Wrangler Comfort Fit Jeans [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Wrangler Comfort Fit Jeans

sheriff733
11-28-2012, 10:48
Got them for $10 a pair at Wal-Mart (bought 2 pair) and they are easily the most comfortable jeans I've ever bought. Highly recommend them.

That is all.

:wavey:

CitizenOfDreams
11-28-2012, 11:11
Is "comfort fit" a code word for "labeled two sizes smaller so you would feel better about your weight"? :supergrin:

fnfalman
11-28-2012, 11:14
All I know is that Wrangler jeans make chicks' derrieres look all lopsided.

sheriff733
11-28-2012, 11:42
Is "comfort fit" a code word for "labeled two sizes smaller so you would feel better about your weight"? :supergrin:

:rofl:

They are just cut differently for us fellas. U shaped rather than V shaped in the downtown area.

aplcr0331
11-28-2012, 11:46
After you're done shopping at the devils store why not head on over to Mom and Pop's store and shoot them in the face with a Chinese made shotgun?

Walmart = Pure Evil; learn it, live it, love it.

Calico Jack
11-28-2012, 11:49
After you're done shopping at the devils store why not head on over to Mom and Pop's store and shoot them in the face with a Chinese made shotgun?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

inthefrey
11-28-2012, 12:00
These are rather easy on your singing voice too.
Duluth Trading Ad: Ballroom® Jeans - Room to Crouch without Singing Soprano - YouTube

sheriff733
11-28-2012, 12:09
These are rather easy on your singing voice too.
Duluth Trading Ad: Ballroom® Jeans - Room to Crouch without Singing Soprano - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13-Rqjt5kwg)

If they weren't $50 a pair, I would have ordered some.

No way in hell am I paying that much for pants.

sheriff733
11-28-2012, 12:11

All the Wal-Mart haters crack me up.

Gareth68
11-28-2012, 12:28
Bet the owners of the mom and pop clothing stores pick up a few groceries at Walmart on their way home...

Restless28
11-28-2012, 12:32

Ignant.

Detectorist
11-28-2012, 13:29

There were probably very few mom and pop stores with a good variety of jeans. I certainly don't remember any.

Bren
11-28-2012, 14:19
Got them for $10 a pair at Wal-Mart (bought 2 pair) and they are easily the most comfortable jeans I've ever bought. Highly recommend them.

That is all.

:wavey:

I only wear Wranglers from Walmart now.

Levis prices USA made jeans at $198.00 for standard blue jeans now. Take a look (http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12903311&).

That means I'm going to wear Chinese made jeans and if I'm wearing Chinese jeans, I may as well pay $16 at Walmart instead of $45-50 at J.C. Penny for Chinese levis. I can buy 3 pairs of Wranglers for the cost of 1 pair of Levis.

Bren
11-28-2012, 14:22

If mom and pop try to charge me $198.00 for a pair of U.S. made blue jeans, I might.:rofl:

pizza_pablo
11-28-2012, 14:46

It's Bush's fault that China bought Wal-Mart :upeyes:

GLWyandotte
11-28-2012, 14:51

You mean I really don't wear a 26?

9jeeps
11-28-2012, 14:54
Been wearing Wal-Mart Wrangler Jeans for some time now. I gave up on Mom and Pops raiding wallets way back when K-Mart was beginning. Come to think of it everything I have on today is Wal-Mart. Everything.

I always say. "If you Hate Wally's so much, stay the hell out of there!"

gwalchmai
11-28-2012, 15:12
Got them for $10 a pair at Wal-Mart (bought 2 pair) and they are easily the most comfortable jeans I've ever bought. Highly recommend them."Yes, but when I farts I blows my my tennis shoes off."

tarpleyg
11-28-2012, 15:50
Might I suggest LL Bean jeans? While certainly made abroad, they DO have a no-questions-asked return policy. If you mess them up or if the break because they aren't made right, LL Bean will replace them. I've had half a dozen replaced over the years.

PBCounty
11-28-2012, 17:07
Comfort fit? Is that like the male version of mom-jeans?

tarpleyg
11-28-2012, 17:08

Yes. Yes it is! Gotta a problem with it, young whippersnapper?!?!

deputy tom
11-28-2012, 17:15
"Yes, but when I farts I blows my my tennis shoes off."

Those would be stirrup pants. tom.:upeyes:

PBCounty
11-28-2012, 17:17
Yes. Yes it is! Gotta a problem with it, young whippersnapper?!?!

Hell no...I encourage it. More ladies for me while I'm rocking the Norris.

http://www.denimology.com/2006/09/cn1.jpg

That's me in the brown on the prowl with my wingman Bo.

http://maxicon.com/guns/universal_m1/universal_dudes_02a.jpg

2bgop
11-28-2012, 17:47

This.

eracer
11-28-2012, 17:48
Thanks, but I prefer my $40 Propper BDU's. Far more useful, comfortable, and durable.

eracer
11-28-2012, 17:49
Hell no...I encourage it. More ladies for me while I'm rocking the Norris.

http://www.denimology.com/2006/09/cn1.jpg

That's me in the brown on the prowl with my wingman Bo.

http://maxicon.com/guns/universal_m1/universal_dudes_02a.jpgTotally

AWESOME!

costanza187
11-28-2012, 17:56
I have some of those... favorite pants I have ever owned. I paid full price, and they are worth every penny.

They LOOK just like regular jeans, but they got a little bit of a "give" to them.

Dennis in MA
11-28-2012, 18:18

Hahahaha! It's why every portly woman shops at Chicos. No one is bigger than a 4 there. Lol

They are just cut differently for us fellas. U shaped rather than V shaped in the downtown area.

Oh good. Mom jeans for men. Endorsed by Obama.

MoCop
11-28-2012, 19:48

:rofl: You guys are killing me tonight! From Labeefa, to Hope Solo to this priceless quote, I can't stop laughing!:rofl:

rednoved
11-28-2012, 20:12
I have a pair or two of Wranglers I picked up at Walmart. They are comfortable. They do feel a lot cheaper than my normal Wranglers. Thinner? I also have a cheap pair of Wranglers from Target. They are just as cheap, but seem slightly classier.

BassCatcher
11-28-2012, 20:59
All I wear is wrangler jeans. I didn't even know wal-mart carried them. Are they not the same?

JimBianchi
11-28-2012, 21:00
Carhart jeans are $20 on sportsmanguide.com.

Best fitting jeans I have worn in a long time, and they are Made in the USA.

Honest sizing too.

Taphius
11-28-2012, 21:01
I only wear Wranglers from Walmart now.

Levis prices USA made jeans at $198.00 for standard blue jeans now. Take a look (http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12903311&).

That means I'm going to wear Chinese made jeans and if I'm wearing Chinese jeans, I may as well pay $16 at Walmart instead of $45-50 at J.C. Penny for Chinese levis. I can buy 3 pairs of Wranglers for the cost of 1 pair of Levis.

Holy.....$198 a entire weeks casual wardrobe

MikeSantor
11-28-2012, 21:48
If they weren't $50 a pair, I would have ordered some.

No way in hell am I paying that much for pants.

I'm sorry to say but it is people like you that have transformed America into what it is today. A bunch of garbage made overseas. Levi jeans were over $100 dollars in today's market in the late 1800s. That was when people cared about buying quality items from the USA.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

aplcr0331
11-28-2012, 21:52
:rofl: You guys are killing me tonight! From Labeefa, to Hope Solo to this priceless quote, I can't stop laughing!:rofl:

Glad someone got it. :tongueout:

ateamer
11-28-2012, 21:53
I'm sorry to say but it is people like you that have transformed America into what it is today. A bunch of garbage made overseas. Levi jeans were over $100 dollars in today's market in the late 1800s. That was when people cared about buying quality items from the USA.

Really? Did people even have any choices about what they bought in the 1800s? Everything was old Elmer and Madge at the corner store with little to no variety. The good old days are right now. Live in the now.

fnfalman
11-28-2012, 21:57

Yeah, and they were made in America and not China.

MikeSantor
11-28-2012, 22:06
Yeah, and they were made in America and not China.

Levi still make jeans in America. I'm sitting in a pair right now purchased new last year. Difference is they were more then the ones made in China. People in America want there 100k a year jobs, big fancy houses and expensive cars yet say how $50 dollar jeans are insane. Well when stuff is made in America, with folks just like you and I that want their piece of the American dream it cost more then $20 dollars to make a pair of jeans. Until you as an American are willing to work your ass off for 25k a year, don't ***** about paying another American for quality goods.

I used "you" in a general sense. This isn't a message for any one individual. Just my thoughts in general...

Taphius
11-28-2012, 22:56
Levi still make jeans in America. I'm sitting in a pair right now purchased new last year. Difference is they were more then the ones made in China. People in America want there 100k a year jobs, big fancy houses and expensive cars yet say how $50 dollar jeans are insane. Well when stuff is made in America, with folks just like you and I that want their piece of the American dream it cost more then $20 dollars to make a pair of jeans. Until you as an American are willing to work your ass off for 25k a year, don't ***** about paying another American for quality goods.

I used "you" in a general sense. This isn't a message for any one individual. Just my thoughts in general...

Americans are working their asses off for an average of $43k a year though not 100

fnfalman
11-28-2012, 23:03

I don't have an issue with a set of $200 jeans if it means that the pants can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'. However, I'm not going to pay $200 for a pair of metrosexual pants just because it happened to be made in America.

ray9898
11-28-2012, 23:11

Lol....it just jeans. I have a few pairs from WalMart that are probably 5 years old. Don't know what a nice pair of $200 American made jeans could offer over that. I don't want to pass them down to my kid or nothing.

Averageman
11-29-2012, 04:55
Wrangler Jeans are all I wear now, it used to be Levi's 601's but they are too light and dont wear as well.
Yeah I wear the relaxed jeans but my butt relaxed about 2005. See what you have yto look forward to in your fifties?

gwalchmai
11-29-2012, 04:56
I'm sorry to say but it is people like you that have transformed America into what it is today. A bunch of garbage made overseas. Levi jeans were over $100 dollars in today's market in the late 1800s. That was when people cared about buying quality items from the USA.You're saying that if decent quality cheap imported jeans had been available to consumers in the late 1800s they would have bought $100 Levis instead?

gwalchmai
11-29-2012, 05:00
Levi still make jeans in America. I'm sitting in a pair right now purchased new last year. Difference is they were more then the ones made in China. People in America want there 100k a year jobs, big fancy houses and expensive cars yet say how $50 dollar jeans are insane. Well when stuff is made in America, with folks just like you and I that want their piece of the American dream it cost more then $20 dollars to make a pair of jeans. Until you as an American are willing to work your ass off for 25k a year, don't ***** about paying another American for quality goods. I don't think the people who make $198/pair Levis make $100K/year, or anything like that. Levis are boutique fashion items and their price is not tied to their production cost. And as a company they support the overthrow of traditional American values.

I wouldn't buy Levis if they were $20/pair.

Restless28
11-29-2012, 05:38
I buy Wrangler for a few reasons. They are affordable, durable, comfortable, and they have chosen to rebuild a plant here in North Alabama that was destroyed by the April 27 tornadoes. It is the lifeblood of that community. I'll support my neighbors.

sheriff733
11-29-2012, 06:15

So um, where do you suppose that DROID BIONIC was made?

Restless28
11-29-2012, 06:17
So um, where do you suppose that DROID BIONIC was made?

That usually illustrates the FAIL in viewpoints such as his.:supergrin:

sheriff733
11-29-2012, 06:30
That usually illustrates the FAIL in viewpoints such as his.:supergrin:

Good grief. Might as well have said "Sent from my Apple iFail."

ithaca_deerslayer
11-29-2012, 07:24
You guys wear pants?

CitizenOfDreams
11-29-2012, 07:28
You guys wear pants?

I guess our inner barbarian fell asleep.

Bren
11-29-2012, 08:38

In the late 1800's, Levi's were introduced at a price of $1.25 a pair. I believe that is less than $30, converted to todays dollar, but maybe somebody can find a more reliable conversion factor, so feel free to correct me.

At that time, labor was cheap here and transportation was very expensive, so imported goods were the expensive ones and Amnerican made goods were the cheap ones.

In short, I don't believe you know what you are talking about.

Not sent from a Chinese-made smart phone.:upeyes: