Ooooh Gawd... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ooooh Gawd...

M&P15T
11-16-2012, 09:00
The DDM4V I want is on Gunbroker for $1369.00 with free shipping. Sales tax? Would I pay and sales tax? I would just need to find a local firearms dealer to have it sent to, right?

I could buy it, but the Mustang needs tires and an oil change.

I'm soooooo damn tempted, but I gotta figure in a few months I'll be able to find one cheaper.

Oooooh....this is seriously tempting. But there's absolutely nothing wrong with my AR.......but it's what I want.......oh boy, gotta resist the temptaion to hit "Buy Now".

RyanNREMTP
11-16-2012, 09:18
How about sharing the link so somebody here could buy it instead, err I mean look it over to make there are no problems with it. Yeah that's what I meant.

Sent from my Federation issued communicator.

bmoore
11-16-2012, 10:13
Buy it. My Silverado needs tires but when I found my complete Colt SP1 upper on gunbroker for a smoking deal I was on it. You can always buy tires.

Boxerglocker
11-16-2012, 11:15
FYI, Rainier Arms will beat any online advertised price on DD rifles, including shipping.

faawrenchbndr
11-16-2012, 12:22
I limped around on used tires for five years after high school.
Run 'em till they go flat!

Good deals on rifles are hard to find these days!

pag23
11-18-2012, 17:53
My Lgs has DD rifles in stock the last time I checked a few weeks ago. PM me and I'll share the info

M&P15T
11-20-2012, 09:56
My Lgs has DD rifles in stock the last time I checked a few weeks ago. PM me and I'll share the info

Thanks, but right now I'm in a financially responsible mode, so I'm going to wait.

Odd thing; I found the rifle I wanted on Gunbroker.com for $1369.00 last Friday. This particular retailor had 3 of them listed, all for the same price. I checked again on Saturday, and they had raised their prices to close to $1400, and I checked again today, and they're down to $1388.00

Talk about pricing ADD.