new "Occluder" sight system for glocks? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : new "Occluder" sight system for glocks?

Vultite
11-23-2012, 16:25
Anyone heard of this? any thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwwxqtJclnA

lyodbraun
11-23-2012, 16:31
Looks nice but just looks to long for the slide, its kinda like the other sights from TAS-sights,

Vultite
11-23-2012, 16:33
Looks nice but just looks to long for the slide, its kinda like the other sights from TAS-sights,

yeah, I stumbled across this somehow on Youtube...looking through gun videos. I kinda like the sight picture...but man it looks funny from the side...

rv4driver
11-23-2012, 16:34
Looks like it cuts the sight radius by at least a third. What could possibly go wrong? Now you've got the sight radius of a J-frame, maybe.

SJ 40
11-23-2012, 16:53
Meh ! SJ 40

Bren
11-23-2012, 16:58
Yet another ineffective remedy for people who know so little about shooting that they assume their sights are the reason they can't hit the target, rather than their hands.

The good news is, this ridiculous gimmick will make your Glock less accurate and it won't fit a decent holster any more.

GThirtyTwo
11-23-2012, 17:04
That looks like a HUGE waste of time and money.

kodiakpb
11-23-2012, 17:06
I have to agree with Bren

PAGunner
11-23-2012, 17:08
Goofy, awkward & terrible sight picture, I'll take stock Glock sights over that abomination!

Vultite
11-23-2012, 17:14
Goofy, awkward & terrible sight picture, I'll take stock Glock sights over that abomination!

Yeah, I guess you can only re-invent the wheel so many times

dhgeyer
11-23-2012, 18:25
P.T. Barnum was right.

Vultite
11-23-2012, 19:24
P.T. Barnum was right.

Lol, are you referring to his quote?

Tiro Fijo
11-23-2012, 22:48
I'm going to go against the grain here as it utilizes a trick that many CAS shooters who wear bifocals do with the rifles: mount their rear buckhorn in reverse to give a shorter focal plane between the two sights. It works...for those who need bifocals. For young eyes, not so much.

Douglas Orlob
11-30-2012, 03:03
Anyone heard of this? any thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwwxqtJclnADouble vision, flash lights,pistol scopes. Red dot? Would you cross your eyes on purpose so that you had to egnore a second image? The single point Occluder dosent shorten the axial length of the Glock.
This places one image in the back of one eye and blocks the other eye from seeing the front sight.
This is a bad thing????

samurairabbi
11-30-2012, 04:09
That demo shows that this sight setup is NOT an occluded eye setup like the old Singlepoint sight, despite its name. It is just the conventional three-dot notch sight with the rear sight shoulders bulked up.

Douglas Orlob
11-30-2012, 10:23
Take a closer look. At "Milpro Occluder sight" on Utube and look at the single point on Utube

Paul53
12-01-2012, 03:45
IMHO: looks like a lot of work for very little gain. 3 dot systems have too many points for easy use.

I'll keep hoping for i dot pros.

Douglas Orlob
12-01-2012, 11:06
Funny, they have proven that they were not Throught DNA. Have a great day.

Inebriated
12-05-2012, 14:48
What this is supposed to do is help both eyes open, right? So you don't see to front sights?

What I don't get is why people don't just practice shooting both eyes open until it's natural. That carries over to ALL optics and sights.

markerbeacon
12-05-2012, 16:55
Purchased one and had it installed on my G36. Going to the range this weekend. -Let ya know how it works.

Douglas Orlob
12-06-2012, 02:44
Hope it goes well. There is nothing like first hand experience.

RyanNREMTP
12-06-2012, 12:44
There is better ways to do that without shortening the sight length. Only one of my holsters would that work in. But that is the one I carry my G27 in.

Douglas, are these sights for self defense or comp shooting?

Douglas Orlob
12-06-2012, 14:24
Check out" Milpro Occluder sight " on Utube I made a custom one for a guy that has fibers on his 30/30 and he loves it. You be the judge of how you would apply my sight. The single point has a full axial length but it only occludes the front sight post. It dosent have fibers eather. The single works just like the standard Glock sight, you just don't see double front sights.
Doug Orlob

BroncoAZ
12-07-2012, 20:28
Looks like what they put on the Caracal C pistol:

http://www.caracal.ae/caracal_c.php

dkf
12-07-2012, 21:04
I guess if you like a nice short sight radius and a bulky set of sights you are in luck. Have to agree with Bren on this.

Douglas Orlob
12-07-2012, 21:08
That is interesting but it's not the Occluder. When you aline the three points with the Occluder it is just like a standard sight. The front sight is unchanged.It drops down just like any three point sight. Well almost just like. The videos show how it works. Thanks for the heads up on the caracal sight. Very interesting!

Douglas Orlob
12-07-2012, 21:58
Carl Suta 10:32am Nov 4
Hi Doug,

I did and I did some shooting with it yesterday and am very excited about it. I have always been a pretty consistent shooter(94-98) but have never gotten a perfect score because I throw a round or 2 into the left arm of the target when I shoot weak hand which is part of the 45 yard TRC. I must be subconsciously opening the wrong eye(left eye). Your sight seems to have fixed that for me Doug. I can not tell you how exciting it is for me to finally shoot perfect scores. I am going to talk to our firearms instructor about putting it on my duty weapon

bentbiker
12-11-2012, 01:06
Doug, if you really want people to understand your sight, you need to post a picture here that shows the occluders for the rear dots. I think all the negative posts are by people who only viewed the videos, where it's almost impossible to see them. I tried to link to the picture on your site, but I'm not able to do so.

Very clever approach. Since it is open on top, it would appear to make it much easier to pick up the dots than with the brand that forces you to look down tubes to see the rear dots.

As an optician, can you tell me whether everybody's dominant eye is equally dominant? My impression is that some people see one image that is significantly "more obvious" than the other, while other people see two images that are almost equal. The former people, thus, can't understand why some people have trouble ignoring the "lesser" image.

Douglas Orlob
12-11-2012, 20:40
What you just said is absolutely true. Eye dominance is just brain dominance. There are thousand reasons why the brain chooses to learn more from one eye than the other. It starts at birth and is prety much done by 7 years old. That is unless an injury occurred. I have spent a career trying to help people understand this.
I'll see if I can post the sight. Someone on glock talk said he was going to test one this weekend. I think he was from Al. He will know if it works well for him or not. Thank you for being objective.

Douglas Orlob
12-14-2012, 16:33
I just got to thinking about the way my sight is set up. You actually do not lose any axial lenth. The the two rear dots are forward however if they dont fit in the rear appiture then the edges are cut off. This is noticeable only to the shooting eye. The rear appiture goes all the way to the back of the weapon.
The way the Occluder works in itself forces you to use the full axis of the barrel. The channels do part and the rear appiture dose the rest.

JayAK
12-15-2012, 00:42

The term you are looking for is "boondoggle."
:cool:

Douglas Orlob
12-15-2012, 10:55
Objectivity, that's what I love about particular people. There eyes wide open but they can't see anything. You guys have the privilege of having the actual inventor of the product you are reviewing. And the most objective thing you can say is "boondoggle"! Flaunting credentials dosent impress me either. I worked for some of the dumbest intelligent Drs you could work for.
This forum could be something great. Find someone that has used my sight. You might even find one person that likes shooting it and one that dosent.
That would be too objective for some.
If you are truly interested in this product, even if it's negative, use your thinking process.
Don't dumb down and close your eyes.

JayAK
12-16-2012, 18:01
Yes boondoggle....complete waste of time and money.... I shoot fine with my traditional sights. Does every gun manufacturer make their guns wrong?

Douglas Orlob
12-16-2012, 18:16
I forgot that there are people that don't use sight. I'll bet you can close both eyes and still shoot straight. I'm not sure why you guys started this thread. All you had to do was ask JayAk and nobody would be wasting my time.
Have a Mary Christmass .

JayAK
12-16-2012, 18:50
I forgot that there are people that don't use sight. I'll bet you can close both eyes and still shoot straight. I'm not sure why you guys started this thread. All you had to do was ask JayAk and nobody would be wasting my time.
Have a Mary Christmass .

Somehow you seem to think that you are entitled to an opinion, but none of us are entitled to one. You have your view and others have theirs, I don’t see the problem. If someone wants to purchase a new sight system go for it, but it’s not for me and by the look of things not the other posters in this thread either.

Douglas Orlob
01-08-2013, 00:35
Markerbeacon did you test the sight?

Douglas Orlob
04-07-2013, 22:44
Can't hide who I am. Short axiel length,bulky,ugly and all in all not a good idea. I will assume that no one will object to seeing one in a compatician. It will only put the guy using it at a disadvantage. So if you are involved in qualifying a sight for competitor, you would allow the Occluder sight to be used. Stands to reason, yes?
It will ony assist you by putting the competitor at a disadvantage and you will be the winner.

Douglas Orlob
04-07-2013, 22:46
Let the boondoggle compete. :)

Paul53
04-08-2013, 17:08
Looks like it cuts the sight radius by at least a third. What could possibly go wrong? Now you've got the sight radius of a J-frame, maybe.

My thought exactly. With such a short sight radius, can't help but be less accurate.

saspic
04-12-2013, 04:35
Would these sights help people with cross dominant eyes? I don't have that, but I know it's a major problem for some shooters.

markerbeacon
04-12-2013, 05:42
Yes I did, they work as advertised. I still have them on my G-36.

Douglas Orlob
04-12-2013, 08:41

Its not for everyone.Thank you for replying.

Douglas Orlob
04-12-2013, 08:50
Would these sights help people with cross dominant eyes? I don't have that, but I know it's a major problem for some shooters.

Yes. Just got back from a gun show. If you actually pick one up and look at it speaks for itself. I get an incredible response from everyone.

Douglas Orlob
04-19-2013, 23:56

Markerbeacon your Glock 36 is a short barrel. I have re-designed my sight for your Glock. The sight radious ,or as I would say, axiel length is longer and the rear sight itself is shorter and less bulky. This can only be done with the shorter barrel.contact me and I will send you a new one at NC. Look on Utube and see the one I made for the Bodyguard
Occluder sight inventor.
Thank you for purchasing my sight.

Paul53
04-20-2013, 08:08
Necessity is the mother of invention.

INVENTION is NOT the mother of necessity.

Important difference there. IMHO

Douglas Orlob
04-20-2013, 08:48
Necessity is the mother of invention.

INVENTION is NOT the mother of necessity.

Important difference there. IMHO

Finnaly something intelligent from some who means to offend.

I can't agree with with you more!!!!:) :)

Douglas Orlob
05-02-2013, 13:10
Beeing that all things are relevant. I am getting constant reports that people are shooting tighter groups with my sight."Loving it! Wish I had my target handy, but I did a 3" group at 25yds Sunday, best part is with both eyes open I can see exactly where I hit WHEN it hits! I still gotta make a YouTube comment, forgot "
Seeing is believing.
This sight isn't going away. It is a great sight!!! Looking forward to see it PROVE itself in the hands of upcoming expert shooters.
Objectivity : Keep your eyes Open :)

glock40_509
06-21-2013, 11:20
i have a set of these on my Glock .40 and they are amazing!!! accuracy improved significantly with both eyes open....the videos and pictures don't do them justice .....i also have a Buddy of mine that shoots competitively who purchased a set after seeing mine and has improved his accuracy as well....they also didn't make my pistol look or feel bulky like i thought it would....so before you start saying its a waste of money check them out more

Clusterfrack
06-21-2013, 12:02
It's good to see innovation in all areas of the industry--even if this isn't a product I am interested in.

RYT 2BER
06-21-2013, 20:51
Beeing that all things are relevant. I am getting constant reports that people are shooting tighter groups with my sight."Loving it! Wish I had my target handy, but I did a 3" group at 25yds Sunday, best part is with both eyes open I can see exactly where I hit WHEN it hits! I still gotta make a YouTube comment, forgot "
Seeing is believing.
This sight isn't going away. It is a great sight!!! Looking forward to see it PROVE itself in the hands of upcoming expert shooters.

Doug

Try not taking too much to heart. This forum is loaded with so many "self proclaimed superstars" and "experts" you almost were guaranteed to get a bunch of nasty snide comments.

The "purists" on these sites look at anything new as an infringement on the sanctity of firearms..... Even proven well accepted things get ripped apart here.. One guy says he loves glocks, red dots, slide stocks, Winchester ammo, this cleaner, that patch, that jag, etc. then the line forms to the left of the haters who come on in and detail how: this sucks, that blows, this isn't factory, manufacturer would have done it that way if they wanted, stock is best, blah blah blah puke vomit barf.

Don't waste your time with them... Good luck with your product..

markerbeacon
06-22-2013, 05:10
Seeing is believing.

Doug, Any feedback that your sights are legal to use in a GSSF match?

Douglas Orlob
06-22-2013, 11:22
Post and notch sights (“patridge” sights) ex-
cluding any sight requiring slide modifications. Please note that fiber-optic and “express” sights are approved.
This is from the rule book but there is a kicker.. Aftermarket metallic replacement frames. 12.Any modification deemed by the Range Master
to create an unfair competitive advantage 13.Non-factory “stippling”.(Stippling that is burned
or cut into the polymer frame)
40.50 All firearms are subject to inspection at the matches for appropriate classification. Random inspections may occur at GSSF matches. In the event a GLOCK pistol is deemed illegal for a Stock division, if possible the competitor’s entry will be moved to the Amateur and Master Unlimited divi- sion. Refunds will not be given to those
So I guess you need the ask the rang master.
I sure hope so. How will they know if it gives an advantage until they see it in action.

markerbeacon
06-22-2013, 11:31
Post and notch sights (“patridge” sights) ex-
cluding any sight requiring slide modifications. Please note that fiber-optic and “express” sights are approved.
This is from the rule book but there is a kicker.. Aftermarket metallic replacement frames. 12.Any modification deemed by the Range Master
to create an unfair competitive advantage 13.Non-factory “stippling”.(Stippling that is burned
or cut into the polymer frame)
40.50 All firearms are subject to inspection at the matches for appropriate classification. Random inspections may occur at GSSF matches. In the event a GLOCK pistol is deemed illegal for a Stock division, if possible the competitor’s entry will be moved to the Amateur and Master Unlimited divi- sion. Refunds will not be given to those
So I guess you need the ask the rang master.
I sure hope so. How will they know if it gives an advantage until they see it in action.

Ok, I'll chase down someone at GSSF and get a ruling. BTW, I went out this AM to reaffirm how great your sights are. I wasn’t disappointed.

Douglas Orlob
07-02-2013, 23:53
Let me know what you find out.

Douglas Orlob
08-30-2013, 01:32
I am surprised this forum is still open. I wish the best for those of you that understand that freedom of ideas is a great thing in this country. To those of you that would stifle good ideas because your head is buried in the sand, I bid farewell. The battle on these forums is not worth the outcome.
The Occluder gunsight is a great sight,not because I'm such a fantastic inventor but because it works. It could save lives.
That's nough in this modern age. For those of you that actually have one of my sight and like it I will be making them until I die. I hope nothing but the best for you guys. We live in the greatest country in the world. With the greatest constitution ever written.
Bullies you loose even when you think you have won. Farewell

RayB
09-08-2013, 05:50
Doug

Try not taking too much to heart. This forum is loaded with so many "self proclaimed superstars" and "experts" you almost were guaranteed to get a bunch of nasty snide comments.

The "purists" on these sites look at anything new as an infringement on the sanctity of firearms..... Even proven well accepted things get ripped apart here.. One guy says he loves glocks, red dots, slide stocks, Winchester ammo, this cleaner, that patch, that jag, etc. then the line forms to the left of the haters who come on in and detail how: this sucks, that blows, this isn't factory, manufacturer would have done it that way if they wanted, stock is best, blah blah blah puke vomit barf.

It does get a bit dreary, doesn't it? :upeyes:

I haven't bothered to research it, but it sure seems like the traffic on this site in general, or at least in the General Glocking, Sights, and "Lounge" forums is markedly down from what it used to be. :sigh:

Perhaps, we're seeing why? :dunno:

--Ray

Douglas Orlob
09-08-2013, 12:32
I know that I have been pretty defensive about the Occluder sight.
I have a hard time giving credit to people that have not seen this sight.
I do not mean to come across as a person that dosen't respect the experts that are absolutely great shooters. I do not mean that sarcastically.

I was just shocked at the negative responses from people that haven't held my sight in there hands, my innocence.
I don't know the pocket books of those that are on this sight but if you have the wearwithall to afford one then Purchas one and see what you think! To my understanding Markerbeacon is the only member that actually has one.
The cost is about $90.00s that's about three boxes of ammo.

Pleas forgive me for beeing so defensive.keep the forum going and wait for input form Occluder sight owners.
I'm not beeing deceptive when I tell that everyone that has one loves it.

I'm starting to understand forums and "I" consider it a privilege to be a part of this one.

Douglas Orlob
09-08-2013, 13:03
By the way, I hope I'm not breaking any of the rules of this forum. If I am please let me know. Remember that I'm just a little guy with an idea that I believe to be a big idea

Douglas Orlob
10-07-2013, 14:32
What this is supposed to do is help both eyes open, right? So you don't see to front sights?

What I don't get is why people don't just practice shooting both eyes open until it's natural. That carries over to ALL optics and sights.

Not everyone can afford to

Douglas Orlob
10-07-2013, 14:35
Ok, I'll chase down someone at GSSF and get a ruling. BTW, I went out this AM to reaffirm how great your sights are. I wasn’t disappointed.

Hope the new sight worked for you.

Doug

DaleGribble
10-08-2013, 11:37
Doug

This is one of the truest descriptions of internet gun forums that I've ever seen. Lots of people love the internet gun forums because they can pretend to be the best and talk to people anyway they choose, without fear of repercussions.

Mr. Orlob, I've never tried your sights and probably won't spend the money for them because, quite honestly, pistol sights just aren't a priority for me at this point but I wish you luck with your venture and I hope you do well.

Douglas Orlob
10-08-2013, 14:17
Thank you, I appreciate your honest response.

Doug Orlob

RayB
10-12-2013, 20:19
Apparently, others have found that being unconventional can have its rewards.

Consider the exotic and highly regarded Tiki-T, with its 4-point, center-channel sighting system (see second picture down)... :eyebrow:

http://www.sviguns.com/1202.php

This high-end weapon is thoroughly thought out. And made of titanium, no less! :shocked:

This has got to be one of the priciest 1911's ever! And given that, I seriously doubt that its unique sighting system is foolishly designed or executed... :dunno:

--Ray

Douglas Orlob
10-12-2013, 20:53
New products,I have found, will always meet resistance. The key is to hang in there. Have a good idea and hang in there.
Occluder Sight

blkt6
10-23-2013, 13:46
Sounds interesting. I might try one out on my 26. I need to pick up a holster and some other things 1st. Ill post it if I do!

Douglas Orlob
10-23-2013, 15:18
The glock 26 is the best fit. You won't be disappointed. Take a look at the utube video on the "occluder sight Glock 26." The sight is considerably smaller because it has a shorter overall length.

edadmartin
12-30-2013, 17:41
Ive got a glock 30 sf. Im left eye dominate. will this work with stock glock front sights?. what height front sight is needed? Will you be making a combo night tritium sight any time soon?

dhoomonyou
12-30-2013, 17:52

Agreed.

Douglas Orlob
12-31-2013, 18:54
The occluder sight works great for cross eye dominant issues. We are working on a Trigicon sight. Trigicon has a corner on the market so it's very expensive to get the inserts.
We are working on it

Douglas Orlob
03-13-2014, 20:20
So some feed back from anyone that has the Occluder sight?
Just curious to see feed back from someone that has this sight.
Markerbeakon? Or others?

RayB
03-14-2014, 15:37
The occluder sight works great for cross eye dominant issues. We are working on a Trigicon sight. Trigicon has a corner on the market so it's very expensive to get the inserts.
We are working on it

Last I read, Trijicon imports their (Swiss Made) tritium lamps... Then they redistribute them in the US to other OEMs.

Meprolight Israel, manufactures their own lamps, but I have no clue if they'll wholesale-resale those lamps to anyone.

Take a look at this... Unable to buy tritium backlighting wafers for a vintage LCD watch (I once owned such a watch...), this guy glued multicolored tritium tubes into place to replace the long-dead backlighting, which looks pretty cool, IMO.

It takes a moment to load, but check this out. Perhaps the author can hook you up with a source for tritium lamps?

http://www.timetrafficker.com/watches/lcd/fairchild-lcd-tritium/

Here's a source for tritium lamps:

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?170374-For-Sale-Tritium-Vials

Even better! Might be where Trijicon gets theirs:

http://www.mbmicrotec.com/en/products

http://www.mbmicrotec.com/en/products/trigalight-inserts/tactical-inserts

--Ray

dhoomonyou
03-14-2014, 18:08
Yet another ineffective remedy for people who know so little about shooting that they assume their sights are the reason they can't hit the target, rather than their hands.

The good news is, this ridiculous gimmick will make your Glock less accurate and it won't fit a decent holster any more.

Agreed
Waste of money
But too each his own, and a sucker......

red442joe
03-14-2014, 19:02
Guttersnype anyone?

Joe

Douglas Orlob
03-14-2014, 20:28
An individual can Purchas tritium tubes and do what they want to with them but if a manufacture dose it without a $40,000.00 permit you might as well close up shop. There is a way but it's expensive.
Thank you for your information.

Glocknater
03-15-2014, 07:30
The typical notch/post is a million years old, proven, most used and most familiar.
Been looking at other alternatives myself since some designs seem better suited for a particular task, but that is also the downfall of all sights.

It's just too bad IDPA demands notch/post sights and won't allow other designs that are carried on many pistols for defense purposes.

Douglas Orlob
03-15-2014, 10:41
IPDA rules allow fiber sights and if the sight application doesn't require modifying the slide then it should be OK.
The final word is the rang master.

Doug

GLOCK+
03-15-2014, 17:16
Mr. Orlob:

I used to shot for many year with two eyes open with no problem. With the years my eyes are not what they used to be and I been forced with much regret to began to shot with one eye closed to keep speed and accuracy. I will try your sights to see if I am able to go back and shot two eyes open. To me your invention makes a lot of sense. People with good enough eyes and good training probably will not need it, but I hope it solves the problem to many of us, and I guess even those than do not need it could find it useful.

I for one, will try them and in any event good luck and success for your effort and work in creating something new that hopefully will be a success.

GLOCK+

P.D: I normally only read and learn here and I do not tend to write as there are to many "knowledgeable" people that kwon the real and only true of everything. But your invention needs to be welcome and promoted and I hope it will help with my nowadays not so good vision.

Douglas Orlob
03-16-2014, 00:56
Mr. Orlob:

I used to shot for many year with two eyes open with no problem. With the years my eyes are not what they used to be and I been forced with much regret to began to shot with one eye closed to keep speed and accuracy. I will try your sights to see if I am able to go back and shot two eyes open. To me your invention makes a lot of sense. People with good enough eyes and good training probably will not need it, but I hope it solves the problem to many of us, and I guess even those than do not need it could find it useful.

I for one, will try them and in any event good luck and success for your effort and work in creating something new that hopefully will be a success.

GLOCK+

P.D: I normally only read and learn here and I do not tend to write as there are to many "knowledgeable" people that kwon the real and only true of everything. But your invention needs to be welcome and promoted and I hope it will help with my nowadays not so good vision.

Thank you for your interest.

Douglas Orlob
03-16-2014, 01:00
Let people know if it works well for you. I'll be looking forward to your reaction to my sight . Thank you again.
Doug Orlob

Douglas Orlob
03-18-2014, 14:34
The occluder gunsight is in about 31 states including Hawii and Alaska. No negative remarks!
The obvious is that I don't have a big marketing plan.
If you don't shoot with both eyes open and want to be able to, don't be afraid to try this sight. Doug Orlob

Douglas Orlob
04-09-2014, 23:24
Mr. Orlob:

GLOCK+

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. I'm not great on these forums. Did you try the occluder sight yet? Let me know if you did. Doug Orlob

nylaw
04-10-2014, 07:31
Mr. Orlob,

This is not a knock against you or your sight. I think what you are doing seems very interesting BTW.

This may seem like a little thing to you but in the gun community this is a big deal if you want people to take you seriously. I watched your G26 video and you keep referring to magazines as clips. This a huge pet peeve amongst gun enthusiasts. I would strongly suggest making a new video and taking that one down. It is very common in the news media for liberal journos looking to take our rights away referring to magazines as clips.

Another suggestion. There are very popular internet reviewers. On guy in particular whom I have never seen a bad word about is Hickok45. He is a salt of the earth kinda guy. I would suggest you get in touch with him and see if he would review your sight. A positive review from him could be just what a little guy like you needs. You would probably have to ramp up production. Another guy is Military Arms Channel. Good luck and be well.

Douglas Orlob
04-10-2014, 10:50
Thank you for that feed back. I appreciate it very much.
I will follow your advice.
I have had a blast with my sight. To some they may think me to be arrogant to assume my idea is a great idea but in reality I'm just a little guy going from pay check to pay check and having fun believing in the American dream.
Thank you very much for your feed back.
Doug Orlob

Douglas Orlob
04-19-2014, 02:40
Took my G34 to the range today for the first time with the new Orlob Occluder Rear Sights and a new fiber optic front sight. It worked just as I hoped it would. Shot with both eyes open, I was able to greatly improve my speed with acquiring sight picture. No shots left of the target, all shots was center of frame. Had to adjust elevation to bring shots up 4 inches but once adjustment was done, shots were all on target. Definitely recommend the Orlob Occluder sights especially to anyone that is cross dominate or having problems shooting with both eyes open.