Primary Arms Micro Red Dot [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Primary Arms Micro Red Dot

gbanker
11-15-2012, 18:57
I've been wanting to add a red dot to my AR for quite some time. I've been wanting an AP H1 for a while but didn't want to drop 600 bucks yet.

There have been a lot of good reviews on the PA Micro Red Dot but for probably about 4 or 5+ months that I've known of, they have been sold out with no ETA of more being in stock.

I randomly checked PA's site today and they are in stock. Picked mine up for 95 shipped with the 1/3 co witness mount.

It is cheap enough to try it out. If you've been looking here's the link.

https://www.primaryarms.com/Red_Dot_Sights_Primary_Arms_s/903.htm

sappy13
11-16-2012, 21:13
Please post a review once you get a chance to use it some. I saw that they had them in stock the other day and was wondering about them.

Ken B
11-17-2012, 11:29
No way would I say PA is Tier 1, but for what alot of us do with our firearms (hunt/range/toys) PA is top ticket.

All our dots/magnifiers and two of 4 scopes here on our firearms are PAs. Marshall there at PA busts some knuckles to take care of his customers when something does go wrong (which what I read from AR15.com and other sites is in the miniority).

They were great priced for the kids to try dots, and they work great. I think you will be happy with yours.

MARSH1
11-17-2012, 13:39
We are a Glock Talk sponsor as well. This batch won't last long. They come and go pretty quick. Best way to get one is to sign up using the email when back in stock button on the product page of the one you are looking for.

Marshall

MaximaDrvr
11-21-2012, 16:55
I have two, and I would say that they rival my Aimpoint H1.
I run one of them on my AK and it has not had any problems in years. The battery doesn't last as long as the H1, but that is about the only 'flaw'.

gbanker
11-22-2012, 15:14
I'm expecting it to get here on Tuesday, I'll be taking it to the range probably by the weekend.

I'm glad I was able to get my order in quick, the lower co witness mount sold out and the red dots all sold out I think a few days later.