No pistol purchase coupon? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : No pistol purchase coupon?

Scoob
11-17-2012, 06:34
Hey guys. I'm happy to be a new GSSF member:supergrin::supergrin: I joined for 24 month membership. I recieved my package with the membership card, hat, magazine, stickers, ect. I did not recieve the pistol purchase coupon. Has this program been changed or will I recieve a coupon later? Thanks.

1RoundEye
11-17-2012, 08:39
Hey guys. I'm happy to be a new GSSF member:supergrin::supergrin: I joined for 24 month membership. I recieved my package with the membership card, hat, magazine, stickers, ect. I did not recieve the pistol purchase coupon. Has this program been changed or will I recieve a coupon later? Thanks.

I think they're only by request. Just send them an email, and they'll mail it to you.

Don At PC
11-17-2012, 08:50
http://www.gssfonline.com/GSSF_Pistol_Purchase_Program_Information.pdf

This should clarify you answer.

Don

wilhelm51
11-17-2012, 10:14
I see you are in NC. Once you get your coupon, you may have another challenge; finding someone to sell you the Glock.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1435970

wilhelm

TK-421
11-17-2012, 11:15
If I had to guess, I'd say they ship them at two different times, and it takes a bit longer to get your discount card. I'd do what roundeye suggested though, give them a call or send them an e-mail just to verify how the process works.

Scoob
11-17-2012, 14:08
Thank you guys. I'll contact GSSF.

Hadoken
11-17-2012, 14:21
I would definitely contact GSSF, and report back.

I joined earlier this year and at that time the membership packet contained a letter on heavier cardboard paper - at the bottom of the letter were 2 cards to "punch out" of the letter.

One of them is the membership card and the other is the pistol purchase coupon. Did you receive the welcome letter with the membership card at the bottom but the other area where the purchase coupon should be was missing? Or maybe they have started doing the membership card another way altogether and there is no letter and punch out cards.. :dunno:

misunderestimated
11-17-2012, 14:29

I think you get 2 membership cards and the card on the left side of the welcome page is the coupon

Take a look

Scoob
11-20-2012, 07:12
Hey guys. Got an email reply. My date of berth was not listed in thier system for whatever reason. They require it for the coupon so I was sent the single card letter. I sent DOB to them and they are going to mail it to me. Just FYI.

Thanks again.

wilhelm51
11-20-2012, 08:23
Wow! I'm certainly glad I didn't offer my opinion on what had happened. I'd have been way off base!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)