CZ SP01 Shadow Target [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : CZ SP01 Shadow Target

FLAWLS1
11-29-2012, 07:03
I've always read nothing but good reviews on CZ's and I've held a few at my local gun store. Let's just say they fit like a glove! I've been putting off buying a SP01 for a while. I went to my local gun store to buy one, but ended up buying the Shadow Target on 11/23. I can't wait to pick it up!

Cambo
11-29-2012, 19:45
It's a great gun. I have one and love it.

Turtle Dude
12-05-2012, 20:26
I like CZ's and have several =my favorite being a police model (De-cocker DA/SA) that I got at a very good price at Targetworld in Cincinnati several years ago. It apparently was not selling and the manager sold it to me for under 330.

The only problems I have with them is that the thumb safety on the ones that are carried C&L is harder to wipe than those on say a 1911 and if you use one for production class that required it be shot DA on the first shot, lowering a hammer on a live firing pin is not something I advocate

bac1023
12-09-2012, 21:39
Congrats! :cool:

Did you get it yet?

BuckyP
12-10-2012, 06:22
The only problems I have with them is that the thumb safety on the ones that are carried C&L is harder to wipe than those on say a 1911 and if you use one for production class that required it be shot DA on the first shot, lowering a hammer on a live firing pin is not something I advocate

I can't even reach the safety without altering my grip. Still, I have considered getting one to try in USPSA production, which as you describe, the safety would be a non issue.