Looks like Petraeus' Girlfriend Is a Batty Stalker [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Petraeus' Girlfriend Is a Batty Stalker

frizz
11-11-2012, 13:22
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/10/us/petraeus-cia-resignation/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Official: Woman complained of harassing e-mails from Petraeus' biographer

The affair that brought an end to David Petraeus' tenure as CIA director came to light during an FBI investigation into a complaint that his biographer Paula Broadwell was sending harassing e-mails to another woman close to him, a U.S. official said Saturday.

raven11
11-11-2012, 13:30
I always find it ironic that women who have affairs with married men are the most possessive

Silent_Runner
11-11-2012, 13:35
I always find it ironic that women who have affairs with married men are the most possessive

They are also the most stupid in my opinion.

capnjim01
11-11-2012, 15:22
Ok if his mistress as access to his e-mail account what else does she have access to?

MulletLoad
11-11-2012, 15:30
Thought she was a scary nutcase the first seconds of that Comedy Show clip.

Bunny in the boiling pot crazy.

fnfalman
11-11-2012, 17:32
Petraus is a freakin' Pipe Layer!!!

professorpinki
11-11-2012, 17:47
Isn't that evident by the fact that she's a part time journalist?

vikingsoftpaw
11-11-2012, 18:59
Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed.

JuneyBooney
11-11-2012, 20:18

The affair that brought an end to David Petraeus' tenure as CIA director came to light during an FBI investigation into a complaint that his biographer Paula Broadwell was sending harassing e-mails to another woman close to him, a U.S. official said Saturday.

Well, she is attractive and I wonder which men's magazine she will pose in. :whistling: Hustler? Penthouse? or Playboy?

Mr981
11-11-2012, 20:41
Well, she is attractive and I wonder which men's magazine she will pose in. :whistling: Hustler? Penthouse? or Playboy?

Book and movie deal have to be in the offing.

sourdough44
11-12-2012, 03:21
Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed.

Some truth to that.

IndyGunFreak
11-12-2012, 03:32
Thought she was a scary nutcase the first seconds of that Comedy Show clip.

Bunny in the boiling pot crazy.

She has that "crazy" look for sure.

NeverMore1701
11-12-2012, 03:43
I'd hit it.

lunarspeak
11-12-2012, 03:57
im still betting he was hooking up with the woman that his mistress wrote to..since crazy mistress had access to his e-mail im betting she intercepted a love letter and thats why she freaked out.

frizz
11-12-2012, 04:13
Petraus is a freakin' Pipe Layer!!!
He got more ass than a public toilet seat.

SouthpawG26
11-12-2012, 04:39
So the FBI got on to this because of Broadwell's threatening emails to another woman.

The strange thing is that Broadwell is a Westpoint grad, LTC Army Reserve, holds various degrees in studies on international relations and counterterrorism, and was even associated with the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force.

She should have been the first to know that threatening emails to another women to stay the hell away from her man (who just happens to be the CIA director) or else, would result a few red flags from the very same FBI guys she used to work with..

Bren
11-12-2012, 05:25
So the FBI got on to this because of Broadwell's threatening emails to another woman.

The strange thing is that Broadwell is a Westpoint grad, LTC Army Reserve, holds various degrees in studies on international relations and counterterrorism, and was even associated with the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force.

She should have been the first to know that threatening emails to another women to stay the hell away from her man (who just happens to be the CIA director) or else, would result a few red flags from the very same FBI guys she used to work with..

A lot about it doesn't make sense.

I notice the mainstream TV press is mentioning Benghazi and Petraus' fact-finding mission alongside the story. Could be, things don't add up. Hard to say if we'll ever know the truth.

CAcop
11-12-2012, 06:40
To adapt what they say about cops for 4 star generals.

"The stars will get you *****, the ***** will get your stars."

MulletLoad
11-12-2012, 07:50
She might have saw the General as her future ticket to the White House as First Lady, then Secretary of State, ect. ect.

Sounds like it was a feasible plan.

BAILIFF
11-12-2012, 08:21
S

Yeah, and first and foremost she's a chick, and a woman scorned, so all logic, education and experience goes flying outta the window...:faint:

tsmo1066
11-12-2012, 13:03

Seems that Broadwell thought she was smarter than her buddies at the FBI. She used a number of different dummy accounts to send the harassing emails, apparently thinking that this would be enough to throw off any attempts to find out who really sent them.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/12/emails-from-dummy-accounts-operated-by-petraeus-paramour-triggered-probe/

Looks like she underestimated the FBI's digital forensics capabilities.

tsmo1066
11-12-2012, 13:07
Yeah, and first and foremost she's a chick, and a woman scorned, so all logic, education and experience goes flying outta the window...:faint:

Come now...

Next you'll be claiming that an educated NASA Astronaut and active military officer would put on a pair of diapers and drive all night with a bb gun, duct tape, tear gas and ropes to go intercept a romantic rival at an airport.

Sharkey
11-12-2012, 13:11
A lot about it doesn't make sense.

I notice the mainstream TV press is mentioning Benghazi and Petraus' fact-finding mission alongside the story. Could be, things don't add up. Hard to say if we'll ever know the truth.

Sometimes we see what we want to see.

He might be a pipe layer but he probably deserves to be knocked upside the head too with a pipe. How many assets were able to be turned cuz they were involved in an illicit affair.

How crazy is she? Crazy enough to throw away her family but not crazy enough to wear a diaper enroute to confront the other woman. At least I can understand why Monica did it. Her, not so much.

John Rambo
11-12-2012, 13:12

Yeah, she definitely looked and sounded as crazy as a ****-house rat. I bet shes INCREDIBLE in bed.

raven11
11-12-2012, 13:45
Come now...

Next you'll be claiming that an educated NASA Astronaut and active military officer would put on a pair of diapers and drive all night with a bb gun, duct tape, tear gas and ropes to go intercept a romantic rival at an airport.

i see what you did there

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/51/Lisa_M._Nowak.jpg

pipedreams
11-12-2012, 14:07

With her education and background she had to be smart enough to know what would happen. Besides the other woman wasn't after Petraeus. She and her husband had been friends of Petraeus and his wife for years. This whole thing smells like another Benghazi video caper. I suspect Petraeus knew what was going on behind the scenes in Benghazi and wasn't going get blamed so they axed him. This is just one of several four stars to get axed by BO.

BAILIFF
11-12-2012, 15:03
Come now...

What was I thinking? How insensitive! My misogynistic, male chauvinist pig bad...

:embarassed: