View Full Version : Charleston S.C. Finals are posted

Don At PC
11-16-2012, 11:46
They are up at www.gssfonline.com

Congrats everyone.

Don

wilhelm51
11-16-2012, 12:36
Lady Luck has given me her cold shoulder once again.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

CUTigers2002
11-17-2012, 09:07
2 year membership renewal....awesome. Thanks GSSF!!

Glockrunner
11-18-2012, 05:59
They are up at www.gssfonline.com

Congrats everyone.

Don
Thanks Don, we all in class! As usual, I get nothing! BUT, I did have a very good time! Look forward to the nest.:cool:

PM720
11-18-2012, 11:24
Thanks Don, we all in class! As usual, I get nothing! BUT, I did have a very good time! Look forward to the nest.:cool:

Now this brings up an interesting question, why don't you get anything? I understand about being "gunned out" but it seems like you should at least get a check or knife or SOMETHING? :dunno:

Scott

Glockrunner
11-18-2012, 21:34
Now this brings up an interesting question, why don't you get anything? I understand about being "gunned out" but it seems like you should at least get a check or knife or SOMETHING? :dunno:

Scott

Yes I did get the Glock mail for ROing.

Ms. Glockrunner sent me an email after the results came out and described to me what everyone, won. When she listed my name it said, "You get nothing!"

I was poking fun at her here, yea, inside joke I guess...:crying:

What she forgot was, it is our 37 wedding anniversary SO I do get something after all:supergrin: Another great year around the sun with the one I love.:iloveyou:

PM720
11-19-2012, 00:29

Ms. Glockrunner sent me an email after the results came out and described to me what everyone, won. When she listed my name it said, "You get nothing!"

What she forgot was, it is our 37 wedding anniversary SO I do get something after all:supergrin: Another great year around the sun with the one I love.:iloveyou:

:hearts: :wave: :thumbsup:

Scott

Don At PC
11-19-2012, 07:34
Congratulations you old geezer, that is worth more than any Glock. :embarassed::embarassed::embarassed:

Don

Mrs Glockrunner
11-19-2012, 09:24

I love you, too! And we'll celebrate this weekend to make up for last weekend.:dancing:

PM720
11-19-2012, 13:20
I love you, too! And we'll celebrate this weekend to make up for last weekend.:dancing:

Thats very cool, what match will you be celibrating at? :whistling: :rofl:

Scott