grip plug.:rofl:

Bruce M
11-10-2012, 16:37

Sometimes I suspect someone is actually close to or coming from hunting. Of course I have to also guess that location may play a part of this. Closest hunting to here is a few hours away.

... more like the funky looking crooked knives that are supposed to be more "ergo"? And this guy one on each side of his pants lol. ...

Maybe there is a Ghurka regiment deployed close to you that has not gone public yet. Might also explain that "Gangham Style" dancing stuff too.

Bruce M
11-10-2012, 16:43
Indeed. After so many trips to Walmart no attire strikes me as odd anymore.

Sadly based on a couple different calls at a Walmart near here wearing no attire at Walmart is a frequent enough occurence to not be completely odd...

CAcop
11-10-2012, 16:50
The tacticool look is also closely linked to the guy shooting an $1000 AR with $3000 worth of gear on it he will never use to its full pontential because he "takes a class" once a year and shoots twice a year. One before the class and one a month later.

GLWyandotte
11-10-2012, 16:58
I gotta go to Wal-Mart more. I've only been maybe three times and all I've ever noticed was people in sweat pants.

JLB768
11-11-2012, 11:18
Maybe he's there to pick up a shovel, garbage bags, and lime, because he caught some guy looking at his wife and daughter while they were bent over...

blastfact
11-11-2012, 15:46
Well,,, if your going to Wal-Mart your a tool to start with.

NeverMore1701
11-11-2012, 15:50

Using commas as ellipses and not knowing how to use a contraction correctly makes you a paragon of intelligence.

blastfact
11-11-2012, 15:55
Using commas as ellipses and not knowing how to use a contraction correctly makes you a paragon of intelligence.

But I don't shop at Wal-Mart. And I've made money every day since I turned 12 years old. So I'm a stupid person concerning grammar.

Enjoy your next trip to Wal-Mart. :) Tool

RonS
11-11-2012, 16:18
Wallmart can be fun. I get my hair cut there, buy toilet paper and value packs of ammo and people watch. A couple of months I noticed a bunch of people looking in one direction and spotted a tall, gorgeous woman in a gold cocktail dress and high heels at the electronics counter. Her dress was about the length of a confortable tee shirt. They guys were enjoying the show, I saw one guy get punched in the arm by his W/GF, and the girl seemed to be enjoing herself too. Not your usual Wallmart shopper by a long shot.

Nestor
11-11-2012, 16:25
I was dressing like that when I was 12.
For a year or two.
Wanted to look like a soldier.
Why the adults are dressing like that?
I don't know and I really don't care.
That's fine with me.
Shot me first I guess.

Trapped_in_Kali
11-11-2012, 16:28
You're supposed to bump into them, jump back & say "OH *****! I'm sorry but I didn't see you, with that AWESOME camo set up you blended right in!"

AK_Stick
11-11-2012, 16:50
Perpetuating the myth of the "grey man"

GLWyandotte
11-11-2012, 16:54
Wallmart can be fun. I get my hair cut there, buy toilet paper and value packs of ammo and people watch. A couple of months I noticed a bunch of people looking in one direction and spotted a tall, gorgeous woman in a gold cocktail dress and high heels at the electronics counter. Her dress was about the length of a confortable tee shirt. They guys were enjoying the show, I saw one guy get punched in the arm by his W/GF, and the girl seemed to be enjoing herself too. Not your usual Wallmart shopper by a long shot.

That's better than I did at Home Depot on Saturday. I was picking up paint color cards and overheard a guy telling a customer about various paint finishes. I looked to my left and the "guy" I heard was a tall, thin, busty tranny. Wearing the orange Home Depot apron. I have no idea how the customer kept a straight face.

Gunhaver
11-11-2012, 17:00
They're just dressing for the job they want, not the job they have.

Miloe
11-11-2012, 17:35
Cat needs a grip plug.:rofl:

Look at the expression, I think it has one. :wow:

true believer
11-11-2012, 18:59
we live in a world where a box of toothpicks requires instructions written on the back, complete with freaking pictures. we've got much bigger crap to worry about than what people are wearing to walmart.

ding ding ding!!
:wavey:

NeverMore1701
11-11-2012, 19:05
But I don't shop at Wal-Mart. And I've made money every day since I turned 12 years old. So I'm a stupid person concerning grammar.

Enjoy your next trip to Wal-Mart. :) Tool

Wow, you must be like Bill Gates with your mad obey making skillz. Want a cookie? I'll get you one next time I'm at Walmart :supergrin:

PSG
11-11-2012, 19:08
Well , I did not shop at walmart though I did dress in

5.11 trousers
black t-shirt
Army issue black boots

as I ran errands today.

Have never considered my self taticool until I read this thread .

SFC
U.S. Army ( Retired)

:rofl:

EDit to add, why are you looking at other mens clothing choices ?

Sporaticus
11-11-2012, 19:49

He wasn't. He was looking at how good their ass looked in those 511 trousers. :rofl:

USMCgs3
11-11-2012, 19:57
Well , I did not shop at walmart though I did dress in

5.11 trousers
black t-shirt
Army issue black boots

as I ran errands today.

Have never considered my self taticool until I read this thread .

SFC
U.S. Army ( Retired)

:rofl:

Do you do the typical army style lazy tuck your trousers into your boots too? Hard to believe you dress that way without trying. your not on that show "preppers" are you?

ithaca_deerslayer
11-11-2012, 19:58
Not as silly as wearing a tie :)

USMCgs3
11-11-2012, 19:58
He wasn't. He was looking at how good their ass looked in those 511 trousers. :rofl:

I almost rolled on the floor laughing, but didn't.

Sporaticus
11-11-2012, 20:03
I almost rolled on the floor laughing, but didn't.

All in good fun.

USMCgs3
11-11-2012, 20:09
All in good fun.
I'm all for having fun, hope Sfc doesn't get too upset about being the general outline of taticool... I know when your so out of touch with reality any little thing can set you off... Rofl!!

as400guy1
11-11-2012, 20:31

At times I wear "cargo" pants...does that make me a tacticool tool?

Do people in cowboy outfits bother you as well?

fnfalman
11-11-2012, 22:07
You never know when you might have to battle jihadists or biker gangs.

Henry's Dad
11-11-2012, 22:24
If you're gonna go tacticool, go all in.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/macgyver2_7163.jpg

USMCgs3
11-12-2012, 03:38
At times I wear "cargo" pants...does that make me a tacticool tool?

Do people in cowboy outfits bother you as well?

No, not a tacticool tool. just a tool, since you like to throw that word around on threads it seems.

Bren
11-12-2012, 06:05
I just went in Walmart Saturday wearing 5.11 pants and belt and my issued Bates boots, but I had deer blood from my boot toes to my chin, if that helps.

fastbolt
11-12-2012, 11:53
I can count the number of times I've been in a Walmart on less than the fingers of one hand (and that's been while visiting out-of-state). Don't worry much about what their customers wear.

I have, however, pretty much seen my fill of folks wearing 5.11's, especially after it became the virtual uniform-of-the-day for different training venues, casual days, etc.

Once I found some more comfortable, better-fitting camping/hiking pants at a REI store (with a better array of pockets for my needs), I tried a couple pairs and retired my assortment of range BDU's. Just wish the store carried them in more than one color.

I'll continue to wear jeans in the colder weather, but in the warmer weather my collection of jeans, cargo shorts and hiking pants will let me fit right into how the rest of the folks dress in the coastal mountains where we bought a house, as well as in the coastal beach towns.

I've seen enough "tactical apparel" to last the rest of my life, but I don't mind if other folks wear it, of course.

FWIW, most of the serious hunters I know don't look like they're trying to dress "tactical" as the hunting/field clothing they wear doesn't lend itself to that "look" ... (and they certainly own enough such clothing for SWAT, street enforcement details, range duties, etc).

When it comes right down to it, though, sales keeps businesses going, right? ;)

Spiffums
11-12-2012, 12:39
This is all Costa backlash! Everyone stopped asking what pants he wore and now people have to have something to fuss bout on line.

Raleigh Glocker
11-12-2012, 13:55
But pants with 8 pockets are so practical, you can take your whole loadout in them to Walmart. Plus, they really take a beating. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQXWQsrSOR0

as400guy1
11-12-2012, 23:53
Deleted

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

oldman11
11-13-2012, 00:31
Now we got somebody griping about men wearing boots? If it really bothers you that much then y'all got a problem.

NeverMore1701
11-13-2012, 00:39
Now we got somebody griping about men wearing boots? If it really bothers you that much then y'all got a problem.

You should hear the howls when someone posts something as simple as toe shoes!

NEOH212
11-13-2012, 01:56
I think they are:

1. Reconnecting with their fading sense of maculinity as the declining years come about.

2. Trying to look like someone you wouldn't want to mess with as a defense mechanism. You see this a lot in nature. Animals make themselves look bigger than they are in an attempt to not be messed with.

Kind of like tattoos, jacked up diesel pick up trucks, tap-out shirts, Harley Motorcycles, and Sports jerseys? :whistling:

To me, they are all in the same crowd. (And not very intimidating either.) :rofl:

NEOH212
11-13-2012, 02:00
I'm convinced that most (not all) men these days don't know how to be a man. They pretend to be a man in doing things they consider manly but fall short.

I like real men. Not boys pretending to be grown up that have yet to grow up.

camelotkid
11-13-2012, 05:20
I know some people that wear that stuff because their work requires that kind of dress and they just happen to have a lot of 5.11 pants. nothing wrong with that. The ones I get a kick out of are the poser operators that the OP is talking about. The kind of guy that spends more time watching nutnfancy videos and being a sheep dog. Orders tons of expensive crap that he doesn't really use as its designed.

It is very similar to the frat types that are decked out in patagonia, mountain hardwear and TNF but have never been camping and wouldnt know what a trail looks like but they have a 300 pair of Asolo hiking boots. Or back in middle school when you had kids that would dress and act like skaters but never even owned a skateboard. Some people will do anything to fit in with a certain crowd.

camelotkid
11-13-2012, 05:21
double post

as400guy1
11-13-2012, 05:24
No, not a tacticool tool. just a tool, since you like to throw that word around on threads it seems.

Your response seems a bit harsh..
I believe that was the first time I've used that word on this forum.

MadMonkey
11-13-2012, 06:09
whats with anti tacticool being a new fad? Seems a man cant put a rail on a gun without being called a mall ninja.

Everything "new" has a backlash for a while. The naysayers will quietly accept it later and move on. I see it in just about every hobby I've participated in.... whether it works or not, there will ALWAYS be haters.

rhino673
11-13-2012, 06:24
My idea of every day "tactical" wear is Carhartt work pants and a t-shirt with a button up shirt or some other loose fitting shirt to cover my EDC. The pants have handy pockets on the side for your phone and extra magazine on the other and they last forever. That's about as tactical as I get. To each his own though.

Never Nervous
11-13-2012, 06:49
Maybe he's there to pick up a shovel, garbage bags, and lime, because he caught some guy looking at his wife and daughter while they were bent over...

Good one.

NN

SC Tiger
11-13-2012, 07:06

Or they are coming from or going to work. A lot of people who work with their hands use a fixed-blade knife.

W Turner
11-13-2012, 07:26
I regularly wear 5.11 pants because they are available in my size, comfortable, have plenty of pockets for all my crap (cell phone, wallet, pocket knife, a small notebook and pen, jframe and speed strip, keys) plus they are reasonably priced and durable.

I wear a Wilderness belt because they are reasonably priced, durable, available in my size, and look neat enough to suit me.

I wear a pair of Bates desert tan boots because they come in my size (15) are durable, comfortable, and best of all I paid $30 for them when I got em on clearance($115 original price).

Notice the "in my size" thread common to all three. I'm 6'8"/350 so anything I can find in my size that's durable, reasonably priced, comfortable, and looks neat gets bought and worn. I'm not a poser, I just like practical clothing.

BEER
11-13-2012, 07:45
holy crap this thread just sparked a god awful childhood memory. anybody else remember how right after the original karate kid came out there was a rash of people wearing sleeveless martial arts ghis, or whatever those karate shirts are called?

or better yet, guys wearing jeans and a t-shirt with their karate belts. nothing screams badassery like a 85 pound stick figure in stonewashed denim from head to toe with a yellow bathrobe belt tied around his waist while he stands in line at the theater. lol

pizza_pablo
11-13-2012, 10:15
I'd rather see 1000 "tacticool", fixed blade carrying grampas walk around wally's world, than some punk with his undies hanging out. :upeyes:

USMCgs3
11-13-2012, 16:52
Your response seems a bit harsh..
I believe that was the first time I've used that word on this forum.

I never said anything about them being tools, that's why I said that. I'm not a harsh kinda guy lol.

as400guy1
11-13-2012, 21:00
I never said anything about them being tools, that's why I said that. I'm not a harsh kinda guy lol.

No, ya called ME a "tool"....

NeverMore1701
11-13-2012, 21:05

I think it's love...

USMCgs3
11-14-2012, 16:51

Yeah I said you were a tool, because in my original post I said "what's the deal with tacticool". You then said "I wear cargo pants does that make me a taticool tool?" you implied that you were a tool, I just went along with your suggestion. I never said they were tools because they dressed taticool, you did. Still confused?

HollowHead
11-14-2012, 19:32
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l249/marmadukeruggles/images-1.jpg

HH

moedi
11-18-2012, 20:56
Are you sure it wasn't this guy?

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/56020/6-going-on-46/

Happypuppy
11-18-2012, 21:25
The tacticool are no worse than the bikers that dress like they are doing a cross continental trip trip Charley Boorman and Ewan McGregor did on Long Way Around
Www.longwayaround.com . They get all dressed up and go to a bar 5 miles away

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/19/ena7ehat.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Trapped_in_Kali
11-18-2012, 21:38
The tacticool are no worse than the bikers that dress like they are doing a cross continental trip trip Charley Boorman and Ewan McGregor did on Long Way Around
Www.longwayaround.com (http://Www.longwayaround.com) . They get all dressed up and go to a bar 5 miles away

Well sometimes the Tacticool are coming from/going to hunting and sometimes the bikers are riding cross country.

Iron Butt Association member #26793

Dennis in MA
11-19-2012, 09:26
Definitely a sign of Low T. :rofl:

Spiffums
11-19-2012, 10:51
Sorry you must 1st reach 1,000 posts before you can ask questions like these. Please refain from it in the future until you have reached the required post count.

And why do you care what old men wear?

Leigh
11-19-2012, 11:08

Let's see, I shop there from time to time....

I was stocking up on their centerfire ammo when it was cheap. I also pick up my elderly parent's medications there, too. For cetain items, WM makes sense.

As for your "tool" comment; you are simply an *******.

:upeyes:

GlockinNJ
11-19-2012, 11:27
http://doodiepants.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Mall-Ninja-family-photo.jpg (http://doodiepants.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Mall-Ninja-family-photo.jpg)

Mall ninja family photo. Sis sure is HAWT!

GlockinNJ
11-19-2012, 11:29
This thread needs more pics...

http://6.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/76/81/940a597f9bafe5eb918f033b97d2fbc5.jpg

GTFord1
11-19-2012, 11:35
Honestly I've never seen anyone walking around like you describe.

Might be because I haven't been inside a Wal Mart in years, though.

I do see a lot of doofuses in the MMA shirts that look trashy as hell. Really goofy looking. I've seen those on both the young and old, but mostly early twentysomething guys.

Dennis in MA
11-19-2012, 11:44
http://doodiepants.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Mall-Ninja-family-photo.jpg (http://doodiepants.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Mall-Ninja-family-photo.jpg)

Dork, handicapped and Summer Glau (not in that order) if I'm not mistaken.

w30olds
11-19-2012, 11:48
I like wearing my tacticool Carhartt work pants to Wally world. Makes me look like an HVAC tech!

Sent from my iRotary Phone

fnfalman
11-19-2012, 11:59
You got it wrong, mate.

The BMW crowd are too civilized and responsible to ride to bars and consuming alcoholic beverage.

They dress up like Obiwan and Boy Toy Charlie to go to Starbucks Coffee.

Www.longwayaround.com . They get all dressed up and go to a bar 5 miles away

pipedreams
11-19-2012, 12:12
I'd rather see 1000 "tacticool", fixed blade carrying grampas walk around wally's world, than some punk with his undies hanging out. :upeyes:

:perfect10:..................:thumbsup:

NeverMore1701
11-19-2012, 13:08

I'd send Wingus and Dingus out snipe hunting while me and Hot Stuff spent some quality time together :supergrin:

Atlas
11-19-2012, 13:11
I'd send Wingus and Dingus out snipe hunting while me and Hot Stuff spent some quality time together :supergrin:

I'd hit it, and twice on Sundays.

NeverMore1701
11-19-2012, 13:12
I'd hit it, and twice on Sundays.

I'd do things to her in front of my grandmother that would make satan himself blush.

Atlas
11-19-2012, 13:21
I'd do things to her in front of my grandmother....

Uhh-h-h. :wow:

marlinfan
11-19-2012, 17:33
I like wearing my tacticool Carhartt work pants to Wally world. Makes me look like an HVAC tech!

Sent from my iRotary Phone

Yea, I read this thread and now I'm rethinking wearing my Carhartts on beer runs... :(

w30olds
11-20-2012, 00:07
Yea, I read this thread and now I'm rethinking wearing my Carhartts on beer runs... :(

LOL. Something to think about!

USMCgs3
11-21-2012, 10:34
Sorry you must 1st reach 1,000 posts before you can ask questions like these. Please refain from it in the future until you have reached the required post count.

And why do you care what old men wear?

I must have offended you, sorry I have two jobs and a life. I can't spend all day looking at the Internet to get my post count up.