You Guys Warned Me! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : You Guys Warned Me!

WheelinArcher
11-16-2012, 18:53
To not order from ****** Tactical in Los Angles and I didn't listen...worse customer service and online experience that I have ever experienced!!!

Do yourself a favor and listen to those that have experienced the same thing that I have and stay away from them.

I order approximately $1,000.00 worth of "stuff" a month online for my firearm addiction and my 3 kids that enjoy it with me and I have never complained about a company before...Horrible!!!

Bruce M
11-16-2012, 19:27
Sorry to hear that.

JesseA
11-16-2012, 19:29
Note to self......lol
Thanks for the heads up.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

tonyparson
11-16-2012, 19:30
I've order from them for a few years now and never had the first problem with them.. I've always got great service from them..:dunno:

JTSmith
11-16-2012, 19:33
I keep hearing horror stories, but I keep on ordering from them. I have probably placed 5-6 orders with them this year(1 last week; should be here Monday) and I have zero complaints.

jmb79
11-16-2012, 19:41
I've been a satisfied customers of the company on several occasions over the past 10 or so years. I always call to get a confirmation that what I want is in stock, before I order. Funny how when they screw up, they REALLY screw up. Otherwise, on occassion, their prices can't be beat.

JC2317
11-16-2012, 19:49
I've order from them for a few years now and never had the first problem with them.. I've always got great service from them..

Same here. I'm sorry to hear about your problem but they have been great for me.

Joshhtn
11-16-2012, 19:52
I hate to here that!! I've put more than a few orders in the past (only for Glock & AK magazines) and have never had the first issue.

Southwind
11-17-2012, 11:54
What was the problem? I, too, have had only excellent dealings with them and have saved a bunch on magazines.

To not order from ****** Tactical in Los Angles and I didn't listen...worse customer service and online experience that I have ever experienced!!!

Do yourself a favor and listen to those that have experienced the same thing that I have and stay away from them.

I order approximately $1,000.00 worth of "stuff" a month online for my firearm addiction and my 3 kids that enjoy it with me and I have never complained about a company before...Horrible!!!

JTSmith
11-17-2012, 12:26
My mags actually showed up today:)

JBnTX
11-17-2012, 12:31
What is ****** Tactical ?

The rest of us might want to avoid it too.

kaech
11-17-2012, 12:44
What is ****** Tactical ?

The rest of us might want to avoid it too.

^i think botac......

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

HK Dan
11-17-2012, 12:46
Oh, you do. Yes, so long as the order is in stock and they actually send you what you order, you'll have no problems. As soon as there is a porblem they start to show their ass and in a big way. I placed 6 orders with them and the last two went horriblyg. They can keep what they screwed me out of, and they will never see another thin dime from me.

t4terrific
11-17-2012, 13:17
There is an organized conspiracy, here at GT, against ******. It is a competition thing. The competitors (who are also advertisers) aren't willing to give their customers the same kind of discount prices. So, the smear campaign is used.

Not only does ****** have the best deals, but their communication, and promptness is excellent. I've bought at least 20 Glock mags from them. 4 separate orders. I am extremely pleased with their value, and service.

JBnTX
11-17-2012, 13:26
WHAT is the name of the company?:steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed:

CigarandScotch
11-17-2012, 13:30
WHAT is the name of the company?:steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed:

+1 This censorship is bull****

JTSmith
11-17-2012, 13:51
^i think botac......

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

Throw an "h" on the end and you've got it.

CigarandScotch
11-17-2012, 13:56
Hmmm. I bought from them once (without difficulty), but this isn't the first time I have read negative comments about them. Plenty of others to choose from. For now.

Genin
11-17-2012, 14:06
I've been using them for years. I've only had them screw up one order of mine when the item was out of stock. The funny thing was when it finally came back in stock they sent me two by accident and only charged me for one. I called and told them and they said "keep it, no charge" for how long I had waited. They are just fine in my book.

TeeJay37
11-17-2012, 14:10
I've placed a few orders and am happy with them. Their prices are competitive and often have sales. I think the first time I ordered from them was a few Glock mags for like 18 buck with free shipping. Can't beat that. My only complaint would be that they don't have live inventory on the web, but I could just call to confirm. I've had 2 orders that had items out of stock and they promptly refunded me and sent the in stock items.

Bruce M
11-17-2012, 14:11
There is an organized conspiracy, here at GT, against ******. It is a competition thing. The competitors (who are also advertisers) aren't willing to give their customers the same kind of discount prices. So, the smear campaign is used.

Not only does ****** have the best deals, but their communication, and promptness is excellent. I've bought at least 20 Glock mags from them. 4 separate orders. I am extremely pleased with their value, and service.
I am not convinced that this is a valid conspiracy theory either. The name seems to evoke some very strong emotions outside of GT from at least a few people who have nothing to do with GT.

Well beyond GT there has been discussion and even an occasional news article that has mentioned them.

glockin-45
11-17-2012, 14:38
I received five Glock mags from them. Very pleased.:supergrin:

cphilip
11-17-2012, 14:47
Had one good dealing with them...before I ever heard anything bad... and so then counted myself lucky and have never ordered again. I like to quit when I am ahead.

thedave8
11-17-2012, 14:51
nothing but good service from them for me......

Walt_NC
11-17-2012, 15:04
You guys are making me nervous. I ordered a Surefire x300 Ultra from them a few weeks ago. I got the standard confirmation email. Two days later, I received another saying that the light was back-ordered and wouldn't be arriving for 3-4 weeks. I am a little displeased about the whole thing as there was no indication on the Bo+ach website that the light was out of stock at the time.

Just checked again...still no notice on the website that the item is out of stock.

TeeJay37
11-17-2012, 15:08
You guys are making me nervous. I ordered a Surefire x300 Ultra from them a few weeks ago. I got the standard confirmation email. Two days later, I received another saying that the light was back-ordered and wouldn't be arriving for 3-4 weeks. I am a little displeased about the whole thing as there was no indication on the Bo+ach website that the light was out of stock at the time.

Just checked again...still no notice on the website that the item is out of stock.

They don't let you know until you place the order.

ETA: they are 192 on amazon and in stock. Cancel and order elsewhere. I've heard the "2-3 weeks" is usually wrong.

Giggity-Giggity
11-17-2012, 15:09
I ordered 4 mags from them only to get 2 in the wrong caliber. Took another week to get the right ones, but ended up canceling the other 2 mags because they were out of stock. Hit or miss I guess.

R6721
11-17-2012, 22:49
I had several good experiences with B****h Tactical. Right up until I got a call from MC fraud dept. asking if I had just bought $247 worth of Taco Bell in Santa Monica (just down the road). Hadn't used the card for anything else in weeks and the call came hours after ordering from them. That was the last time for me.

Raleigh Glocker
11-18-2012, 04:03
I had several good experiences with B****h Tactical. Right up until I got a call from MC fraud dept. asking if I had just bought $247 worth of Taco Bell in Santa Monica (just down the road). Hadn't used the card for anything else in weeks and the call came hours after ordering from them. That was the last time for me.

Same thing happened to me right after placing an order with them, though my card's fraud system caught it because someone tried to use my cc on amazon without knowing my other info.

AK47Man
11-18-2012, 04:42
I have ordered magazines from "Bo" a quite a few times...The only complaint I have is that it took almost two weeks on each order to get here...But no other prolems with them...

Bruce M
11-18-2012, 05:16
...MC fraud dept. asking if I had just bought $247 worth of Taco Bell in Santa ....

That sounds like a years worth of diarrhea for a carload of people

bac1023
11-18-2012, 05:36
Sorry to hear

Thanks for the info.

cajun_chooter
11-18-2012, 06:35
thanks for the warning... they are off my "ordering" list

where there is smoke... there is usually fire..

denn1911
11-18-2012, 06:39
I had several bad experiences with them over the last three years. I would never give them my business ever again.

glockin-45
11-18-2012, 06:48
I'm going to count myself lucky, and quit while i'm ahead. TKS!

b_oglethorpe
11-18-2012, 06:57
Taco bell really? Wtf? At least get some real food.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

clarkz71
11-18-2012, 07:45

I odered 5 G23 mags on sale & they shipped the same
day USPS priority mail.

bilkay
11-18-2012, 08:18
I've ordered from B.otach many times and never had a problem. Even when something was backordered.

TAKtical
11-18-2012, 19:27
Lol discount prices from ******? Maybe on mesa tactical products. Everything is in stock until you place your order, then its magically backordered. I even called ahead to make sure the blue gun I needed was in stock before I ordered, I was told that it was and that it would ship within three days. It was not in stock, it did not ship in three days. Same issue with the mesa tactical stock I ordered from them. They charged me when I placed my order, then charged me again two weeks later when my items actually shipped. If you have had no problems with ******, good for you. Lots of us have. I prefer to give my business to companies with good customer service that rarely make mistakes. Cheaperthandirt, newfrontierarmory, midwayusa, uscavalry, all do good business and get most of my extra cash.

t4terrific
11-20-2012, 20:33
I am not convinced that this is a valid conspiracy theory either. The name seems to evoke some very strong emotions outside of GT from at least a few people who have nothing to do with GT.

Well beyond GT there has been discussion and even an occasional news article that has mentioned them.

Hell, the ******* forum won't even let you post the companies name. It's all about who pays whom, and how easily people are lead.

t4terrific
11-20-2012, 20:36
Lol discount prices from ******? Maybe on mesa tactical products. Everything is in stock until you place your order, then its magically backordered. I even called ahead to make sure the blue gun I needed was in stock before I ordered, I was told that it was and that it would ship within three days. It was not in stock, it did not ship in three days. Same issue with the mesa tactical stock I ordered from them. They charged me when I placed my order, then charged me again two weeks later when my items actually shipped. If you have had no problems with ******, good for you. Lots of us have. I prefer to give my business to companies with good customer service that rarely make mistakes. Cheaperthandirt, newfrontierarmory, midwayusa, uscavalry, all do good business and get most of my extra cash.

It's funny the businesses you praised are furum approved, but ****** Tactical is not allowed to be mentioned here. Conspiracy. Nothing else. Who pays whom?

hyeg35
11-20-2012, 21:00
Prices are hard to beat, and I am lucky I'm local so I get my stuff extra quick. Only wish that they had a better more "up to date" or "live" inventory system on the website.

Southwind
11-20-2012, 21:09
... but ****** Tactical is not allowed to be mentioned here....

Yet, you can do a search for ****** and get a whole slew of threads, including this one. Also, as I'm writing this, the name appears intact in the above quote. I don't understand.

I remember someone asking about this a few weeks ago, either about the name or a link. When I came back to read the answer, the question was gone.

And, when I previewed this post both instances of the name were gone.

clarkstoncz
11-20-2012, 22:37
Great prices and excellent communication/service.

At least in my experience.

t4terrific
11-24-2012, 07:17
Yet, you can do a search for ****** and get a whole slew of threads, including this one. Also, as I'm writing this, the name appears intact in the above quote. I don't understand.

I remember someone asking about this a few weeks ago, either about the name or a link. When I came back to read the answer, the question was gone.

And, when I previewed this post both instances of the name were gone.

Read your post and look for the censored word.

Southwind
11-24-2012, 08:05
Read your post and look for the censored word.

It's not there. It was gone when I previewed the post. Like I said.

nraman
11-24-2012, 08:27
I bought a few items from B@#$%& (why are we hiding the name?) and it was mostly OK as long as the item was in stock.
One time they were out of stock and they wasted my time for weeks before they informed me.

clarkz71
11-24-2012, 08:30
it's not there. It was gone when i previewed the post. Like i said.

b*t**h tactical
*o*ac*

Jsrufus@me.com
11-24-2012, 11:43
Best prices, no tax, no shipping and always fast.

WheelGunFan
11-24-2012, 11:45
The complaints are not just here. Complaints can be found on other forums if you search.

Also see http://www.resellerratings.com/store/******_com

If you had a bad experience, you should post so other will know. My experience has been if the item truely is in stock, you get it on time and there is no issue. If the item is not in stock and/or they lie about it being in stock, then good luck because their shipment times are uknown. if they say it is two weeks, it could be 4 weeks or who knows how long.

They want to keep customers they need to be honest about what they have on hand or change to a better ecommerce system.

There are so many other options, I don't see a need to go through any hassle with them.

Seriously, the censoring is BS.

RonS
11-25-2012, 07:56
It isn't a conspiracy, it is a case of "Enough already, take it outside"! Some of us remember back when it all started. This thread is a pale shadow of the drama that was. . .Booooooooootach.

edellson
11-25-2012, 15:01
Ordered G19 mags because they were the best price around. I did have some delay issues. Called one week after order and the pulled them that night, but don't expect to reach someone every time you contact them. All that said they did ship and was exactly as described.

edellson
11-25-2012, 15:03

Oh that's bad.

arushus
11-26-2012, 00:31
Ive had good experiences so long as I call and make sure the item is in stock. It is where I bought my surefire x300 ultra, by far the best price, $209...that is less than most places charge for the regular x300.

debbert
11-26-2012, 08:49
I've ordered from them within the last two months and I haven't experienced a problem.

nraman
11-26-2012, 11:00
A picture is forming in my mind based on personal experience and that of others.
As long as the items are in stock, no problem. If they are out of stock or there is another glitch, they take their time fixing things.
So, they are not crooks or anything, they just need to improve their service on problem orders.

pistolpete777
11-26-2012, 12:28
I have placed several orders with them and everytime something was wrong with the order, they always sent me a return ship label and took care of it. No complaints here!

curlysir
11-26-2012, 19:12
A picture is forming in my mind based on personal experience and that of others.
As long as the items are in stock, no problem. If they are out of stock or there is another glitch, they take their time fixing things.
So, they are not crooks or anything, they just need to improve their service on problem orders.

This has also been my experience with them. Placed many orders with them and only problem has been slow delivery on a couple of orders. I don't order anything from them that I need in a hurry. Can't beat their price on sights and mags.