Where's Jack [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Where's Jack

njl
11-16-2012, 22:23
And is he ok?

As I was carrying a 50lb, box of powder and primers up to the reloading room, I immediately thought about Jack and his story about hurting his back carrying a 1050 up stairs. Next time, I'll open the box downstairs and carry up the items one or a few at a time.

F106 Fan
11-16-2012, 23:07
I just received a 52# package of bullets. My mail carrier didn't even try, I had to go to the postoffice and pick it up. They wouldn't even bring it to the service window, I had to go in the back and get it myself.

If it fits, it ships! But it isn't necessarily delivered...

To be fair, it may have been a substitute carrier because my normal carrier has delivered bullets before.

Richard

SJ 40
11-17-2012, 09:52
The last time I ordered bullets in bulk my letter carrier brought it up on the porch and said to me what's in here lead. SJ 40

Colorado4Wheel
11-17-2012, 10:04
Dancin and sweet talking women.

norton
11-17-2012, 10:07
I just received a 52# package of bullets. My mail carrier didn't even try, I had to go to the postoffice and pick it up. They wouldn't even bring it to the service window, I had to go in the back and get it myself.

If it fits, it ships! But it isn't necessarily delivered...

To be fair, it may have been a substitute carrier because my normal carrier has delivered bullets before.

Richard

My post office contact delivers the bullets to my door. Of course she sleeps with me. :supergrin:

fredj338
11-18-2012, 09:06
My postal guys hate me. It seems I am always getting some 50#+ flat rate box at my door.
I e-mailed Jack, he's doing ok, just not as mobile after breaking his back again. Don't know how he does the dancing thing, but a pretty woman is a strong motivater.