This one is for all the many LEO haters [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : This one is for all the many LEO haters

Kingarthurhk
11-29-2012, 16:55
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/29/nypd-officer-act-kindness-goes-viral-on-facebook/

*ASH*
11-29-2012, 16:59
this is for the non readers .

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e332/KK_Koala/imgres-1.jpg

Kingarthurhk
11-29-2012, 17:02

I appologize. I do have a life outside of these forums, and every once and awhile I will miss someone else's missive.

*ASH*
11-29-2012, 17:09
I appologize. I do have a life outside of these forums, and every once and awhile I will miss someone else's missive.

kinda thought you would make a big splash but instead got a trickle . :wavey::wavey:

its ok . we all trickle sometimes :tongueout:

dango
11-29-2012, 17:27
It's not a "HATE LEO ISSUE" ! Only that they are human and prone to human mistakes like any other human . We all make bad choices sometimes and so do LEOs'. We are accountable more so than a LEO.

Funny thing happened to me one time. There was a huge disturbance at a neighbors house , this guy and his wife
were in a heated argument.
We live pretty far out there , the estates of Naples FL..

When the police arived , first they picked the wrong house , mine. The LEO in question said that he had driven all the way out here and somebody was going to jail , me or my wife.

I told him to to no avail it was not us and I don't beat women ! He said after driving all the way out here , someones' going to jail , who's it gonna be , me or my wife. I went to jail that night for nothing. All charges droped , no fines , court , nothing ! That friggen charge still shows up on my record.

Do I hate LEOs' ? No , but that charge has got to go !
And it was nothing minor (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE) BS..!:steamed:

*ASH*
11-29-2012, 17:31
It's not a "HATE LEO ISSUE" ! Only that they are human and prone to human mistakes like any other human . We all make bad choices sometimes and so do LEOs'. We are accountable more so than a LEO.

Funny thing happened to me one time. There was a huge disturbance at a neighbors house , this guy and his wife

When the police arived , first they picked the wrong house , mine. The LEO in question said that he had driven all the way out here and somebody was going to jail , me or my wife.

I told him to to no avail it was not us and I don't beat women ! He said after driving all the way out here , someones' going to jail , who's it gonna be , me or my wife. I went to jail that night for nothing. All charges droped , no fines , court , nothing ! That friggen charge still shows up on my record.

damn , thats effed up

jame
11-29-2012, 17:42
I think this thread started off a little presumptuous. Kindness and evil are everywhere and to say that the original example sited is proof of the behavior of all policemen is a little over the top.

And I would say the same about a thread started in the other direction if it really matters.

BTW, sorry about your past experience dango....

maxmanta
11-29-2012, 18:01

I assume you hired a lawyer and are in the process of suing the town. It sounds like a case of gross negligence, as well as wrongful arrest to me.

Sue 'em into the ground.

racer11
11-29-2012, 18:02

And you didn't file suit and get the record wiped off and some financial help added.

el_jewapo
11-29-2012, 18:05

You should come up with a new repost picture. That one has been reposted too much.

*ASH*
11-29-2012, 18:41
You should come up with a new repost picture. That one has been reposted too much.

naa its a good one , Gallium likes it :rofl::tongueout:

but heres one for ya .

ole gunny
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e332/KK_Koala/images6-6.jpg

rhikdavis
11-29-2012, 18:47
WHen does the old man get tased?

dpadams6
11-29-2012, 19:27
That being the case. You should be able to get that removed from your criminal history.

Booker
11-29-2012, 19:28
When the camera was turned off!

Cochese
11-29-2012, 19:42
Don't worry...

There are plenty of *******s to complain about it anyway.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-nypd-cop-helps-homeless-man-photo-20121129,0,5425337.story