Ed Brown, Nighthawk, Wilson Combat [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ed Brown, Nighthawk, Wilson Combat

FLAWLS1
11-28-2012, 02:05
Anyone here own one of these makes? I may sell a few things to get one. I like the CQB, CQB Elite, Kobra Carry, GRP, Talon, T3's. If you have experience with these what brand would you say is better made?

TTM65
11-28-2012, 02:24
I will probably start an argument here but for what they are I think the Brown and Wilson are overpriced. Some of the nighthawk are not bad for the money.

spikedzombies
11-28-2012, 02:41
None of the above, your paying for the name and prestige. You can find just as good or better shooters for les..

"Sent Via Time Traveling Blue Police Box"

glock2740
11-28-2012, 04:45
I own all of the above mentioned, as well as few others, and will say that for the money and quality, I would say that Guncrafter makes THE best semi-custom 1911 for the money out there these days.

glock2740
11-28-2012, 04:47
None of the above, your paying for the name and prestige. You can find just as good or better shooters for les..

By reading your post, are you suggesting a Baer?:dunno:

glock2740
11-28-2012, 04:49
Anyone here own one of these makes? I may sell a few things to get one. I like the CQB, CQB Elite, Kobra Carry, GRP, Talon, T3's. If you have experience with these what brand would you say is better made?
You're kinda all over the place in those choices. Do you want a fullsized 1911 or a Commander or a CCO?:dunno:

faawrenchbndr
11-28-2012, 05:22
Of the three,........the Brown is the better pistol.
However, check into Guncrafter Industries.

jdw174
11-28-2012, 05:31
If the NightHawk Custom "Richard Heinie Signature Series" are anywhere near as good as what Dick Heinie built, then I'd say they're worth every penny. I had two of Dick's custom .45's, and they totally outshown anything else on the market. Sadly, most of today's creations are just "slightly" out of my price range.

HexHead
11-28-2012, 05:50

Do you own any of the above?

spikedzombies
11-28-2012, 06:19
Do you own any of the above?

Own no, shot and handled yes. To me they don't shoot any different than a high quality colt or custom gun. But what do I know.

ca survivor
11-28-2012, 06:55
By reading your post, are you suggesting a Baer?:dunno:

I see what you did here. :rofl:

DustyJacket
11-28-2012, 07:03
I own a Wilson Combat.
I had no wish for one, but some SOB put one in my hand. The action was like glass; the balance perfect; the trigger was sweet.

So I ordered a Bill Wilson Carry with 2 upgrades. It is a sweet gun.

Worth it? I don't know, but I like it.

Here is mine:
http://www.dustyjacket.com/shooting/bwc-2.jpg

http://www.dustyjacket.com/shooting/bwc-1.jpg

MD357
11-28-2012, 07:33
Wilson as of lately is disappointing with all the price increases to ME, you're just better off going full custom for $3-4K+. That being said, Wilson Combat is the best in terms of building you anything you want and using parts THEY make including their own frames. Nighthawk is a shadow of what it used to be, personally, I'm not a fan when there are several others to consider. Browns are pretty and well made, have a friend that has 20K through his in the last couple years. Baer is still the best deal going on this "tier" of 1911s but you're not gonna get much bling, if you're a shooter then you won't care.

glock2740
11-28-2012, 07:39
Own no, shot and handled yes. To me they don't shoot any different than a high quality colt or custom gun. But what do I know.

What's a "high quality Colt"? :dunno:I have a complete custom Colt Commander that the only thing left about it that's Colt, is the slide and frame, which were re-fit. I consider that a "high quality Colt". But it's also a total custom Colt too, hardchromed by Virgil Tripp.

Pictured here with my hardchromed Guncrafter No Name Commander
http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/OU1911/Guns027.jpg

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/OU1911/Guns026.jpg

fnfalman
11-28-2012, 07:53

Oh no, you didn't?!!

DRJ1911
11-28-2012, 08:04
I have a CQB Elite and love it. I have shot baers but no browns or guncrafters but if I were buying now I would look very closely at Guncrafter. I really like what I am seeing with their work.

Doyle

BigDeeeeeeee
11-28-2012, 08:57
Guncrafter or SACS.

HexHead
11-28-2012, 09:15
Nighthawk is a shadow of what it used to be, personally, I'm not a fan when there are several others to consider.

I can't speak to what they're building now, my bobtail Talon II is from 2008. I couldn't ask for anything more in terms of craftsmanship or accuracy. Mine was built to order, direct from NHC.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/scat999999/misc/DSC_0022-2.jpg

I will say I'm not impressed with some of the models on their website recently.

38 Super Fan
11-28-2012, 10:25
Guncrafter or SACS.
That's where I'd probably go, or a Baer because of the value. I like Wilsons, but agree that their pricing is disappointing, and I'd say the same of NH. I like my Brown EE a lot, but I bought it used, I couldn't see myself shelling out the current new price on one.

Zombie Steve
11-28-2012, 11:48
I like Wilsons a lot, I like Baer a lot... love Brown. Carry and compete with a Special Forces model.

Not as pretty as it once was... some holster wear, pretty much says "Special Force" now :supergrin:, but it shoots great and is reliable and predictable as you could hope for.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x214/sbecht/EB.jpg

SpringerTGO
11-28-2012, 15:04
I own a Nighthawk T3. It arrived with a slide stop problem, and the ambi safety was not what the sales rep told me (multiple times) it would be. They wouldn't fix the ambi safety, and accused me of lying about what the rep told me. I had to pay shipping to Nighthawk to get the slide stop fixed. They made a big deal over the fact they would pay shipping back. I would never touch one of their products again. Considering that part of the price of a "high end 1911 is service, the are overpriced, unreliable out of the box, and have piss poor service.

I also own a Springfield Custom (TGO 1) and I would rate it's accuracy and reliability as good or better than anything near it in price. I had the same ambi safety problem with it (that's how I knew to address that with Nighthawk when I placed the order) and they not only paid shipping both ways, they bought a Bullet Proof safety from Wilson and still got the TGO back to me the same week.

shooter1234
11-28-2012, 15:55

I think the Springfield that's a third of the price is the better made out of the three.

FLAWLS1
11-28-2012, 16:21
I think the Springfield that's a third of the price is the better made out of the three.

I have a Springfield TRP and I LOVE IT! The slight to frame fit is super tight and shoots awesome.

glock2740
11-28-2012, 16:44
I've got 3 TRP's and while great for their price, they are certainly NOT the equal of the semi-customs mentioned above.

bac1023
11-28-2012, 18:07
Its hard to say. I would put Springfield Custom or Guncrafter above those you mentioned, other than the Wilson Super Grade.

bac1023
11-28-2012, 18:08

A "custom" gun could mean anything and in some cases they are better than those listed. I don't know how you could compare Colt though.

FnKev
11-28-2012, 19:24
I wont even touch the subject of which high end 1911 I think is better made. However, I will tell you that I am 100% satisfied with the Ed Brown Special Forces Carry that I picked up about 2 years ago. Brown 1911's are amazing. Fit and finish are top notch and I shoot it way better than any other handgun I own. The Gen III finish has held up extremely well too. Before I bought mine I checked out the same brands you mentioned, plus Springfield and Colt. If you are going to drop that kind of cash on a 1911, you cant go wrong with any of those options in my opinion. Just get out there and hold as many as you can at gun stores and if its possible, find a way to shoot some as well. Pick what feels best, and looks best :supergrin:, to you and go from there. I cant even tell you how many high end 1911's I held and looked at before I made my final decision. Good luck with your hunt and get ready to become addicted!

glock2740
11-28-2012, 19:44
I wont even touch the subject of which high end 1911 I think is better made. However, I will tell you that I am 100% satisfied with the Ed Brown Special Forces Carry that I picked up about 2 years ago. Brown 1911's are amazing. Fit and finish are top notch and I shoot it way better than any other handgun I own. The Gen III finish has held up extremely well too. Before I bought mine I checked out the same brands you mentioned, plus Springfield and Colt. If you are going to drop that kind of cash on a 1911, you cant go wrong with any of those options in my opinion. Just get out there and hold as many as you can at gun stores and if its possible, find a way to shoot some as well. Pick what feels best, and looks best :supergrin:, to you and go from there. I cant even tell you how many high end 1911's I held and looked at before I made my final decision. Good luck with your hunt and get ready to become addicted!
:goodpost:

HAIL CAESAR
11-28-2012, 19:57
Wilson as of lately is disappointing with all the price increases to ME, you're just better off going full custom for $3-4K+. That being said, Wilson Combat is the best in terms of building you anything you want and using parts THEY make including their own frames. Nighthawk is a shadow of what it used to be, personally, I'm not a fan when there are several others to consider. Browns are pretty and well made, have a friend that has 20K through his in the last couple years. Baer is still the best deal going on this "tier" of 1911s but you're not gonna get much bling, if you're a shooter then you won't care.

I couldn't have said better.

bac1023
11-28-2012, 21:43
The semi-customs are getting very expensive these days.

FLAWLS1
11-29-2012, 02:52
I've also been considering a Les Baer, but we'll see. I e-mailed Baer a few mins ago

Officer's Match
11-29-2012, 05:23
I've owned Wilson, Brown, Baer and SACS 1911's (among others) and I'd rate the Baer as easily the best for the money and the most accurate shooter. SACS has better aesthetic qualities (less tool marks inside) and more options, but likely to take longer to find. Never held a Guncrafter but would love to, I hear wonderful things about them. Not a Nighthawk fan so never owned one nor likely will I.

GOOFA
11-29-2012, 11:09
I own all of the above mentioned, as well as few others, and will say that for the money and quality, I would say that Guncrafter makes THE best semi-custom 1911 for the money out there these days.

+1 :thumbsup:

bac1023
11-29-2012, 12:36
I would say that Guncrafter makes THE best semi-custom 1911 for the money out there these days.

:agree:

Turtle Dude
12-05-2012, 19:04

almost thirty years ago I sent a 70 series to Bill wilson to be modified to mimic the gun Robbie Leatham was using to win IPSC world championships. Since I was a pin shooter first, and an IPSC shooter second I had it made in 45. I won tons of pin shoots with it and after 90,000 or so rounds its still shooting well though I don't shoot it much anymore since the pin league at the range where I shot was ended several years ago.

I think the total cost was around 1500 dollars. I have seen several current ones and that same range has several Ed Browns and Nighthawks

really nice guns but I don't know if they are worth 1000-2000 more than say the top of the line Kimber I have or the two top of the line Rock River Arms I bought several years ago (a pair for 4K)

I also have two of Les Baer's first run of Premier IIs. also great guns for the money.

glock2740
12-05-2012, 20:00
almost thirty years ago I sent a 70 series to Bill wilson to be modified to mimic the gun Robbie Leatham was using to win IPSC world championships. Since I was a pin shooter first, and an IPSC shooter second I had it made in 45. I won tons of pin shoots with it and after 90,000 or so rounds its still shooting well though I don't shoot it much anymore since the pin league at the range where I shot was ended several years ago.

I think the total cost was around 1500 dollars. I have seen several current ones and that same range has several Ed Browns and Nighthawks

really nice guns but I don't know if they are worth 1000-2000 more than say the top of the line Kimber I have or the two top of the line Rock River Arms I bought several years ago (a pair for 4K)

I also have two of Les Baer's first run of Premier IIs. also great guns for the money.
Cool story. Post a pic of your gun. :) As for the Kimber and Rock River, those two are a long ways apart in quality. My Rock River is on par with alot of semi-customs. They made a damn fine 1911. :thumbsup:

Parausa
12-06-2012, 18:59
Of my 2 Wilson's, my Les Baer Thunder Ranch and my Ed Brown Kobra Carry, I find that all are excellent shooters. Extremely accurate, tight actions, excellent triggers and fit and finish on all is exceptional. Not being a large guy (5'11" and 195 lbs.) when I want to carry a 5" bbl I prefer the Les Baer as it is extremely thin, but I carry the Ed Brown Kobra Carry 2 to 1 more than the others. It affords the best balance between accuracy, carry comfort, weight and concealability. Tough choice when you are looking at all these great options. Good luck!

Ruggles
12-06-2012, 21:32
It sucks to have to choose but then again it is sweet to have a problem like this in the first place :) So many good ones to choose from these days.

I also agree these days with the price increases of the last few years the semi customs are becoming less and less attractive to buy to me. I am pretty sure that the one I am waiting on now will be my last for that reason. But seeing how I have been waiting since Feb for it I guess other do not share my view. These makers are as busy as ever with new orders. :)

glock2740
12-06-2012, 21:47
I may get a few more semi-custom's, but don't really have any on the radar right now. Planning on a few builds that I have in the works as well as some "upgrades" to some present 1911's. :cool:

Rally Vincent
12-06-2012, 22:17
Get something by Novak.

matt_lowry123
12-07-2012, 14:00
Oh no, you didn't?!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ruggles
12-07-2012, 17:37
I do like this one, I could see myself buying one of these beauties

http://www.cylinder-slide.com/index.php?app=ccp0&ns=prodshow&ref=FZ078&sid=8h7756r575dui97t9wp139e0fkz1n301

I really like the basic nature of this 1911.

Anyone have a C&S 1911 or BHP?

glock2740
12-07-2012, 17:59
Just added a built this June 2012 Nighthawk Falcon in black Nitride to the stable today. I will say, that while I'm not sold on NH as much these days as I was in their early days, this one is built extremely well. Shoots lights out too. :cool:

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/OU1911/1911%20pics/NH1.jpg

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/OU1911/1911%20pics/NH3.jpg

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/OU1911/1911%20pics/NH4.jpg

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/OU1911/Falcon3.jpg

Ruggles
12-07-2012, 18:09
Just added a built this June 2012 Nighthawk Falcon in black Nitride to the stable today. I will say, that while I'm not sold on NH as much these days as I was in their early days, this one is built extremely well. Shoots lights out too. :cool:

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/OU1911/1911%20pics/NH1.jpg

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/OU1911/1911%20pics/NH3.jpg

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/OU1911/1911%20pics/NH4.jpg

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/OU1911/Falcon3.jpg

Now see crap like this is not conducive to my plan to not buy more semi custom 1911s :rofl: Stop it already!

glock2740
12-07-2012, 18:12
Now see crap like this is not conducive to my plan to not buy more semi custom 1911s :rofl: Stop it already!
:dunno:Sorry man...................NOT! :tongueout:

:rofl:

Ruggles
12-07-2012, 18:17
:dunno:Sorry man...................NOT! :tongueout:

We should require warnings on posts with pics of 1911s, something along the line of

"Warning, pictures attached that may influence you to spend way too much money on a 1911 that you know you really do not need anyways. Proceed at you own risk and don't cry & moan if you drop $2500 or more on a gun that only holds 9 rounds"

Should be a federal law, I am contacting the Big O to see if I can get it passed.....

glock2740
12-07-2012, 18:34

sawgrass
12-07-2012, 18:45
We should require warnings on posts with pics of 1911s, something along the line of

"Warning, pictures attached that may influence you to spend way too much money on a 1911 that you know you really do not need anyways. Proceed at you own risk and don't cry & moan if you drop $2500 or more on a gun that only holds 9 rounds"

Should be a federal law, I am contacting the Big O to see if I can get it passed.....

yep...:rofl:

bac1023
12-07-2012, 19:03
Yeah, this site has cost me a many tens of thousands of dollars. :faint:

glock2740
12-07-2012, 19:13
Yeah, this site has cost me a many tens of thousands of dollars. :faint:
:wow: What the hell are YOU talking about?!?! YOU'VE cost us hundreds of thousands of dollars!!!

Ruggles
12-07-2012, 19:20
:wow: What the hell are YOU talking about?!?! YOU'VE cost us hundreds of thousands of dollars!!!

Yeah no doubt, I wonder about the possibilities of a class action lawsuit based on his evil tempting of us with his pics.......

....I mean we could split his stuff up pretty evenly I think. We could leave him a Taurus 1911 (gold bling and all) so he would not be defenseless.

And since the lawsuit is my ideal I get dibs on the carpet......:supergrin:

glock2740
12-07-2012, 19:49
Yeah no doubt, I wonder about the possibilities of a class action lawsuit based on his evil tempting of us with his pics.......

....I mean we could split his stuff up pretty evenly I think. We could leave him a Taurus 1911 (gold bling and all) so he would not be defenseless.

I love it!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Summitch has cost me plenty for sure.

bac1023
12-07-2012, 21:30

:animlol: :animlol:

bac1023
12-07-2012, 21:31

:rofl: :rofl:

glock2740
12-07-2012, 21:34
What are you laughing about Brian? He's serious. My lawyer talked to his lawyer today and I think you owe us some money man. I'll be willing to settle out of court for my pick of you collection though. :supergrin:

Ruggles
12-07-2012, 21:41
What are you laughing about Brian? He's serious. My lawyer talked to his lawyer today and I think you owe us some money man. I'll be willing to settle out of court for my pick of you collection though. :supergrin:

Correct sir! And because I am just that kind of guy I will take guns other than 1911s named in the lawsuit as compensation......I mean I would not want to be the guy who took all you 1911s....

I will settle for all the Walthers and the Colt revolvers.......and a couple of Papa Johns large pizzas......and a hooker....not a nasty cheap one like I pick up when I tell the wife "I am going to the auto parts store" either but one of those fancy ones that comes to your house and all.....:supergrin:

bac1023
12-07-2012, 21:46
You guys are too much, lol :rofl:

ajgranda
12-08-2012, 07:12
Nighthawk is a shadow of what it used to be, personally, I'm not a fan when there are several others to consider. .

I'm not too sure of that. I spoke to a NHC rep recently and they said all of their parts are now forged, no castings. On par with WC bulletproof parts. Also, their standard BN treatment (not coating) is better than anything Wilson or Brown offers. If you want any color other than Black, they still use Permakote though.

bac1023
12-08-2012, 07:31

Joe just bought a new Nighthawk and I'm looking forward to his opinion. I will say some of the new Nighthawks at my shop feel pretty good.

Maybe they're bouncing back. :dunno:

MD357
12-08-2012, 08:07
I'm not too sure of that. I spoke to a NHC rep recently and they said all of their parts are now forged, no castings. On par with WC bulletproof parts. Also, their standard BN treatment (not coating) is better than anything Wilson or Brown offers. If you want any color other than Black, they still use Permakote though.

Yeah they're full of it. Look up them using Kimber ambi safeties and guys sending them back and NH's CS giving them hell saying they won't warranty them. They knew if they wanted a strong ambi they'd have to buy them from Wilson. It's good that they started using melonite or whatever but their other coatings had issues. The biggest problem I have is that they are on remsport frame and slides. Nothing wrong with them but I'm not paying $3k for one when I can have either a DW (cheaper) or a Wilson or Brown. Whom, make their own stuff including their own frame and slides. Nighthawk merely buys stuff and rebadges it so I'm not impressed for that kind of money when Baer, Brown, GC, and Wilson are the competition. YMMV.

Officer's Match
12-08-2012, 08:30
You guys are too much, lol :rofl:

I'd settle too for sumthin' in a Guncrafter...

ajgranda
12-08-2012, 09:11
Yeah they're full of it. Look up them using Kimber ambi safeties and guys sending them back and NH's CS giving them hell saying they won't warranty them. They knew if they wanted a strong ambi they'd have to buy them from Wilson. It's good that they started using melonite or whatever but their other coatings had issues. The biggest problem I have is that they are on remsport frame and slides. Nothing wrong with them but I'm not paying $3k for one when I can have either a DW (cheaper) or a Wilson or Brown. Whom, make their own stuff including their own frame and slides. Nighthawk merely buys stuff and rebadges it so I'm not impressed for that kind of money when Baer, Brown, GC, and Wilson are the competition. YMMV.

I remember NHC not guaranteeing their ambi safety in the past. Not sure if they are still using the same one. I would not be getting an ambi so that's not an issue for me. As for the slides and frame, I always thought they were built in house. I will ask NHC and see what they say. I would have an issue if they weren't. I know their Enforcer uses a Caspian frame. Thanks

From NHC website: http://www.nighthawkcustom.com/about-nighthawk/

MD357
12-08-2012, 09:35
I remember NHC not guaranteeing their ambi safety in the past. Not sure if they are still using the same one. I would not be getting an ambi so that's not an issue for me. As for the slides and frame, I always thought they were built in house. I will ask NHC and see what they say. I would have an issue if they weren't. I know their Enforcer uses a Caspian frame. Thanks

From NHC website: http://www.nighthawkcustom.com/about-nighthawk/

I don't like ambis either but I couldn't for the life of me understand the mentality of putting a Kimber part (some of the worst production parts out there by my experiences) on a custom gun.

"Now with undercut frames!!" <-----:rofl: Glad they finally fixed that.

ajgranda
12-08-2012, 09:49
I don't like ambis either but I couldn't for the life of me understand the mentality of putting a Kimber part (some of the worst production parts out there by my experiences) on a custom gun.

"Now with undercut frames!!" <-----:rofl: Glad they finally fixed that.

Looks like NHC is now using a forged ambi, built by them, according to their website. This began in Sep 2012.

bac1023
12-08-2012, 10:18

Yeah, my Predator has a Kimber ambi, but my year newer Enforcer does not. :dunno:

glock2740
12-08-2012, 14:21
The Black Nitride is so good, that Metaloy will not hardchrome a gun that has that finish. That kind of speaks for itself. It reminds me of a better version of what DW is using for their Duty Treatment, which is some damn good stuff.
Joe just bought a new Nighthawk and I'm looking forward to his opinion. I will say some of the new Nighthawks at my shop feel pretty good.

Maybe they're bouncing back. :dunno:
The Falcon I just got was built in 6/12 and is as good as anything I've ever seen from them. Including my #751 hardchromed bobtailed Predator II Commander, built entirely by Ron Phillips. That's about as early a model from NH as you're gonna find and Ron is a premeir gunsmith. This gun shoots lights out and is almost as tight as my Pro, minus the first breaking loose of the slide. No machine marks and just very well put together.

I agree with you 100% about what they were becoming and used to do, but I have all of the above mentioned guns, and this version is as good or better than some of those. I'm not saying that NH is back on track, but this is the best offering I've seen from them in a LONG time. I'm still not ever going own a T3. Not sure I'd take one for less than half price. But, IMO, they would be better off discontinuing that model. In all seriousness, I think about 7-8 out of 10 of those that I've seen, read/heard about, has had some sort of issue. I'm not giving NH the complete "back in business/on top of their game" award yet, but they are turning things around IMO. On a side note, Black Nitride is tougher than Melonite, as Metaloy can and will hardchrome a gun with a Melonite finish. Chris said the Black Nitride was some badass stuff. And if I'm gonna take anyone's opinion on finishes to the bank, it's Chris Peters. :thumbsup:

bac1023
12-08-2012, 17:31
Encouraging news about Nighthawk, Joe.

glock2740
12-08-2012, 17:53
I agree. I hope they've turned things around permanently. At least they got this one right. :cool:

bac1023
12-08-2012, 18:13
I agree. I hope they've turned things around permanently. At least they got this one right. :cool:

Like i said, I'm impressed with what I'm seeing at my shop. they just started carrying NHs in the fall of last year.

Ruggles
12-08-2012, 19:56
Encouraging news about Nighthawk, Joe.

I agree, I missed out buying a NH Talon (bought a Baer instead) years ago and I still want one but have not based on what I have heard as of late. Hope they get their old reputation back :)

glock2740
12-08-2012, 20:03
I'm VERY happy with my new NH. :thumbsup:

Ruggles
12-08-2012, 20:06

Now dang it I already asked you to stop it! Now I am thinking, "yeah yeah buy that NH you always wanted" :rofl:

I hate you guys......bunch of enablers you are!

glock2740
12-08-2012, 20:59
I'll say this about it. I feel good enough about it to trust my life with it. :cool: Here's my CC rig for it. Brommeland Max Con V, loaded with 200+P Gold Dots. FYA. :cool:

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/OU1911/1911%20pics/NHcarryrig.jpg

Ruggles
12-08-2012, 21:48
I'll say this about it. I feel good enough about it to trust my life with it. :cool: Here's my CC rig for it. Brommeland Max Con V, loaded with 200+P Gold Dots. FYA. :cool:

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/OU1911/1911%20pics/NHcarryrig.jpg

OK now I really hate you. I would explain why but I am going over to the N.H. site to browse for a Talon II. I hope you get a case of the "bubble gut squirts" tomorrow and spend all day in the john as punishment for tempting me sir! :tongueout:

glock2740
12-08-2012, 21:51
OK now I really hate you. I would explain why but I am going over to the N.H. site to browse for a Talon II. I hope you get a case of the "bubble gut squirts" tomorrow and spend all day in the john as punishment for tempting me sir! :tongueout:
I'm on a diet right now, so a good case of the squirts would only help the cause. :rofl:

bac1023
12-08-2012, 21:54

bac1023
12-08-2012, 21:55

Very cool :cool:

Ruggles
12-08-2012, 21:57
I'm on a diet right now, so a good case of the squirts would only help the cause. :rofl:

Vison.....you on the john leaking like the Titanic......football on the TV.......announcer yelling "What a play....what a catch.....simply incredible...." and you running pants around your ankles towards the TV to see it........

Oh the humanity! :rofl:

glock2740
12-08-2012, 22:22
Vison.....you on the john leaking like the Titanic......football on the TV.......announcer yelling "What a play....what a catch.....simply incredible...." and you running pants around your ankles towards the TV to see it........

Oh the humanity! :rofl:
No problem's. That's what they make Tivo for man. I just press pause for da cause. :rofl:

Ruggles
12-08-2012, 22:40
No problem's. That's what they make Tivo for man. I just press pause for da cause. :rofl:

Yeah much better than leaving a trail from the throne to the TV :supergrin:

glock2740
12-08-2012, 23:09

Ahhh, the old trail of tears...:rofl:

bac1023
12-08-2012, 23:16

:rofl::rofl::rofl: