Moody's Jewelry. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Moody's Jewelry.

okie
11-12-2012, 08:05
Moody's Jewelry thinks they have the answer. My brother and I went in to look at a watch, I scanned the door and window for a no gun sign as I was OC'ing. We walked in asked about the watch and I was told another Moody's up the street had what I was looking for, I thanked them and we left, on the way out I saw a little tiny no gun sticker about 1.5" square, I said oooops to my self and we got in the car. We were about to leave when the lady came out to talk to me, she said they hadn't seen my gun and that's why they let us in, I told her I hadn't seen the sticker until we left. She told me she CCW'd and didn't agree with thew sign but it was company policy. So now then when a customer comes up to the door they decide whether this person is a gud person or a bad person, if they think this person is good they let them in, if not they don't. Hell of a way to do bidness if you ask me:dunno::shocked::supergrin:

slick64
11-12-2012, 09:19
So no standards in OK about sign and font type minimums?

okie
11-12-2012, 10:05
So no standards in OK about sign and font type minimums?

I guess not my friend:dunno:

Uncle T-bone
11-12-2012, 11:22
Are you sure, without your glasses, in that tiny 1.5" sticker, that it maybe said "No Okie", instead of "No Guns"? :cool:

RonS
11-12-2012, 12:22
My credit union buzzes you in. If you are wearing a hoodie, hat pulled down etc it doesn't buzz.

Buki192327
11-12-2012, 17:44
Some bidnesses, just want to eliminate a sizable portion of the population, from being customers.

Maybe they already have more bidness, than they can handle. :dunno:

Wyoming
11-12-2012, 18:59
Don't buy the watch Okie and let them know why.

You live in OK not NY MA or CA. Find out where their HQ is. I bet it is not in Wyoming.

Our stores don't care.

okie
11-13-2012, 07:56
Are you sure, without your glasses, in that tiny 1.5" sticker, that it maybe said "No Okie", instead of "No Guns"? :cool:

There was a pic of a revolver my friend, I don't think that applies to me though because I have a semi auto, not a relvover:rofl:

okie
11-13-2012, 08:05
Some bidnesses, just want to eliminate a sizable portion of the population, from being customers.

Maybe they already have more bidness, than they can handle. :dunno:

That could be my friend

okie
11-13-2012, 08:06
Don't buy the watch Okie and let them know why.

You live in OK not NY MA or CA. Find out where their HQ is. I bet it is not in Wyoming.

Our stores don't care.

That's a top notch idea my friend:thumbsup: