Tucson Finals [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Tucson Finals

1RoundEye
11-27-2012, 14:11
Are not yet posted.... :(

Today marks 30 days from the match, and my birthday. The day is not over yet, and I'm hoping for a birthday random!

:supergrin:

Don At PC
11-27-2012, 14:22
Yep, and Sparta and Lexington are still before Tucson. It to shall pass. :embarassed::wavey:

Don

PM720
11-27-2012, 14:24
:birthdaysong: :birthday: :cake::wave: :deadhorse:

Couldn't think of anything else to use on that last one! :rofl:

Scott

PM720
11-27-2012, 14:25
Yep, and Sparta and Lexington are still before Tucson. It to shall pass. :embarassed::wavey:

Don

KILLJOY!!! :tongueout::rofl:

Scott

SARDG
11-27-2012, 15:33

Don
Hope Mike wins a random at Lexington so I won't have to listen to him whine about losing Random-Master to me. :whistling:

Don At PC
11-27-2012, 15:50
A random Glock from Lexington would be good for my feelings to, this has been a very rotten 2 weeks. My scores were not good enough to win by performance so random is my only hope from there.

Don

mike g35
11-27-2012, 20:34
Hope Mike wins a random at Lexington so I won't have to listen to him whine about losing Random-Master to me. :whistling:

I thought it was a tie at 2? I can live with a tie LOL :)

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

SARDG
11-27-2012, 20:57
I thought it was a tie at 2? I can live with a tie LOL :)
Uh-oh... for the CY I am at 3 randoms. You need one for the tie.

PM720
11-27-2012, 21:26

How many career? :whistling:

Scott

SARDG
11-27-2012, 21:49
How many career? :whistling:

Scott
My GSSF career is not that long - I'm simply noisy and obnoxious so people often believe I've been around awhile. :tongueout: :courtsie:

I've won 3 more place pistols this year for 6 total and I think 2 randoms last CY/FY. Somewhere in there GSSF changed their FY to coincide with the CY or match year.

PM720
11-27-2012, 23:54
My GSSF career is not that long - I'm simply noisy and obnoxious so people often believe I've been around awhile. :tongueout: :courtsie:

I've won 3 more place pistols this year for 6 total and I think 2 randoms last CY/FY. Somewhere in there GSSF changed their FY to coincide with the CY or match year.

So 11 total? :wow::crying:

Scott

SARDG
11-28-2012, 00:15
So 11 total? :wow::crying:

Scott
If only GSSF counted like you... :crying:

2011:
2-Random (ETA: Wrong - 1 random, 1 place)
2012:
3-Random
3-Place

8 Total

I actually sold one of my older Glocks this year. Starting to rotate into Gen4s.

Now, check out Dover who wins more than that every 2 months - the hard way!

wilhelm51
11-28-2012, 05:30

So to do that you shot how many matches and how many divisions per match? Being new to this I am trying to control my expectations.

mike g35
11-28-2012, 07:14

WOW!!! You really have been cleaning up this year!!! I got one more chance to tie. Best part about this game is its impossible to get angry if you lose. LOL :)

SARDG
11-28-2012, 07:16
So to do that you shot how many matches and how many divisions per match? Being new to this I am trying to control my expectations.
Shot 8 matches this year. 7 divisions once, 6 divisions once, probably 5 divisions once, and 4 the remainder. What I believe were the 4 largest were included: Conyers, Griffin, Dawsonville, Orlando. Like the $500M Powerball, ya' can't win, if ya' don't play.

However, on average, I estimate that I would have to win 2 guns for every single match I shoot* just to break even counting ammunition, truck fuel/expenses, hotel expenses, and increased food expenses. Gun wins simply reduce my annual losses.

ETA: * based on certificates being worth $400 - which is what I would pay for an equivalent Glock.

emtjr928
11-28-2012, 07:57
Shot 8 matches this year. 7 divisions once, 6 divisions once, probably 5 divisions once, and 4 the remainder. What I believe were the 4 largest were included: Conyers, Griffin, Dawsonville, Orlando. Like the $500M Powerball, ya' can't win, if ya' don't play.

However, on average, I estimate that I would have to win 2 guns for every single match I shoot* just to break even counting ammunition, truck fuel/expenses, hotel expenses, and increased food expenses. Gun wins simply reduce my annual losses.

ETA: * based on certificates being worth $400 - which is what I would pay for an equivalent Glock.

But,, you also have won my warmest personal regards,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PRICELESS! :cheers:

SARDG
11-28-2012, 08:36
But,, you also have won my warmest personal regards,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PRICELESS! :cheers:
Oh yeah.. let's not forget that, Ed. :) :thumbsup:

Can't put a value on friendship, camaraderie and hangin' with like-minded shooters.

PM720
11-28-2012, 12:12
Oh yeah.. let's not forget that, Ed. :) :thumbsup:

Can't put a value on friendship, camaraderie and hangin' with like-minded shooters.

:thumbsup::grouphug:

AZson
11-28-2012, 18:40
<-- One the new member Glock in Tucson years ago. Got a nice G38